View Poll Results: Place your bets; which alliance is your favourite to win?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • B

20 35.71%
  • Chorus

9 16.07%
  • LC

16 28.57%
  • Natars

2 3.57%
  • SWM

9 16.07%
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: WW - Place Your Bets!

One Man Dynasty Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Angry kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Maybe they would ... from my personal point of view I would much prefer to be under Chorus rule than Marquesh rule.

Everyone seems to have an opinion on Chorus but few know anything about it. I come on here and speak up for Chorus because I have a devil in me that enjoys confrontation. I know the general view in Chorus is to ignore the forum as it is just constant stirring and propaganda leading no-where.
    no one minds you speaking up for chrous but you be better to post your reports people can look for themselfs as to the success and failures there is sticking up for chrous thats fine but it seems to me you have some real grudge against alin and swm you carnt seem to let it go every post is a chance for you to have a dig and before you say it yes alin has done this also but no where near as much as you have

so why not cut the insults and cheap shots and show us the reports so we can all judge for ourselfs

Quote Originally Posted by sharckyl1 View Post
    but Is totally worth it and without the great people from this ally with all my knowledge and devotion about this game I would have achieved absolutely nothing...
    Is Toni still part of the set-up?

Quote Originally Posted by Angry kid View Post
    so why not cut the insults and cheap shots and show us the reports so we can all judge for ourselfs
    I dont collect the reports and dont see it as my job to do so tbh. if the leaders want to post the reports they will - if they wont they wont.

As far as having a grudge against Alin - I have seen how he treats his members, I have spoken to his members both this server and last, I have seen how he catapults his own members because he wants their croppers, I don't like his fanaticism or blind hatred of people who are in my team and who I respect.

When everyone in here kowtows to Marquesh I speak up for what I think is true - Marquesh may be devoted and skilled at the game but to be at the mercy of his whims and angry outbursts - no thanks!

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Of course he is... he is dealing with the diplomatic side of SWM and is doing a great job!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro the 'Camel' View Post
    He says he is - but I think its only himself who believes it - SWM is now controlled by Marquesh.

I dont collect the reports and dont see it as my job to do so tbh. if the leaders want to post the reports they will - if they wont they wont.
    this is because you do not have what reports to show django (your last attack on SWM was a total failure... you sent 3 hammers and they barely scratched a capital and we walked them home and killed them all... your attacks on our 50 pop villas near grey usually end up with you losing a nice hammer .. haha.. you are pathetic!!!)

Chorus is a fiasco of alliance and not in a single confrontation with SWM this server you done well... I got tired of beating you all over this map (in attack or deff.. btw ask egon if his hammer returned home like 40 min ago...)

You keep saying that you talked with my members and they are so unhappy with me... why they are still playing with me? They are afraid of me.. It is a simple game, django.. they can move to another ally or delete... not sure if anyone in the right mind will accept to have every single move of his game dictated by someone (again, maybe will get in that head of yours, I have not forced anyone to do anything, I only guided and advised and lead by example, but I know by now that I repeat myself for nothing... it will not get into your scull)

this is because you do not have what reports to show django (your last attack on SWM was a total failure... you sent 3 hammers and they barely scratched a capital and we walked them home and killed them all... your attacks on our 50 pop villas near grey usually end up with you losing a nice hammer .. haha.. you are pathetic!!!)

Chorus is a fiasco of alliance and not in a single confrontation with SWM this server you done well... I got tired of beating you all over this map (in attack or deff.. btw ask egon if his hammer returned home like 40 min ago...)

You keep saying that you talked with my members and they are so unhappy with me... why they are still playing with me? They are afraid of me.. It is a simple game, django.. they can move to another ally or delete... not sure if anyone in the right mind will accept to have every single move of his game dictated by someone (again, maybe will get in that head of yours, I have not forced anyone to do anything, I only guided and advised and lead by example, but I know by now that I repeat myself for nothing... it will not get into your scull)
    Your way of putting your views across in this post and your general tone of malice once again confirms why I am so happy to be on the team in opposition to you.

Your way of putting your views across in this post and your general tone of malice once again confirms why I am so happy to be on the team in opposition to you.
    great.. so everybody is happy where they are. let`s leave it to that and move on with the game...

Because Egon is perfect in every way.
    great.. so everybody is happy where they are. let`s leave it to that and move on with the game...
    I'm not happy I wanted the Jez meta to take off .
    By Sexy logic the best Travian player in the world .
    Oh no SMASH think I am a Noob.

I miss Magnus.

Well this thread got a bit crazy didn't it lol.. I'll make a few points on the subjects discussed in a fanatical way over the last few pages,

1. Spies (Daigower/Django) Wrong way to go about business in many ways(supporting this is even worse Django i expected better from you), much better and satisfactory way is to zero the player but obviously you already know that your alliance does not have the tools or the ability to carry out such a move so you relied on the tactics daigower carried out.

2. SWM and "pedro the fossil camel" - I assume you are experienced enough to know that to judge any alliance on the way they carried out business 3-4 years ago is just silly and you should not comment on such matters unless you have first hand experience (I'm not bothered how many times you have been in the hall of fame, does not give you the right to comment in such a way if you have not seen how the alliance as evolved over the last 18-24 months)

3. Marquesh "the so called dictator" - I have said before and will say again, I would never have even had any discussions with SWM or Marquesh if this was even remotely correct, SWM were the silent enemy of mine last round and ended up winning the round but I have since learned that they were willing to change how they went about business this round and have gone about it in a good, solid way. Improving in every aspect of account running and planning in offence and defence. It as made for a better server all around, If only the "north" would have maybe kept a good solid war going this server it would have been more wide open. But anything is still possible. * Marquesh is not a dictator and he does not run the alliance alone, he deals in offence planning only and expects high standards, which he is slowly getting from those people that listen to him and take on his advice. A team of leaders discuss and make decisions (Toni included)

I hope this server continues to give many twists and turns as I have enjoyed it from the start, seeing as though we have not even been able to look outside of our quad yet, It is a shame that the "north" was not the same otherwise things would have been a lot more evenly spread at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by eppyrage View Post
    2. SWM and "pedro the fossil camel" - I assume you are experienced enough to know that to judge any alliance on the way they carried out business 3-4 years ago is just silly and you should not comment on such matters unless you have first hand experience (I'm not bothered how many times you have been in the hall of fame, does not give you the right to comment in such a way if you have not seen how the alliance as evolved over the last 18-24 months)
    Read the whole thread before posting please. You should have seen that I said I'm currently playing with a bunch of SWM players on .com3 and they have shown no signs of improvement on there. So it is not just how they performed 3/4 years ago...it is also happening right now. I guess T4 just suits their style of play on here.

Yes I think you are right, I know that not many of the SWM players on uk2 are actually playing the .com3, but that is a totally different game of Travian being one of the older versions of Travian. I can not comment on anything before T4 unfortunately as I have never played on a server before T4. All I can comment on is how they are performing this server with the full team that they have here against the opposition they have here.

Hi Pedro alive and kicking

Quote Originally Posted by eppyrage View Post
    Yes I think you are right, I know that not many of the SWM players on uk2 are actually playing the .com3, but that is a totally different game of Travian being one of the older versions of Travian. I can not comment on anything before T4 unfortunately as I have never played on a server before T4. All I can comment on is how they are performing this server with the full team that they have here against the opposition they have here.
    Ahhh the good old days....manual raid lists....heros who could not be sacrificed to teleport magically and instantly miles away......and 6 waves per second....

Heros outfits rock though....like being a teenager again with first Lara Croft game...guilty pleasure lol

If SWM win back-to-back servers, it should surely be the death of T4! It makes a mockery of the game.

Sorry Toni!

Just read that Pedro. I cant believe you are bringing up hall of fame stats. You should know better, For the rest don't take Pedro too seriously he likes wind ups.

I vote Natars but I always used to back Wiley Coyote against roadrunner......

He says he is - but I think its only himself who believes it - SWM is now controlled by Marquesh.

Get a life I'm not explaining anymore our code of conduct in our leadership team. All I say I have appointed the right players to do the right job. And by God they are doing it well

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    Get a life I'm not explaining anymore our code of conduct in our leadership team. All I say I have appointed the right players to do the right job. And by God they are doing it well
    6. The Godfather New Horizon SWM 0

Yeah. Outstanding.....
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

6. The Godfather New Horizon SWM 0

Yeah. Outstanding.....
    Where is the rush? Those WWs rushing to 100 will going to be destroyed or knocked down some good lvs and if not so be it... we got our WW 1 month later compare with everyone from our competitors, it is normal to take longer for us to finish the infrastructure in order to start building the actually WW... we have more than enough plans and people ready to send their deff and ress to start building it, but 1st we need to finish the infrastructure...

Where is the rush? Those WWs rushing to 100 will going to be destroyed or knocked down some good lvs and if not so be it... we got our WW 1 month later compare with everyone from our competitors, it is normal to take longer for us to finish the infrastructure in order to start building the actually WW... we have more than enough plans and people ready to send their deff and ress to start building it, but 1st we need to finish the infrastructure...
    Month late? Often I find WW races to be about morale, and keeping your players mindlessly feeding one village with resources and troops. Another point is that in comparison to the neighbouring Chorus and LCA WW's, yours has a fraction of the support villages settled around it too, and half the villages settled around it are in fact Chorus villages. Doesn't seem to be set up to win any races I've seen in the past.
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast