Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3.5/ Classic server.

Default 3.5/ Classic server.

Hi all,

Been playing Travian for years, but cannot get a grip of the new T4 so now play very little.

I have searched online and not managed to find an answer so here is my question:

Does anybody know of a 3.5/classic server that is open for registration or due to start?

All I could find was the .com3 server but the registration is closed.

Thanks in advance.

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

It looks increasingly likely that there won't be another T3.5 server

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    It looks increasingly likely that there won't be another T3.5 server
    I think there will be. They will have to make one somewhere...

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Moog's Avatar

You wanna bet? They may stick one on a Lithuanian server and suggest that they've responded to the vox populi, but they won't risk alienating the noobs who like crappy graphics over gameplay. Did you not see the choices we were offered in their last poll? You can have a 3.6 as long as it's speed. You're not wanted Graff, Trav HQ have a business plan which doesn't include you. Thankyou for your message, your concerns will be ignored. Feel free to contact Trav Central again when you are feeling insufficiently patronised and ignored.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Quote Originally Posted by Moog View Post
    You wanna bet? They may stick one on a Lithuanian server and suggest that they've responded to the vox populi, but they won't risk alienating the noobs who like crappy graphics over gameplay. Did you not see the choices we were offered in their last poll? You can have a 3.6 as long as it's speed. You're not wanted Graff, Trav HQ have a business plan which doesn't include you. Thankyou for your message, your concerns will be ignored. Feel free to contact Trav Central again when you are feeling insufficiently patronised and ignored.
    I doubt Lithuania wil get one :p If it comes down to only one domain getting one, it would almost certainly be .com (closely followed by DE and RU).

The 36 or 3.6 servers (3.5 wouldn't happen) that started last year finished around Christmas. As far as I'm aware, HQ are still reviewing. (I think I've posted before that the smallest of those servers finished with less than 100 players). It's been even longer for the UK as we didn't get one of the 36 because we already had one running.

In my opinion T4 is utter utter garbage and for sure its aimed at children. I agree that they will probably never do another 3.6 server (been waiting 1 year already) thus meaning I will never be able to play Travian again. Shame

A T3.6 will likely start on the .com, hopefully next month

From the Travian Facebook page:

Dear Travian Community,

Many of you have asked us if we would someday reopen a new edition of our Travian 3.6 Classic server. Here comes a chance for those of you who want to play this version one more time!

If this post reaches 3600 likes, we will setup a new international edition of this server in English! It is now up to you to make this happen, you have until the 11th of April to bring this post up to 3600 likes!

Good luck,

Your Travian team.

Please everybody who is keen for a 3.6 server click 'like'

http://www.facebook.com/traviannews?ref=stream

Well it looks like there WILL be a 3.6 server in April, delighted to say the least. It also is really nice to see Travian HQ have listened to us old timer players and given us the chance to show how wanted a classic server is. I am ready for it and will buy 1000 Gold straight away.

Well done Travian HQ my faith has been restored- a victory for common sense

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Graff Vynda-K View Post
    Well it looks like there WILL be a 3.6 server in April, delighted to say the least. It also is really nice to see Travian HQ have listened to us old timer players and given us the chance to show how wanted a classic server is. I am ready for it and will buy 1000 Gold straight away.

Well done Travian HQ my faith has been restored- a victory for common sense
    2 weeks to get 600 likes, loving some of the anti T4 comments on there lol
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MLGJ View Post
    2 weeks to get 600 likes, loving some of the anti T4 comments on there lol
    You would, you would like anything anti t4. Or anti Travian. Or anti Travian games. Or anti... Pretty much anything.

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFairyKing View Post
    You would, you would like anything anti t4. Or anti Travian. Or anti Travian games. Or anti... Pretty much anything.
    I know you're desperate to be a mod, but please stop following me around trying to impress Chris with how much you love how things are. Go and post some thing interesting, post your I love T4 threads but at the minute you're coming across as a sad stalker.

The page already has 3,154 likes, a bit more effort folks please to push it over 3,600 tonight.

I know you're desperate to be a mod, but please stop following me around trying to impress Chris with how much you love how things are. Go and post some thing interesting, post your I love T4 threads but at the minute you're coming across as a sad stalker.
    I really want to be a mod though

Mr Fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFairyKing View Post
    I really want to be a mod though
    Carry on with the smooching up to crew, pointless yet inoffensive posts and I'll even put a good word in for you with Chris, me and him are tight. Also keep faith, you're bound to be a mod soon, you're the sort of dull, jobsworth they seem to crave.
    Last edited by MLGJ; 21 Mar 2013 at 09:00 PM.

Also keep faith, you're bound to be a mod soon, you're the sort of dull, jobsworth they seem to crave.
    He will be left here with the rest of them, everyone else will be on the intl server playing 3.6, posting there too.

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

I'm very curious to see how the numbers work out for that server. It should work as a bit of an elite server, with very few new players, and with only one of them it should be very busy.

The last round (T2.5) had 5k players at the beginning of the server. For .com standards a very tiny server, but for my (Dutch) standards quite a big boy. It definitely was big enough as in the end of the server we had 5 (?) different endgame metas fighting for control of all 13 world wonders (they were all taken). All of those 5 had a good shot at winning so it actually was a sort of exciting endgame for once. When that server started there was a .dk T2.5 server and another one somewhere, along with a lot of T3.6 servers starting. This time it'll only be the one international T3.6 server and it's been reasonably advertised so far, so...Maybe this'll be bigger.

Farming was extremely hard (at least at the start) as, you're right, everybody knew how to play and there were few new players. Fighting was pretty awesome too, with Italians dominating the NE but eventually getting slowly killed by the SE alliances, the NW being a massive clusterlemon (lemon? autofix? ), the SE having a polish (+ korean I believe?) meta even though they had been fighting against eachother all server and the SW...Also eventually having a meta, don't remember much of that quadrant.

Oh well, can't wait to see and kill you all there.
    Last edited by deimmerstonede; 22 Mar 2013 at 10:43 AM. Reason: lemons.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Following from Chris's announcement re T3.6 I notice we are today at '3,874 others like this', so we beat the 3600 target by the 11th of April by a country mile

New server here we come, better get as many on as we can otherwise it will be the last...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast