Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Defence Reports of Uk3, Round 6

Default Best Defence Reports of Uk3, Round 6

Defence Reports

If you have a good defence report to display, post it here.

You can use http://travian-reports.net/ to upload them.

Remember that all reports must be anonymous unless you have the permission of the involved players. This means attackers and defenders must either be replaced with xxx and yyy, or the alliance name.

(Note that anonymous also means that you can't subtly try to suggest who the involved party is with a wink-wink nudge-nudge towards who it is without specifically mentioning the name.)

Please keep this thread for battle reports and limited discussion only, if it's going to be a big discussion and get political, make a new thread for it.

Guess we should maybe start this thread...

Knew there was a gaul raiding my farms so put my hero in a farm just as it came out of protection.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/21615949361

What's the last question you would want me to ask in this sig?
    Here it is:
    What's the purpose of life?

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

The T4.2 questmaster is geared specially to allowing gauls to get TTs without phalanxes. I think it would be in some players' best interests to take heed

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post
    Guess we should maybe start this thread...

Knew there was a gaul raiding my farms so put my hero in a farm just as it came out of protection.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/21615949361
    I hate people who do things like this. Having to resort to underhanded tactics just to keep up etc blah blah blah.

You're tacky and I hate you!
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

It's a perfectly valid way of taking out the competition Probably the best way to take out phalanxes

Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    It's a perfectly valid way of taking out the competition Probably the best way to take out phalanxes
    Just because it works, does not make it valid. It's slimy and sneaky, if you are going to take someone on, take him on face to face. Pistols at dawn good sir, not sly punches to the guy whilst he can't see you.

Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Cloud Strife

Quote Originally Posted by jawwwwsh View Post
    Just because it works, does not make it valid. It's slimy and sneaky, if you are going to take someone on, take him on face to face. Pistols at dawn good sir, not sly punches to the guy whilst he can't see you.
    It's the guy with the phalanxes who's only attacking inactives, probably has auto-dodge and probably has decent cranny capacity. Defending inactives is the only way to force him to stand and fight

Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    It's the guy with the phalanxes who's only attacking inactives, probably has auto-dodge and probably has decent cranny capacity. Defending inactives is the only way to force him to stand and fight
    Therefore the rapscallion should be him and not you, but in defending his farms you are dragging yourself down to his level just to compete. I will never do that, but I guess if that is your cup of tea go ahead.

Cloud Strife

Quote Originally Posted by jawwwwsh View Post
    Therefore the rapscallion should be him and not you, but in defending his farms you are dragging yourself down to his level just to compete. I will never do that, but I guess if that is your cup of tea go ahead.
    I haven't actually done it yet (this server anyway, and probably not any server), but if I can't catch people's troops at home at any time of the day and night, and can't follow them home, I'd consider it.

*Major Arrogance Alert, Don't read if it upsets you*

Hehe mate there's a reason why I can be rank 1 raider by end of the first week on the travian tournament finals, and its not through cheating. But yes, any legal tactic I will use.
    Don't know about you, but if I'm starting on day one as a teuton, another tactic used is to send messages to everyone in my 14x14 3 hours or so before BP ends. Everyone that has not opened their messages then get moved to a shortlist of people to be scouted and farmed asap.
    Of-course when I find a nice juicy 100 pop farm or something, its not uncommon to go put one of my scouts in there to prevent other farmers scouting it.

Now these are all "underhanded" tactics you might say. They're legal and give me an advantage so I don't care.
    Last edited by Lord Aslan; 17 Apr 2013 at 02:22 PM.

Here it is:

*pouts* not worth starting a new thread for...and this is a kinda defence...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inactivev.jpg 
Views:	493 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	5058  

Haha unlucky... I'm hoping you didnt travel like 3 hours to only find him having deleted before you got there? Hate it when that happens!

Here it is:

Haha unlucky... I'm hoping you didnt travel like 3 hours to only find him having deleted before you got there? Hate it when that happens!
    Nope lol, they'd deleted v. soon after, before I had troops available to send such a missed opportunity tho lol

Yeah... try the oases, they tend to hold similar amounts and don't delete
    Just cleared an oases which was completely full with only 7 animals in it lol!

Here it is:

Yeah... try the oases, they tend to hold similar amounts and don't delete
    Just cleared an oases which was completely full with only 7 animals in it lol!
    They do respawn tho (need a few more troops first :angel

Hehe yeah but tbh I actually dont mind it all that much... in the past I would clear literally dozens of oases only to have other people then micro raid them- now at-least its only really the person that cleared the oases that gains.

Here it is:

[9:02:20 PM] Adam - Ragnarok/UK4: what is the correct terminology for a berry?
    [9:02:30 PM] askgreat: berry

Yeah, I own people daily...

Always scout first before .............
    Gauls are great
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2175363e718

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast