Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SIN

Quote Originally Posted by Kaka View Post
    Whoever your source is, he's pretty good unfortunately.

Though SIN players did not attack the WW with catapults, that is incorrect.... But someone did.......
    Well if SIN players didn't, then who did? cause surely only leadership + those that sent the armies knew of the exact time of landing?

Anyone care to share whats happening with the south meta...for those of us not in the know (mee lol)

Quote Originally Posted by vort3x View Post
    Anyone care to share whats happening with the south meta...for those of us not in the know (mee lol)
    bigbirdbrain caused a lot of trouble with her naievity, childishness and lies. We are glad to be rid

New Poster

Quote Originally Posted by abyss View Post
    Well if SIN players didn't, then who did? cause surely only leadership + those that sent the armies knew of the exact time of landing?
    Hmm, seems not tho. Again, they have a good source.

If I'd pulled this off I wouldn't be blaming SIN themselves, it was a good move, I am unfortunately impressed. .

Wonder if anyone will eventually step up and take credit, or continue to stay in the shadows....

Seems to me as if THG and Sam and Junko are blaming bigbirdbrain, hmmm
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 04 Sep 2013 at 08:43 PM.

New Poster

This thread has been created to be used as false propaganda against BBB.

Those in the know (those who have posted reports and were involved) should be stepping up and owning the fact they got one over. Hopefully won't happen again, but its a game of spies and lies as much as anything else.

There was no cats sent from SIN info must of been leaked out and someone thought they could get one up on us by sending cats after the clearence.

New Poster

Quote Originally Posted by skunkybud View Post
    There was no cats sent from SIN info must of been leaked out and someone thought they could get one up on us by sending cats after the clearence.
    Yep, onwards and upwards fellow SIN member

This thread has been created to be used as false propaganda against BBB.

Exactly, Exile members jealous much? lol.

We are moving forward with a good team now so everyone just needs to move forward and get on with server and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post
    [/FONT]

Exactly, Exile members jealous much? lol.
    Jealous of what exactly? A 127 pop WW that is 3-4 weeks behind everyone else?

just cause we are behind it dont mean we dont stand a chance like the rest of you. and its not all about the winning for some its about fun and experiance

New Poster

Exactly, we have our WW and we are still in it.

just cause we are behind it dont mean we dont stand a chance like the rest of you. and its not all about the winning for some its about fun and experiance
    was it a fun experience to catapult your own WW?

yeah amazing!

New Poster

Quote Originally Posted by luckies View Post
    was it a fun experience to catapult your own WW?
    Why insist to push this lie luckies. you posted the report, you know they didn't come from Sin....

Exile and dishonesty seem to go hand in hand... Can't even take credit for your own attacks?

Strange that 3 Members left your alliance before, and then rejoined after the attacks. Didn't want those reports on your attack boards eh lol???

Own your work dude!!!!
    Last edited by Kaka; 05 Sep 2013 at 12:54 AM.

Why insist to push this lie luckies. you posted the report, you know they didn't come from Sin....

Exile and dishonesty seem to go hand in hand... Can't even take credit for your own attacks?

Strange that 3 Members left your alliance before, and then rejoined after the attacks. Didn't want those reports on your attack boards eh lol???

Own your work dude!!!!

They had to leave to chief...

Thanks for the confirmation of a spy though.

yeah amazing!
    I'm glad at least someone has a sense of humor! I lol'd when i read this

Lol. Get over it. It was done, by who, that'll by a mystery. If you claim it was Exile, support you claim with reports.. He was correct actually, as not only the reports, the landing times aswell came from Sin only.. I don't think someone else cleared the WW, only Sin hammers were used...

Exile and dishonesty? 'If' Exile did this, who are they dishonest with? who would miss a chance of hitting any enemy wonder? and that too when its without defense. Are you saying that Exile are dishonest because they hit an enemy WW?

If luckies said that he got the reports from Sin, why can't it be true? Can't it be the case that the Sin member who leaked the times spread the reports? But naah, you wont think of this possibility .... as apparently everyone's really loyal in Sin... especially the amazing co-leaders..

The real question, whoever did this, how did they get hold of the times? perhaps someone amongst you guys fed it to them?.. And anyways, 3/4 of the server knew your landing times.. so you guys should first work out who is 'dishonest' from inside.. Seems you guys are really missing the point that the times were leaked..., maybe as u don't have time to think about anything other than Exile xD

Own your work dude!!!!

xD don't u think your landing times being leaked is more stranger than 3 Exile members leaving the alliance??

Own up your dishonest members who leak, dude!
    Last edited by Sam; 05 Sep 2013 at 04:09 AM.

New Poster

Sam, we are over it I assure you. Remember Exile created this thread, not sin As you will see my posts on here have been null, until this time. this thread was created to spread a lie.

This is why I have posted here.

You will see from earlier posts by myself that I have admired it. Just wondering why its not been claimed by yours?? Could it be that there was ceasefire in place, which had been asked for by yourselves. Is that why your three players left and rejoined? Sneaky yes, but nicely done.

Exile are not being branded dishonest for doing this. Exile are dishonest in general

And yes, our timings were leaked, obviously. Next time eh. So we clearly do have a member or two on the dark side but then your own info is leaked too. How else would we know of the players who left. Again, like i said in a previous post, spies and lies..... There have been too many too's and fro's with this round.

You know, I actually was looking at the WW stats page when your WW holder (yes i know who i'm talking to) left exile. Thought to myself thats a bit strange, then a few mins later, was back. If only I knew then what I know now eh...

Sin have only reacted to false reports. exile have created them.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast