Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: A Game of S3

Quote Originally Posted by offspring View Post
    Setback, you are again manipulating the circumstances to make yourself look good, The Night Dual went against the instructions of the other players on the account, He started attacking when we told him we could not give the time required to keep 24/7 coverage. we then lost troops as you say, but the issue was we were being hit every 15 mins by a hero which was re spawned instantly every time we killed it off, not phalanx attacks, why you keep trying to insist this was the problem is beyond me. we took him up to 45k silver once to see where he would stop, he didn't and was back to buy more buckets straight away.

As i said, we could not give the account 24/7 coverage, i myself was struggling to get on for an hour a day at the time, after the night dual realised what he had started he got in a hissy and was removed from the account, leaving even less coverage. Defence was asked for, we received a few hero's on occasions which we were grateful for but nothing else came and they were killed off within a day. where did we go from there? It was the Dual who managed to strike the deal with NW but as i said previously i wouldn't change that now. we moved to an alliance that supported us well and who up the the point i left a very big thorn in Smash's side, you were by no means the dominant alliance in that quad, i seem to remember CF laughing at you for the majority of the server about it, didn't NW even outlast Smash in the end? now that would be an embarrassment if true. we also weren't the only account to leave you due to the attitudes within the alliance, unfortunately names escape me after such a long time. Whatever you would like to believe we did not join for one particular player who you seem to be fixated upon who's private actions i am not aware or responsible for and should be taken to the police not discussed on here!

You also never chiefed anything while i was on the account, we were still giving your defence the run around when i left all my accounts for RL events. what happened after i handed it over i have no idea and of little concern to me. I am really bored of having to repeat this for you so please take it in this time. if there is anything else you would like to discuss further please take to PM.
    Manipulating the circumstances, yes that might be a good description of the text above me.

- Did you ask for def calls due to chump attacking your villa? No, I can't remember you doing that. Don't try to say that we didn't want to def you, because we would have, and you know we had enough defence for any of his pathetic attacks against you.

- One other account left the alliance... and that was because of his own megalomania and dealings with other alliances behind our back. We were glad that they did leave. (By the way, this guy had a 40 man alliance just for private defence named after their own account, yeah there you go...)
    Major thorn in our side? Now that's pretty much a blatant lie on your part, a 240 player meta and you barely made a dent. Even if they did succeed in a few mediocre attacks they sent (Most were 80 catas 20 swords solo with 1 min waves and so on... great job) you can't take credit for it. The only thing I remember is you sending 10k inf who went splat. I feel sorry for NW who supported you "so well" when you did nothing to help their cause.

- And last, don't try to justify your own wrongdoings by blaming your dual, that's pretty much the worst thing you can do. I blamed the account, not the person, you were a part of the account.

- C.F might have laughed at us all server, I don't really care. Why should I, does that have anything to do with your account being a traitor?

I used to hold respect for you Setback, but after you have made your personal opinion of everyone else on the server very clear I find myself beginning to dislike you!
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkery View Post
    Would somebody care to sum up the past 137 posts for me? All I could see was the rather odd attempt from Setback to mimic Mercy's comic strips that turned yet another thread, in to yet another feces-slinging war
    But that's the best kind of war...

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    Nice to see you back Carrot.
    Thanks, next time I disappear don't commence a Moog witch-hunt though.

Setback's comic strip is excellent in as far as the e-emotional response it has elicited so far on this thread.

Top marks

Quote Originally Posted by jawwwwsh View Post
    I used to hold respect for you Setback, but after you have made your personal opinion of everyone else on the server very clear I find myself beginning to dislike you!
    Not personal opinion of you as a person, but interpretation of your travian account and to some extent forum account. I also said I was dislikable...

Personally I don't dislike / hate anyone except one guy (not any of you)... I can't bother to hold grudges... not even to moog, he's annoying and a bore but also fun in his own way.

Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow_Jock View Post
    Setback's comic strip is excellent in as far as the e-emotional response it has elicited so far on this thread.

Top marks
    I would never have guessed it would end like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Setback View Post
    Manipulating the circumstances, yes that might be a good description of the text above me.

- Did you ask for def calls due to chump attacking your villa? No, I can't remember you doing that. Don't try to say that we didn't want to def you, because we would have, and you know we had enough defence for any of his pathetic attacks against you.

- One other account left the alliance... and that was because of his own megalomania and dealings with other alliances behind our back. We were glad that they did leave. (By the way, this guy had a 40 man alliance just for private defence named after their own account, yeah there you go...)
    Major thorn in our side? Now that's pretty much a blatant lie on your part, a 240 player meta and you barely made a dent. Even if they did succeed in a few mediocre attacks they sent (Most were 80 catas 20 swords solo with 1 min waves and so on... great job) you can't take credit for it. The only thing I remember is you sending 10k inf who went splat. I feel sorry for NW who supported you "so well" when you did nothing to help their cause.

- And last, don't try to justify your own wrongdoings by blaming your dual, that's pretty much the worst thing you can do. I blamed the account, not the person, you were a part of the account.

- C.F might have laughed at us all server, I don't really care. Why should I, does that have anything to do with your account being a traitor?

Dude, what i say is black you will call white. we did ask for def, nothing was coming, the offer for help came only after we told you we were leaving.
    You were the stronger alliance true, Yet you failed to clear them from your quad? smash was not the dominant alliance you would have everyone believe, CF laughing at you just adds weight to this that im not talking rubbish. as i said, i left the account to someone else with a full hammer to play with. what they did with it after that i don't know, going splat by the sounds of it.

Justifying the wrongs by blaming a dual? he started attacking when he knew everyone else couldn't cover the account and had told him not to! You can only judge the account. Me being part of that account, am at liberty to judge him for not following what we agreed. I don't know many people who would happily accept the actions of their dual contrary to what we had discussed at length.

Now as i previously said, if you want to continue this further please PM

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Moog's Avatar

Satattheback likes washing his dirty linen in public. That's why he is so respected in the Travian world. His take on events and players is universally derided by everyone except his little nodding poodle. Calm yourself mate, no-one has any respect for the Smash! leadership.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Quote Originally Posted by Moog View Post
    Satattheback likes washing his dirty linen in public. That's why he is so respected in the Travian world. His take on events and players is universally derided by everyone except his little nodding poodle. Calm yourself mate, no-one has any respect for the Smash! leadership.
    "Excellent analysis. Lot's of interesting stuff to think about, and lacking any heavy handed bias. Really well done. Thankyou." - moog

Go bark somewhere else, lapdog.

Yeah Offspring you left account to a dual in a noob ally, we left the server so CF laughed (as they were relieved). No need to get shirty, we all know the events as we have just discussed in PM, we do have right to call you a back stabber, but you were right to be loyal to NW after all the help they gave you (being their best account by a mile helped lol)

Moog, we dont want respect and dont represent SMASH leadership in anyway, if we wanted respect, 1st we wouldnt come on this joke of a forum in the 1st place, as everyone on here including us has no respect, as we all look like sad whinging old immature men/women. Only difference is you are in the real world also
    Last edited by the nod; 14 Aug 2013 at 04:35 PM.
    This is why some of us are fantastic, and others are just, moogs. Noobery at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by offspring View Post
    you were by no means the dominant alliance in that quad, i seem to remember CF laughing at you for the majority of the server about it, didn't NW even outlast Smash in the end?
    C.F might have laughed at us all server, I don't really care.
    Quote Originally Posted by the nod View Post
    we left the server so CF laughed (as they were relieved).
    For what it is worth... smash took ages to clear their quad of resistance on UK4, and quickly lost villages on our border. We only laughed at them with regard to this when they described themselves as the only elite ally on the server. This is the sort of arrogant comment with little substance that S3 is presumably now familiar with.

We had a massive chuckle when they were described by Josh in his early alliance analysis as "coming from their recent dominance of S4". Josh washed his hands of the comment by stating that he got the info from someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    Yeah, they are sooo dominant, lol. please...
    ^^^ This quote links to the CF laughing at them, if you wish to see it first hand.

30 players took ages to clear a quad, what ever next
    This is why some of us are fantastic, and others are just, moogs. Noobery at its finest.

30 players took ages to clear a quad, what ever next
    By arte time you were closer to 45 players, not 30 (a similar amount to CF). And other alliance's were attracting your better players, such as Rza. So you would have had more players, had your leadership of the quality you had been better. In other words, it's your fault you didn't have enough players, and is not an excuse for not being more dominant, more of a confirmation of your failings.

And we've heard this type of nonsense before. "we had less players"... "we were against a meta"... "they have 150 players"... Just face it, you weren't good enough at the time to take on the challenges you took. Stop using your short-comings to justify other short-comings. It's your fault.

Let me remind you of how others viewed you pre-artes on S4 ---> http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=74078

You should carry on beyond the analysis itself, shows your raiding to be nowhere near the other top allys. It's pretty funny, but does show how you have improved and learnt for this server, so well done on that front.

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Moog's Avatar

"Excellent analysis. Lot's of interesting stuff to think about, and lacking any heavy handed bias. Really well done. Thankyou." - moog

Go bark somewhere else, lapdog.
    Even a stopped watch is right twice a day. As I said at the time, your analysis lacked heavy-handed bias, clearly an anomaly, as your remarks since have been self serving drivel. Woof.

Moog, we dont want respect and dont represent SMASH leadership in anyway, if we wanted respect, 1st we wouldnt come on this joke of a forum in the 1st place, as everyone on here including us has no respect, as we all look like sad whinging old immature men/women. Only difference is you are in the real world also
    Erm? That is you and Satattheback on your alliance page on the leadership board? But you aren't leaders? Despite the fact that you have decided who to kick before now? Riiiight.
    You don't want respect either? That would explain your every post; you are in fact deliberately portraying a pair of smug, pompous, hypocritical buffoons, in order to mock this worthless forum. I see what you're doing now, good job!
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

30 players thanks, until we merged... And we had as much success as CF did in our battles with one another, so get off this high horse bringing in the same 1 account you chiefed next door, and pre arte analysis which means next to nothing, it lacks substance

Moderator Comment: MOD Ross
    Since the thread has become a little heated, can I remind everyone that personal insults will not be tolerated on the forum. Please can we try and get back around to the original topic now. Cheers.

Yeah you poo faces! Lets talk about game of thrones again cos its sooooo awesome! I am Ned Stark before that thing happened.
    Why you ask? Because Sean Bean is awesome and so am I. GO SEAN BEAN!
    Sorry for the above message and how long and horrendously written it probably is.

Sean Bean. Yum.

Sean Bean is icky. From the Connery school of acting; accents are for wusses. He only does Sheffield or some dodgy attempt at RP.

Moog your out of touch there sorry, even i can see the appeal of Sean Bean and i spent most of the time watching GOT gawping at Daenerys

Who wants to be someone who gets his head cut off. Although most characters in GoT end up lying face down in some gutter.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast