Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: It's not all about DT & Salient!

Looks like the North has united:

http://www.gettertools.com/ts7.travi...G-Map/60699338

Salient... please don't join it. Please

one of those alliances on that map doesn't exist anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by 2xw View Post
    Looks like the North has united:

http://www.gettertools.com/ts7.travi...G-Map/60699338

Salient... please don't join it. Please
    What a load of rubbish. The north haven't united at all. As far as I'm aware wolf and rovh are attacking each other. Plus DT attack wolf!!! Rubbish!

Quote Originally Posted by My Name View Post
    What a load of rubbish. The north haven't united at all. As far as I'm aware wolf and rovh are attacking each other. Plus DT attack wolf!!! Rubbish!
    Mozzie has a grudge, but things are calming down with wolf vs. RoVH. DT attacked a farm that wolf cheifed.... hardly the same.

DMR

Quote Originally Posted by Narrayan View Post
    On a sidenote, *waves at DMR*
    On a core note ... *waves back*

This server has gone very quiet from the verbal bashing likes of DT . I have personally Hit their WW causing a bit of pain , defended an attack successfully and caused a little more pain , suicided my troops adding to the pain and i wanted to leave the server which i had done but just because i was going DT thought that any resources i left behind where for their taking .... they thought wrong and hopefully another DT hammer falls at the walls of my account and now threats to "take me down properly" well my troops are low but they are all defense and every attack on me is one less elsewhere . The funny thing is they think i am working with others ..... hmmm ... well i am but it aint who they think lol

All broken up now anywho

yeah what happened to the STI meta?

Quote Originally Posted by Junko View Post
    This server has gone very quiet from the verbal bashing likes of DT . I have personally Hit their WW causing a bit of pain , defended an attack successfully and caused a little more pain , suicided my troops adding to the pain and i wanted to leave the server which i had done but just because i was going DT thought that any resources i left behind where for their taking .... they thought wrong and hopefully another DT hammer falls at the walls of my account and now threats to "take me down properly" well my troops are low but they are all defense and every attack on me is one less elsewhere . The funny thing is they think i am working with others ..... hmmm ... well i am but it aint who they think lol

I don't see any DT players verbally bashing anyone on their profile, unlike your profile.

And you were not working with Exile (or so called)? Really? Shocking lol

Top notch yet again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345