Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 256

Thread: Best Attack Reports, UK1, round 7

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pritesh View Post
    Just a bit of zoo clearing.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2276254a7bf

    Got to love people who spend aton on zoos thinking they'll be safe and then try to pick fights.
    Luckily my zoo is stronger than that, but I don't try and pick fights
    ~The N00b that could; I was banned once because MH's thought I was a bot. Easy mistake.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/25986449943 uk1 round 7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QecoJewpq-I uk1 round 7 end game vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzL9htlbNvA uk1 round 8 end game vid.

    S1 - Bang!

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ 7 View Post
    No, got to love people who clean a roman with a zoo at the expense of almost 800 clubs and think its a success...
    Yah... you're right. I'm set 24hours back because of that hit. /Failure.

  3. #23

    Default

    Id rather lose 800 cheap and quickly made units than lose all that real money put into cages...

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pritesh View Post
    Yah... you're right. I'm set 24hours back because of that hit. /Failure.
    24 hours? You talk too much aubergine.

  5. #25

    Default

    Guess most people here dont know what the cost of clubs is and how much raiding brings in. Expecting some technical reply for this soon. xD

    I do like steamed aubergine though ^^ nomnomnom

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pritesh View Post
    Guess most people here dont know what the cost of clubs is and how much raiding brings in. Expecting some technical reply for this soon. xD

    I do like steamed aubergine though ^^ nomnomnom
    what account are you on Pritesh?

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pritesh View Post
    Guess most people here dont know what the cost of clubs is and how much raiding brings in. Expecting some technical reply for this soon. xD

    I do like steamed aubergine though ^^ nomnomnom
    Please allow me: http://travian.kirilloid.ru/off_calc...t=24&s=1.40&po

    If you are going to tell me you have a level 18 barracks, queued 24 hours then you are again, talking aubergine.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HBowsher View Post
    Please allow me: http://travian.kirilloid.ru/off_calc...t=24&s=1.40&po

    If you are going to tell me you have a level 18 barracks, queued 24 hours then you are again, talking aubergine.
    Well its not as impossible which is why i asked which account he was on, if he will deny us this info then im inclined to agree with you.
    but either way you look at it its a 200k loss for a maximum profit (in that 1 attack) of 36k plus the loss in raid income that he's taken.

  9. #29
    Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,337
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

  10. #30

  11. #31

    Default

    Full bounty? Not enough troops sent!
    ~The N00b that could; I was banned once because MH's thought I was a bot. Easy mistake.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/25986449943 uk1 round 7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QecoJewpq-I uk1 round 7 end game vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzL9htlbNvA uk1 round 8 end game vid.

    S1 - Bang!

  12. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlaughter View Post
    Full bounty? Not enough troops sent!
    I know right I sent back and only got like 1k res so it was okay. I plan on taking out these people 1x1 in my 12x12. The next week is going to be hell for their alliance

  13. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by offspring View Post
    Well its not as impossible which is why i asked which account he was on, if he will deny us this info then im inclined to agree with you.
    but either way you look at it its a 200k loss for a maximum profit (in that 1 attack) of 36k plus the loss in raid income that he's taken.
    No aubergine. Barracks was lv 15 and I was talking resource wise (since I had raided 160k prior to that attack, therefore being 1 days worth of res). I fail to see why my account name would make a difference o.O


    I did lose the troops which declined the income the following day, but ur going to lose res regardless if your not raiding and attacking for troops so... worth. /league
    Last edited by Pritesh; 29 Jul 2013 at 04:01 PM.

  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pritesh View Post
    No aubergine. Barracks was lv 15 and I was talking resource wise (since I had raided 160k prior to that attack, therefore being 1 days worth of res). I fail to see why my account name would make a difference o.O did lose the troops which declined the income the following day, but ur going to lose res regardless if your not raiding and attacking for troops so... worth. /league
    You bring this up again after nearly two weeks? ok, with a level 15 barracks your troops would not have been replaced within 24 hours so your case falls apart there. but the reason i asked what account you were on was because at that time its was only possible for the top 10 raiders (looking at their income) to raid enough replace those troops in 24 hours, i don't really care about that to be honest and its just being pedantic. i raise my eyebrows because as a top raider as you claim you are, im surprised you would risk all those troops on such a pathetic return. whoop de do you've cleared him for future raiding, but i bet you he didn't have a huge storage there to pick up any left overs, or indeed would let you pick up anything else. and i really wouldn't be surprised if the next day he had more animals waiting for what was left of your troops.

    did you work out what your dip was for the following day, or your potential profit was if you had had those extra 770 troops? we also have to take your word on your raid income and although i take your point, i dont see how you can claim to cover losses with raids you've already done before you loose the troops, those resources could have been spent on anything other than troops like a good little teut you'd be pushing for settlers/parties and a tourney square. bottom line is there are FAR easier ways to make 36k profit assuming you took a full load (-164k loss) without 800 troops going up the swanny at that stage of the server.
    Last edited by offspring; 29 Jul 2013 at 05:31 PM.

  15. #35

  16. #36
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member boxerboy89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    nice hit and profit
    UK4 - Mr.Joe | UK1 - Stormfront

  17. #37

  18. #38

  19. #39
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member boxerboy89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,115
    UK4 - Mr.Joe | UK1 - Stormfront

  20. #40
    Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Warfield
    Posts
    1,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boxerboy89 View Post
    LOL my hero is still on the way the fatty

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •