Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: WvV Round 33 ~ The Walking Dead ~ The Game

Angelic

Rant, flame, rant, flame #FoamAtMouth

I asked pfk to tell you all who I was alpha-ing. The medic obviously had enough time to change their vote... Why on earth couldn't someone drop me a message to change. Such a waste. :x :x :x
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Not that I am the medic, But you went for the same people PFK had brought up before. Which whilst most agreed it was a possible with The Analyst, they disagreed with the reasonings behind penfold. Perhaps the Medic was one of these, How were people meant to honestly know it was what you wanted him to say and not what he wanted us to hear? Would have come much better from yourself. Not sure if it was wise to save him anyways.

I like how PFK has been pushing normals tho. Might be worth looking at him next as a walker
    Last edited by itsnotquiteover; 03 May 2013 at 07:37 AM.

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Angelic

I said in this post - http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...=1#post1423782 anyone with ideas should contact me/ post in this thread. Meme and pfk were the only two players to contact me with their ideas. I read this thread to see what people had posted and only penfold and The Analyst were mentioned.

I realised that penfold may be a bad alpha target which is why I asked pfk to let you all know in the main room who I was alpha-ing. This wasn't so the medic could go and protect him, wasting 'our' alpha vote, but so that I could be contacted to change it. My inactivity (not having time to read through spam in the main chat room), is not ideal but I both explained that on the thread and made it pretty obvious by leaving the chat. I have the majority of the room as contacts on skype so I still don't see what was so difficult about sending me a quick pm telling me to change?!?!

I may have made a bad choice but the way I see it, I'm not the only one in the wrong. Someone should have pm'd me rather than having the medic rescue penfold.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

So any leads on who to vote for tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    So any leads on who to vote for tonight?
    I'm starting to have an idea of how this works.. I'm always watching the skype room and already made my mind about tonight.. but again, i'm just the new guy, maybe I got it all wrong :p

any1 have a clear idea about tonight's vote?

"A soldier properly lead will beat a hundred without a head"
    Played: Griffith (net 7) D3sTruc70r (cl1) Playing: WaRos (Ukx3)

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Since nobody had made any sort of formal decision on who to vote tonight I will be going no lynch. At least after tonight we get another seer and alpha kill...

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Cait's Avatar

Im going for Grizz - as I think this round no lynches just makes for more biting targets for zombies
    Cait
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2261602b9eb That thing!
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/442138afbca A fluffy hammer
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/845573c4010 Titch the rammer with an inferiority complex. (5x - 4 weeks - worse ram tribe)
    and for the Faffing Hammer that got away
    http://forum.travian.co.uk/showpost....80&postcount=1

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cait View Post
    Im going for Grizz - as I think this round no lynches just makes for more biting targets for zombies
    Cait
    I suppose this is better than no lynching...

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

I wouldn't mind some medic protection tonight please

I'm just a villager but the only seered one up to now. Not sure whether it's worth it, but if the medics don't know who to protect, then think of me <3

I think protecting Jawwwsh could be a good call aswell as he's being "tested" by pinkfairyking tonight.
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

yer i've desided to quit

having a skype page generating 300 notifications an hour of spam isn't worth the time of day

hope you have fun but its not for me

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

You is dead anyways Dravid.

Glad you had an attempt anyway! <3
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

So what happened to the KP?
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Votes in by 9:30 PM
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member El Host Accountio's Avatar

Default KP 5

Kill Post Day 5.

It crept through the darkness. sensing the beating heart of a terrified human hiding in the shadows and inching forward, the Walker smelled the tang of fearful sweat oozing from the pores of its prey. The panicked breathing got louder. There was a body crouched up against a tree trunk visibly shaking. It struck, tearing at the shoulder and melted away into the night.

Rick closed his eyes, blocking out the sound of the panicked people, trying to think. Tonight the next Seer would be named. Tomorow someone else would die as well as whoever was lynched. He just hoped this time it was a Walker.

The Governor stood amongst his people with glee. So far all the people who had died except one were from the Prison group. He had enjoyed killing Elmoga. He didn't know if she was a spy or not and he didn't care. He just wanted to take control of one of the deaths rather than feeling helpless. Trying to convince people who to lynch wasn't always effective. His attention snapped back to the present, the votes were in.....

Tonight's victim tried to run, he had nearly left the light from the bonfire when Turtlepanda threw a full tin of her precious beans at his head knocking him out. Martinez instantly took his head off with his machete. It was over, another dead but what knowledge would his death bring.

Votes.

Brenda - Absent
    Cait - Grizz
    CAZ - Jakeyyy
    Cilestiel - Grizz
    Destine - Absent
    gazzman - Absent
    Inky - Grizz
    Jackdee - Grizz
    Jakeyyy - PFK
    Jawwwwsh - Ross
    Lord Aslan - Lord Aslan
    Luckies - Absent
    MEME - Grizz
    Moles -Jakeyyy
    MOD Grizz - Absent
    MOD itsnotquiteover - Absent
    Mitmate - Meme
    MOD Ross - PFK
    MOD Zimrich - Absent
    Penfold - Absent
    PinkFairyKing - Lord Aslan
    septimus ii - Absent
    Speug - Absent
    TheDamned - No Lynch
    Turtlepanda - Absent
    Wgn - Absent
    Wros - Wgn

Lynched - Grizz - Prison Villager

Challenge 3.

Best Zombie Portrait.

Draw a picture of a Zombie either with paint or on paper. Please ensure this is your own work lol x

Challenge 2 Entries - winner in bold.

1. Don't get bitten by a Zombie...

2. move in with will smith in I am legend because he has it sussed and hes gorgeous too so i could just mooch about looking pretty while he kills the baddies

3. http://i.imgur.com/BvF5vak.png then the pic http://i.imgur.com/fCThI.jpg

A. Surround myself with PFK and Jakeyy. Shoot them both in the feet, then they can’t run as fast as I can.
    B. Buy a chain saw they always seem to work in the films…
    C. Watch the Thriller video again, pick up some moves to blend in if I have to.
    D. Trust no one, kill everything… (does that make me American?)
    E. Errrrr did I mention running away?
    F. Don’t sleep. Lots of caffeine…. possibly use that caffeine shampoo so my hair is alert too.
    G. Expose WGN as the walker…. !!!!

5. http://thefw.com/zombie-apocalypse-survival-guide/

6. I have a solid theory that zombies are afraid of cats. Kinda like creepers are afraid of cats in minecraft, it is the same thing really. So my plan would be to gather up supplies and go live at the nearest animal rescue center where i would fortify it with sticks and kittens. All you really need is a good zombie-proof fortification, then that is the majority of the problem with the apocalypse solved already.
    I might consider getting a tiger at the zoo aswell and training it so i can ride it around to gather supplies.

7. Zombie Survival Kit:

- Tea (everything is better after a nice cup of tea)
    - Squirrel feeding kit cos they'll be hungry if the zombies forget to feed them
    - Brussels sprouts : to make the zombies jealous
    - Superglue (for diplomatic negotiations with Zombies 'give me immunity from biting and I'll stick that leg back on you')

8. Fall Over. Panic.

9. Rule number 1 of zombie survival - Surround yourself with fat people (they are always the first to go).

Rule number 2 of zombie survival - Get a big ass weapon.

Rule number 3 of zombie survival - Start a community of lackleys to do your bidding so you never have to get close to being bitten.

Rule number 4 of zombie survival - Build a big wall.

10.Pack my backpack with
    Clothes
    Map
    Compass
    Condoms
    Tampax
    Knickers
    Bra
    Mascara of course
    Machete over shoulder gather my loved ones

11.Chicken run style: Head between your knees and hope.

12.Survival Plan.
    Go to my psychopathic neighbours house. Kill him and take his sword. Find a big van and drive to the local Mcdonalds. Fill the van up with fat kids. Hunt down Jakeyyy and Mitmate. If I ever encounter a large amount of zombie on my way to find them I will open the back of the van releasing several fat kids. (Maybe only a couple as they may not be able to fitout the back door.) The fat kids will be eaten and I can escape.
    Once I have found Jakeyyy and Mitmate I will kill then and chop off their arms and jaws. Like Michonne did on The Walking Dead. Then put them on ropes. Tie them to the back of the van and drive along the road. I will also smother Mitmate in BBQ sauce, it was his idea. Eventually I will abandon the van and walk along with them.

Hopefully I will find a liquor then I can drink myself to death. Zombie survival - Win. Being an alcoholic survival - Failed.

13. Surround yourself with fatties and the disabled.

14. Run.

The non prison villagers are RUINING the Prison villagers, and the walker seems to be running rampant!

Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

And somebody changed my vote

UKX7 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/UD1raN3k

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p

Haha loved no4 lol!

Ok I know that I have no fear of death and all... quite looking forward to what comes after actually... but I don't honestly have a death wish so please don't put words in my mouth

What's the last question you would want me to ask in this sig?
    Here it is:
    What's the purpose of life?

I think the non prison side are going for "eliminate the Prison guys, and pray to god we get lucky with the walkers". I think walkers will win it rather easily.

I think Ross is the Walker, will be voting for him. Just look at his history of votes, it makes sense.

Here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post
    I think Ross is the Walker, will be voting for him. Just look at his history of votes, it makes sense.
    I fail to see how? If you look at the previous kill posts I have been inactive since I have been up to my eyes with assignment deadlines (crew members can back me up for this). Also, I have just glanced at the rules and if the alpha has been imposing as inactive then its against this rounds rules:

• Everyone must vote either to lynch someone, or for "no lynch", meaning that they do not wish to vote for anyone.
    Therefore, if the alpha has been active submitting their alpha kill, then it should be disallowed. However, I will need a God to confirm this. Also, I have openly said in the main chat that I am a wolf villager. I have no shame in hiding that fact. I just fail to see how my voting pattern suggests that I am the alpha?

Ah, didnt see you were absent on the first day as well. I knew you were absent the 4th day... but then so was the Walker, which made me think it could be you. But just noticed the Walker can only strike every 2nd day- had thought he could everyday. Meh, I don't know...PFK?

Here it is:

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast