Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: Game of Thrones

  1. #41
    The Red Rem Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member elmoga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrbdefender View Post
    The ending ruined it
    No, the fact Khaleesi remained dressed for the majority of the programme ruined it.

  2. #42
    they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you
    Andi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elmoga View Post
    No, the fact Khaleesi remained dressed for the majority of the programme ruined it.
    You are so "Arya" (nod).
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

  3. #43
    Avatar Winner jawwwwsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    You are so "Arya" (nod).
    Badass? Awesomely badass?
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.


  4. #44

    Default

    I was disappointed with where they chose to end the series, I was looking forward to seeing a certain person get what he deserved. Still has to be the best thing on telly though by a long long way. I just wish the next book would come out.

  5. #45
    Angelic

    wgn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,181

    Default

    I agree. Personally I feel they should have swapped the last two episodes around as that would have been a great end to the season.

  6. #46
    Avatar Winner jawwwwsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercy View Post
    I was disappointed with where they chose to end the series, I was looking forward to seeing a certain person get what he deserved. Still has to be the best thing on telly though by a long long way. I just wish the next book would come out.
    SAME. I felt like seeing that in episode 10 would have mitigated some of the still fresh anger at the loss of Rob.
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.


  7. #47
    Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wibbleshire
    Posts
    4,718

    Default

    Meh, Spring 2015 is a long time to wait.

  8. #48

    Default

    Is it anyone still watch this?
    New season will coming this year

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •