Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3.5/ Classic server.

Quote Originally Posted by The Analyst View Post
    better get as many on as we can otherwise it will be the last...
    Reading the facebook post would suggest it is...

Here comes a chance for those of you who want to play this version one more time!

"Travian

3 hours ago

Dear Community,

We are amazed by the feedback we received about the proposal we made to you regarding the creation of a new 3.6 classic world!

In less than 24 hours we got all the votes we needed and we are happy to announce that the new international version of the Travian classic will open its doors in the middle of April 2013!

We read your comments and suggestions carefully. Some of you would love to see the new 3.6 classic world as a 3x speed server. Others suggested a Travian 2.5 version instead, some of you mentioned they would need a bit of time… So we decided to start the 3.6 classic world in 4 weeks. This should grant enough time to rally up!

And for the other suggestions:
    Letīs see how many players will join your 3.6 classic server from mid April to mid May. If you surprise us again, we will think about your suggestions to start a Travian 3.6 classic version with 3x Speed, a Travian 2.5 version or even a second Travian 3.6 classic world.
    Of course, what happens next depends on your choice, but only if this Travian 3.6 classic world starting in middle of April reaches our expectations!

Once again, thank you so much for the participation in this event, the Travian community is awesome!
    Stay tuned to our Facebook channel to get all the info about our upcoming events.

See you soon,
    Your Travian Team"

Looking forward to 2 things, destroying a whole host of you one last time, a new well run forum.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member baldymorph's Avatar

Yes come on!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    baldy - you're a legend I can't think of anyone else with their own catchphrase on the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by C.G. View Post
    We can't afford to spare a single thread. Our mission is at a critical moment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    What am I supposed to do with 14k rams now?? http://travian-reports.net/us/report/80720858091

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

A few questions, are UK players sticking together, if so which quad are we heading for?
    Are we bothering with end game or going smashy smashy?

A personal decision for me is do I play no gold, am thinking most likely not...gonna need all the help I can get I think

The Infamous D.A.F. Senior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul Member GDS's Avatar

A few questions, are UK players sticking together, if so which quad are we heading for?
    Are we bothering with end game or going smashy smashy?

A personal decision for me is do I play no gold, am thinking most likely not...gonna need all the help I can get I think
    bearing in mind this is your 666 post... I don't know what people should be replying to you

in any case, I know that the last person to force you to use gold, wants to force you to do so yet again. Does the prospect excite you? you evil...

Quote Originally Posted by GDS View Post
    bearing in mind this is your 666 post... I don't know what people should be replying to you

in any case, I know that the last person to force you to use gold, wants to force you to do so yet again. Does the prospect excite you? you evil...
    am thinking org, but that was only plus and gold club, as it was a no gold server

The Infamous D.A.F. Senior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul Member GDS's Avatar

am thinking org, but that was only plus and gold club, as it was a no gold server

ofc .org doesn't count

Personally, I am all in favour of non-gold playing, it adds an exciting little extra, and very enjoyable mathematical aspect that gives a boostie pleasure to get optimised.

Anyway, also, there is a TV program called Superscrimpers, I am sure Mrs. Money Penny, or whatever her name is, will say in April 'You can play Travian without spending a penny' & that's how you do it, blah blah.

And last but not least, imagine the disappointment of the person I mentioned earlier if he doesn't get to make you want to, and you were to want to all by your own, before he gets a chance to make you do so instead. Surely you would feel bad if you did that, non?

Have bought gold on 2 servers, the other one was S1, where I joined Momo on her gold using account as a dual. I certainly got the gold using bug on that one, got through it like water.

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Have bought gold on 2 servers, the other one was S1, where I joined Momo on her gold using account as a dual. I certainly got the gold using bug on that one, got through it like water.
    See, Hate brought the best out of you ;-)
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12