Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

Default Game of Thrones

Only 2 days to go until the 3rd season of Game of Thrones airs! I can't wait!!! Anyone else looking forward to it? Who is your favourite character? Mine is tyrion because he uses his wit to get himself out of trouble all the time!

Actually am really looking forward to it. Tyrion is my favourite in the programmes but Jon is in the books. Not sure why though lol
    Sorry for the above message and how long and horrendously written it probably is.

Angelic

Ayra and Bran are my favourites in the books. Weirdly the characters I find most dull to read about in the books are my favourites to watch in the tv show. I especially like Daenerys > Emilia Clarke...
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Quote Originally Posted by JackDee View Post
    Actually am really looking forward to it. Tyrion is my favourite in the programmes but Jon is in the books. Not sure why though lol
    Quote Originally Posted by wgn View Post
    Ayra and Bran are my favourites in the books. Weirdly the characters I find most dull to read about in the books are my favourites to watch in the tv show. I especially like Daenerys > Emilia Clarke...
    haha for some reason when I first started watching the series, I thought Tyrion actor was made into a dwarf by computer effect! Only found out later when I googled his name that he is a real dwarf. Nevertheless he is a brilliant brilliant actor and definitely deserves the awards and recognition he received!!

@wgn Can't wait to see the dragons!!! But my favourite female character has to be ygritte <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Also I saw Ciaran hinds as Mance Rayder. He is one of my favourite actor, so I would say watch out for his performance! Can't wait till Monday! Sky Atlantic 22:00

Any thoughts on the first 2 episodes?

I find it pretty boring so far...

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

I enjoy every second.. Especially when Cersei is in frame.

I think the first two episodes have been introducing the forward plot and persona gallery, which for me is well enough. The next episodes will be filled with more action for those seeking that I am sure
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    I enjoy every second.. Especially when Cersei is in frame.

I think the first two episodes have been introducing the forward plot and persona gallery, which for me is well enough. The next episodes will be filled with more action for those seeking that I am sure
    I get what you mean.. they are trying to introduce the new characters etc... I guess I just can't wait to see the dragons... and also what happened to the white walkers they appeared at the end of season 2 but still not much on them yet!?!?!

Now tonight's episode is what I call excellent!! Dragon and army scene was brilliant! Now can't wait till the next episode!

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Quote Originally Posted by Indefatigable View Post
    Now tonight's episode is what I call excellent!! Dragon and army scene was brilliant! Now can't wait till the next episode!
    Yeah, one of the best ones yet.
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.

An ok episode, best part of the episode is during the first 15minutes...*cough* waterfall *cough*

I am curious(but don't tell me) and can't wait to find out who is torturing theon greyjoy! Any thoughts on the last episode?

Angelic

The Chaos Speech... SOOOOOO GOOD

Personally I think they should have ended the episode with that speech. We had to rewind it and watch it again when the episode finished.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD wgn View Post
    The Chaos Speech... SOOOOOO GOOD

Personally I think they should have ended the episode with that speech. We had to rewind it and watch it again when the episode finished.
    Indeed! Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. I quite like the lady who died in Geoffrey's bed room. She is a very cheerful and happy go lucky character. Can't wait till next Monday!

Ardente Veritate Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member Keiji_Maeda's Avatar

To tide people over until The Bear and The Maiden Fair discussion:

Travian.co.za EX-Super Moderator. | Travian.co.uk EX-Super Moderator and Supporter | Travian.com.au EX-Super Moderator and Supporter
    Travian.pk EX-Forum Administrator

Anyone know of any good places to read Detailed reviews of the episodes? I'm not particularly good at breaking episodes down by myself lol
    Sorry for the above message and how long and horrendously written it probably is.

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Quote Originally Posted by JackDee View Post
    Anyone know of any good places to read Detailed reviews of the episodes? I'm not particularly good at breaking episodes down by myself lol
    www.imdb.com

ahhhhhh the last episode was great!!!! But why do we need to wait longer for the next episode!!!

why why why why.... must rob die...... ((

good episode but sigh....

Oh my god what on earth?!?! Why did..whats now...but the rest are...i cant even.. Aaaagghhhh!!!
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Im having a fricking breakdown after that ep!!
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast