Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Defence Reports of Uk3, Round 6

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Moog's Avatar

Lot more defenders than one would expect for someone without an alliance. I wonder where they came from?
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Some ballsy little gentleman from Camelot attacked me last night whilst I was training settlers. 9 minutes by TT, so I went out for a cigarette, and boom, 2 settlers gone. Now to my account that means nothing, as it's maybe 30 minutes of production to put 2 settlers on the queue if you include raiding and I thought nothing of it. But then 56 minute travel time for catapults and he was trying to remove the residence! Anyway, I scouted his village, saw about 400 phalanx, send some troops over, lost some troops:-
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2264916f240
    A few people messaged me saying how it must hurt to loose that many troops, well, not really..... Wheat: ‎-13315‬‬‎
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Thats not a bad reinforcement for little more than 15minutes notice.. though thats probably a lot of what he had available?

Quote Originally Posted by offspring View Post
    Thats not a bad reinforcement for little more than 15minutes notice.. though thats probably a lot of what he had available?
    I would presume all of what he had. I really want to catapult the cheeky sod to oblivion like the last one that tried attacking us, but Cuda is like the Jack Nicholson to my Adam Sandler.

Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Yes, this did actually just happen

Well they almost got through

Last edited by zimrich; 14 Jul 2013 at 09:34 PM. Reason: identifying the attacker.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Masterz View Post
    Double targeting on a chiefing attempt...
    Last edited by zimrich; 14 Jul 2013 at 09:35 PM. Reason: quote match / language

maybe covering residence and palace just in case?

Quote Originally Posted by MOD zimrich View Post

Remember that all reports must be anonymous unless you have the permission of the involved players. This means attackers and defenders must either be replaced with xxx and yyy, or the alliance name.

(Note that anonymous also means that you can't subtly try to suggest who the involved party is with a wink-wink nudge-nudge towards who it is without specifically mentioning the name.)
    Moderator Comment: MOD Zimrich
    Please take note of the above, I have edited a few posts which identified one of the accounts involved.

Tired of teutons trying to bully their way through a server...

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/22746489e53

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

And that, boys and girls, is why you should use rams.

Nice defense, the attacker should of used some TKs

rams would have made more of a difference, def vs cav and inf pretty similar.

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Moog's Avatar

Just want to point out to our Scandinavian and Dutch friends, who's English is usually better than that written by the English, that many native English speakers use 'of' instead of 'have', or ''ve'. Hence 'would of', 'could of' etc. This is wrong, and is extremely irritating to anyone who cares. Just want to make sure you don't get into bad habits.
    Rams rule. Anyone building a proper rammer out there? They're my fave.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

if it's aimed at me I am not English

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Masterz View Post
    if it's aimed at me I am not English
    Or me for that matter

Not really!! Impressive defence is more apt!

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Force View Post

Are you looking at the same report? What is impressive about this?

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast