Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 20 Heroes

Default Top 20 Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    Do the table of hero pts vs off/def pts? That's always fun
    Done.

Player Alliance Hero XP Off Points Def Points Avg Alliance Def Points Potential Scroll Usage % No of Scrolls Used
    HIPPO TSL 45896 20852 302 74 54 2467
    Anonymous DMA 17696 14802 18 64 16 281
    angel phoenix S&M 17644 13623 163 76 21 378
    Boff A&D 17137 14635 9 79 14 241
    WORN DMA 16999 13303 35 64 21 360
    XaoSLau Kataki 16717 13917 49 30 16 272
    diogo A&D 16355 14898 317 79 6 106
    Tio Bi DMA 15515 11878 170 64 22 340
    Hilloz Chaos 15199 14691 940 103 0 0
    Avenger Meerkats 14189 20730 74 64 0 0
    so? A&D 13502 10878 0 79 19 255
    zuko Chaos 11870 9657 111 103 17 200
    Twisted Spartan TSL II 11779 8302 239 56 27 318
    superdavek S.P.Q.R. 10466 8366 3 78 19 202
    GodfaTheR Chaos 10156 8900 93 103 10 106
    Thunderstruck BOBCATS 9947 8721 5 257 10 96
    blue_meanie ~WOT~ 9452 7905 7 75 15 147
    Mug TSL 8923 7156 0 74 19 169
    Lord Aslan T.I.T 8760 10349 613 77 0 0
    RonMcDon Toons! 8735 7186 12 65 17 147

Obviously there are some variables unaccounted for in this table (XP helmets, adventures etc) so please don't take the scroll numbers as gospel.
    The vast majority, Hippo excluded, appear to be pretty light scroll users (if they've actually used them at all) which is a surprising change from previous servers where we've seen the majority of the top 20 being heavy scroll users.

Would be interesting to find out how many ointment and buckets were purchased to gain those offence scores as it could be that nature bashing followed by a quick hero healing has been used as a cheaper option to get the same result.
    When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar

scrolls are the biggest waste of money going . u want hero XP throw him at a teuton vill or even a roman

I dont get why people waste the money on scrolls, once they reach lvl 25.

I mean, by the time they need the extra % off bonus, their hero should be able to produce 20% extra anyway

I guess its understandable some people want their hero to lvl 25 for fighting strength, but better ways of doing it imo
    Past names:~~
    Server 7 [2013]: Lady Killer
    Server 1 [2013]: Basher

Never used a single scroll and never will. Can earn a nice amount of gold from those willing to pay crazy amounts for their steroid induced heroes.
    When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.

HIPPO must be rolling in cash, splashes so much on buying things on auction. Not that im complaining :p
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Ta this type of analysis always seems to be illuminating; I was surprised too that it really only seems to be hippo. But is that because others aren't bothering as a matter of principle, or is it because he wins every bidding war?

The scrolls is a min number used too typically so could understate for some players, but even so...

Pox tops - one explanation I've heard before is a player buying scrolls (and books) to get a resource bump (rather than off points)

Using a book, you can allocate and reallocate your pts to whatever is needed at the time. I usually build a library of books so I can switch from res to fight as required.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    Pox tops - one explanation I've heard before is a player buying scrolls (and books) to get a resource bump (rather than off points)
    yes I often switch my hero back to resources if ive run out of ointments for him to hit oasis, however full resources is only 1.2k total/hour ress, hardly seems worth the 3000+ gold he's spent on scrolls so far..

Don't listen to them Hippo, you are a pro!

Quote Originally Posted by poxtops View Post
    yes I often switch my hero back to resources if ive run out of ointments for him to hit oasis, however full resources is only 1.2k total/hour ress, hardly seems worth the 3000+ gold he's spent on scrolls so far..
    Depends how early he used the scrolls in the game. Early use would heavily increase income as well as giving him a massive advantage with his Hero's Fighting Strength freeing up everyone to be his farms. Pro's and Con's to it. Depends if you're on a Premier League footballers wage or not I guess.

Scrolls don't come out till now, till such a time as their resource boost being next to worthless. I've got 5 vills, with over 20k production an hour between them, another 1.2k is not going to make that big of a difference, not compared to maybe artworks for example, but even they are losing their worth unless you really do have bottomless gold.

What's the last question you would want me to ask in this sig?
    Here it is:
    What's the purpose of life?

Quote Originally Posted by WearzyBoi View Post
    D Depends if you're on a Premier League footballers wage or not I guess.
    Are you suggesting the enigmatic HIPPO may in fact be Wayne Rooney? Makes sense I guess, he does resemble a hippo
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post
    Scrolls don't come out till now, till such a time as their resource boost being next to worthless. I've got 5 vills, with over 20k production an hour between them, another 1.2k is not going to make that big of a difference, not compared to maybe artworks for example, but even they are losing their worth unless you really do have bottomless gold.
    Wasn't quite up to date on timings of releases regarding scrolls, thanks for the information. :-) Besides, have to watch my gold as it is! :-P

Quote Originally Posted by WearzyBoi View Post
    Depends how early he used the scrolls in the game. Early use would heavily increase income as well as giving him a massive advantage with his Hero's Fighting Strength freeing up everyone to be his farms. Pro's and Con's to it. Depends if you're on a Premier League footballers wage or not I guess.
    Scrolls came out this week bud.. :p

Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post
    Are you suggesting the enigmatic HIPPO may in fact be Wayne Rooney? Makes sense I guess, he does resemble a hippo
    Maybe thats why he wants a big money move to Chelsea, so he can get a huge signing on fee to fund his scrolls? :-P

I know, already been embarrassed once already by Lord Aslan! :-P Only joking, just not up to date on this new Auction business. Different to my Original S1 days.

Makes it even crazier that Hippo has used so many already.
    If I have time I'll update this in a week or so in order to see how things have changed as more people have a chance at bidding on scrolls.

Quote Originally Posted by NightLock. View Post
    Makes it even crazier that Hippo has used so many already.
    If I have time I'll update this in a week or so in order to see how things have changed as more people have a chance at bidding on scrolls.
    this goes a lot like the same argument with Artworks and how many flynn used....
    I have no problem with players wanting to do it, I humbly agreed that flynn was right, if he works very hard, and makes the extra cash for travian to make up for the time he can not play, why not? buying scrolls makes your hero strong to make up for any time you lose finding maces to follow home or the such, and also increases res production. Sure it is not a considerable amount, but if you HAVE money to waste...Why not
    ~The N00b that could; I was banned once because MH's thought I was a bot. Easy mistake.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/25986449943 uk1 round 7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QecoJewpq-I uk1 round 7 end game vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzL9htlbNvA uk1 round 8 end game vid.

S1 - Bang!

I got 10000 silver for 30 scrolls so I'm happy.
    By Sexy logic the best Travian player in the world .
    Oh no SMASH think I am a Noob.

I miss Magnus.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlaughter View Post
    this goes a lot like the same argument with Artworks and how many flynn used....
    I have no problem with players wanting to do it, I humbly agreed that flynn was right, if he works very hard, and makes the extra cash for travian to make up for the time he can not play, why not? buying scrolls makes your hero strong to make up for any time you lose finding maces to follow home or the such, and also increases res production. Sure it is not a considerable amount, but if you HAVE money to waste...Why not
    If they want to throw so much money into the game I have no objections. As I said earlier, players like that fund a significant amount of my gold.
    Personally I'd rather have a slightly lower ranking hero and keep the cash in my back pocket to spend in the real world but each to their own I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by NightLock. View Post
    If they want to throw so much money into the game I have no objections. As I said earlier, players like that fund a significant amount of my gold.
    Personally I'd rather have a slightly lower ranking hero and keep the cash in my back pocket to spend in the real world but each to their own I guess.
    Yeah I agree with you on that for sure.
    ~The N00b that could; I was banned once because MH's thought I was a bot. Easy mistake.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/25986449943 uk1 round 7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QecoJewpq-I uk1 round 7 end game vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzL9htlbNvA uk1 round 8 end game vid.

S1 - Bang!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast