Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48

Thread: Game of Thrones

  1. #1

    Default Game of Thrones

    Only 2 days to go until the 3rd season of Game of Thrones airs! I can't wait!!! Anyone else looking forward to it? Who is your favourite character? Mine is tyrion because he uses his wit to get himself out of trouble all the time!

  2. #2

    Default

    Actually am really looking forward to it. Tyrion is my favourite in the programmes but Jon is in the books. Not sure why though lol
    Sorry for the above message and how long and horrendously written it probably is.

  3. #3
    Angelic

    wgn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,181

    Default

    Ayra and Bran are my favourites in the books. Weirdly the characters I find most dull to read about in the books are my favourites to watch in the tv show. I especially like Daenerys > Emilia Clarke...
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDee View Post
    Actually am really looking forward to it. Tyrion is my favourite in the programmes but Jon is in the books. Not sure why though lol
    Quote Originally Posted by wgn View Post
    Ayra and Bran are my favourites in the books. Weirdly the characters I find most dull to read about in the books are my favourites to watch in the tv show. I especially like Daenerys > Emilia Clarke...
    haha for some reason when I first started watching the series, I thought Tyrion actor was made into a dwarf by computer effect! Only found out later when I googled his name that he is a real dwarf. Nevertheless he is a brilliant brilliant actor and definitely deserves the awards and recognition he received!!

    @wgn Can't wait to see the dragons!!! But my favourite female character has to be ygritte <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    Also I saw Ciaran hinds as Mance Rayder. He is one of my favourite actor, so I would say watch out for his performance! Can't wait till Monday! Sky Atlantic 22:00

  5. #5

    Default

    Any thoughts on the first 2 episodes?

    I find it pretty boring so far...

  6. #6
    they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you
    Andi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    I enjoy every second.. Especially when Cersei is in frame.

    I think the first two episodes have been introducing the forward plot and persona gallery, which for me is well enough. The next episodes will be filled with more action for those seeking that I am sure
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    I enjoy every second.. Especially when Cersei is in frame.

    I think the first two episodes have been introducing the forward plot and persona gallery, which for me is well enough. The next episodes will be filled with more action for those seeking that I am sure
    I get what you mean.. they are trying to introduce the new characters etc... I guess I just can't wait to see the dragons... and also what happened to the white walkers they appeared at the end of season 2 but still not much on them yet!?!?!

  8. #8

    Default

    Now tonight's episode is what I call excellent!! Dragon and army scene was brilliant! Now can't wait till the next episode!

  9. #9
    they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you
    Andi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Indefatigable View Post
    Now tonight's episode is what I call excellent!! Dragon and army scene was brilliant! Now can't wait till the next episode!
    Yeah, one of the best ones yet.
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

  10. #10

    Default

    An ok episode, best part of the episode is during the first 15minutes...*cough* waterfall *cough*

  11. #11

    Default

    I am curious(but don't tell me) and can't wait to find out who is torturing theon greyjoy! Any thoughts on the last episode?

  12. #12
    Angelic

    wgn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,181

    Default

    The Chaos Speech... SOOOOOO GOOD

    Personally I think they should have ended the episode with that speech. We had to rewind it and watch it again when the episode finished.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOD wgn View Post
    The Chaos Speech... SOOOOOO GOOD

    Personally I think they should have ended the episode with that speech. We had to rewind it and watch it again when the episode finished.
    Indeed! Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. I quite like the lady who died in Geoffrey's bed room. She is a very cheerful and happy go lucky character. Can't wait till next Monday!

  14. #14
    Ardente Veritate Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member Keiji_Maeda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    To tide people over until The Bear and The Maiden Fair discussion:


    Travian.co.za EX-Super Moderator. | Travian.co.uk EX-Super Moderator and Supporter | Travian.com.au EX-Super Moderator and Supporter
    Travian.pk EX-Forum Administrator

  15. #15

    Default

    Anyone know of any good places to read Detailed reviews of the episodes? I'm not particularly good at breaking episodes down by myself lol
    Sorry for the above message and how long and horrendously written it probably is.

  16. #16
    they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you
    Andi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDee View Post
    Anyone know of any good places to read Detailed reviews of the episodes? I'm not particularly good at breaking episodes down by myself lol
    www.imdb.com
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

  17. #17

    Default

    ahhhhhh the last episode was great!!!! But why do we need to wait longer for the next episode!!!

  18. #18

    Default

    why why why why.... must rob die...... ((

    good episode but sigh....

  19. #19
    Avatar Winner jawwwwsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,307

    Default

    Oh my god what on earth?!?! Why did..whats now...but the rest are...i cant even.. Aaaagghhhh!!!
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.


  20. #20
    MartinJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Im having a fricking breakdown after that ep!!
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •