Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SIN

Quote Originally Posted by Kaka View Post
    Sam, we are over it I assure you. Remember Exile created this thread, not sin As you will see my posts on here have been null, until this time. this thread was created to spread a lie.

This is why I have posted here.

You will see from earlier posts by myself that I have admired it. Just wondering why its not been claimed by yours?? Could it be that there was ceasefire in place, which had been asked for by yourselves. Is that why your three players left and rejoined? Sneaky yes, but nicely done.

Exile are not being branded dishonest for doing this. Exile are dishonest in general

And yes, our timings were leaked, obviously. Next time eh. So we clearly do have a member or two on the dark side but then your own info is leaked too. How else would we know of the players who left. Again, like i said in a previous post, spies and lies..... There have been too many too's and fro's with this round.

You know, I actually was looking at the WW stats page when your WW holder (yes i know who i'm talking to) left exile. Thought to myself thats a bit strange, then a few mins later, was back. If only I knew then what I know now eh...

Sin have only reacted to false reports. exile have created them.
    hmmm... This thread was based on facts, and it is a fact that your WW was croplocked, and also the fact that we got the reports from a Sin member ...

Firstly, it doesn't makes sense ... we wanted a ceasefire and then we would attack you?? We all know u asked for it, and as you couldn't keep up with your word, we attacked you tonight, and declared war.. clear your facts, I bet your leadership hasn't even told u that. Alright, going in this discussion won't get us anywhere, as you'll keep saying it was us that asked for the ceasefire.,... if so, why would be break it ourselves, if we asked? we did destroy quite alot of ur vills, and 1 hammer this night... To support what I said http://travian-reports.net/us/report/23392823209 so kindly stop these lies that we wanted a ceasefire... we never wanted or asked for it.

Secondly, according to your 'ceasefire' we couldn't hit a SIN village, but 'IF' we hit it, it was either Natarian, else Sin wud've surely got the report.. so again, even 'IF' we hit, we didn't violate the ceasefire, as technically that vill didn't belong to Sin....

Ofc, we all know that the timings were leaked LOL... and apparently, you don't have a member or two on the dark side, you have a dishonest leader in SIN, which makes SIN more dishonest than Exile.. atleast Exile leaders are honest to their members and alliance.. xD

We have spies, but we don't care as none of our leaders are dishonest, and those who were, are dealt with With SIN the dishonesty is in the leadership and so that definitely makes SIN more dishonest than Exile..

Why would we claim for something what we didn't do, eh? Also the WW holder left to Join the other wing.. and he's still there.. so again, just rumors.

Sin has definitely reacted to false reports, and you're right Exile made them. Infact, the WW you guys chiefed was croplocked by birth, so ofc the reports were fake. When Exile, DT and Salient took their WWs, they were croplocked too.. All the WWs are croplocked by birth so definitely these all reports were false and 'created' by Exile

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

find difficult to believe that from all involved in clearing this ww at least 1 was not aware that you don`t need to send cats when you take a ww... imo it is obvious that the landing times were leaked and somebody thought is funny and efficient to set them back for weeks by destroying so many things in there... the fault is with the ones involved in planning because they have not protected the info properly and failed to chose the right people for the job (in theory at this stage of the game you should know whom you can trust 100% in your ally and do not risk involving some players that might prove a liability)

from what I heard the attacks on ww were sent by players from differ allies from this meta... again so easy to have your info leaked (more I read in here that some leaders in there are not entirely to be trusted with such important info, although this might only be spin to destabilize even more the alliance)

if info was leaked (and this seems the most plausible) I really don`t get why the players that decided to cata that ww did not sent chiefs to just chief that ww altogether without losing any troops (or very few) or at least now to step up and admit because it is funny and as an enemy they really damaged the ww...
    Last edited by sharckyl1; 05 Sep 2013 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luckies View Post
    They had to leave to chief...

Thanks for the confirmation of a spy though.
    you dont have to leave to cheif. Own up instead...

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

you dont have to leave to cheif. Own up instead...

of course you do... 2 days leave if you are in same ally (u need to wait 2 weeks if you sat each other)... the only time when you donít have to leave to chief is when you chief a villa with an arty in or when the loyalty of the villa you chief is already at 0

Lol ... of course you do

BTW it was DT that sent the catas ... I swear :angel:
    UK7 R2 - Penniless
    UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan

Sam has to be the biggest hypocrite ever lol

They offered a ceasefire, so exile could rebuild their troops and they knew without prior planning they would lose hands down as we had the stronger force

Ironically when SIN cancelled the confed with exile they offered a confed to them...

You say SIN offered a NAP with exile??? Where's the proof, if any exile player goes back into the alliance page and along the top tabs I can guarantee they wont find anything where SIN offered a NAP with exile, what you will find is exile offering SIN --- wait for it --- CONFEDS --- LOL why on Earth would they do that?? They know they made a mistake, that's why...

And the same goes for any SIN player go back a few pages and see for your own eyes exile offering SIN confeds

They keep on saying SIN leadership is dishonest, they can't even fashion a story together without having to make loads of non-sense up and twisting the truth, as they are now masters at
    Last edited by itsnotquiteover; 05 Sep 2013 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Ghost View Post
    Lol ... of course you do

BTW it was DT that sent the catas ... I swear :angel:
    Why would DT get involved when they can sit back and watch exile ruin the south lol

Exile didn't offer a ceasefire. Exile demanded that SIN stopped their 1-2 attacks on Exile the first day that SIN was made, or we would attack them full out there and then, and SIN just assumed it was a ceasefire. If they wanted to carry on, what is happening now would have happened much earlier...

You have made a good attempt at muddying the waters but the truth is this whole disagreement stems from one persons grasping, greedy need to hold on to "her" small haste. Notice she still will not share it even though she as once again lost troops.

You claim to act for the good of your wing. Your actions say otherwise. Stop the blaming and the finger pointing and look at your own behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post
    Sam on here has to be the biggest hypocrite ever lol

They offered a ceasefire, so exile could rebuild their troops and they knew without prior planning they would lose hands down as we had the stronger force

Ironically when SIN cancelled the confed with exile they offered a confed to them...

You say SIN offered a NAP with exile??? Where's the proof, if any exile player goes back into the alliance page and along the top tabs I can guarantee they wont find anything where SIN offered a NAP with exile, what you will find is exile offering SIN --- wait for it --- CONFEDS --- LOL why on Earth would they do that?? They know they made a mistake, that's why...

And the same goes for any SIN player go back a few pages and see for your own eyes exile offering SIN confeds

They keep on saying SIN leadership is dishonest, they can't even fashion a story together without having to make loads of non-sense up and twisting the truth, as they are now masters at
    This person is clueless hahahahaha
    Last edited by itsnotquiteover; 05 Sep 2013 at 06:37 PM.

New Poster

They had to leave to chief....
    Strange them that GT shows no chiefings for these three players at that time?

Quote Originally Posted by sharckyl1 View Post
    find difficult to believe that from all involved in clearing this ww at least 1 was not aware that you don`t need to send cats when you take a ww... imo it is obvious that the landing times were leaked and somebody thought is funny and efficient to set them back for weeks by destroying so many things in there... the fault is with the ones involved in planning because they have not protected the info properly and failed to chose the right people for the job (in theory at this stage of the game you should know whom you can trust 100% in your ally and do not risk involving some players that might prove a liability)

if info was leaked (and this seems the most plausible) I really don`t get why the players that decided to cata that ww did not sent chiefs to just chief that ww altogether without losing any troops (or very few) or at least now to step up and admit because it is funny and as an enemy they really damaged the ww...
    Hi Alin
    when speaking with those involved I made sure they knew no cats, I had everything double checked. yes, fault lies with those involved in planning, including myself, next time things will be tighter. What I don't think you are aware of is this meta has only recently been created, in the past week. Previous to Sin, there was the southern meta that included Exile, Players now in Sin played a huge part of Exile getting their own WW. Things went wrong there, everyone parted ways and regrouped a short time later, without Exiles wings, speaks volumes I think.

Never thought I'd miss Daigower and The General haha, but i'd take them over Exile anyday.

Sam has to be the biggest hypocrite ever lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    kindly stop these lies that we wanted a ceasefire... we never wanted or asked for it.
    I think you did........ Kindly stop these lies that Sin catapulted their WW......

Secondly, according to your 'ceasefire' we couldn't hit a SIN village, but 'IF' we hit it, it was either Natarian, else Sin wud've surely got the report.. so again, even 'IF' we hit, we didn't violate the ceasefire, as technically that vill didn't belong to Sin....
    You are right there, you did nothing wrong, sneaky sneaky. According to one of your members, who was brokering the ceasefire, the WW villages are not included.. I have this conversation btw....

Personally I never agreed with a ceasefire at all. We are now playing for our own WW's so why would we call off hostilities and agree to work together. I'd rather DT took the win haha.

We have spies, but we don't care as none of our leaders are dishonest, and those who were, are dealt with With SIN the dishonesty is in the leadership and so that definitely makes SIN more dishonest than Exile..
    As part of sin leadership the only dishonesty I have seen is from Exile side, (with the exception of the info leak) who was it that started this thread again to spread false reports, oh yes, Exile.

Perhaps I should stop calling this a false report, fact is, the report was accurate, a few cattings merged, but this was not done by Sin, so rather than saying the report is false lets say, info contained in the report is false instead.

And finally Exile have never been a secure alliance, since the day that your ex player lea had her oasis taken by one of your leaders. An act which i believe caused her to spy for DT and bring the two alliances on the verge of war.

A woman scorned and all that
    Last edited by itsnotquiteover; 05 Sep 2013 at 06:37 PM.

As part of sin leadership the only dishonesty I have seen is from Exile side, (with the exception of the info leak) who was it that started this thread again to spread false reports, oh yes, Exile.
    I'm glad you clarified this. Seems SIN leadership doesn't reveal their own dishonesty to eachother... no surprise it's the same people who chose the alliance name SIN

New Poster

Come on guys.... Exile started this thread, you could have just said nah nah we got one over. This thread would have taken a whole different course then. Sin would have not been very impressed but owning your moves would have earned you guys some much needed respect. Instead you (not you personally) decided some anti Sin propaganda would be more useful.

And I keep calling you all Exile, when thats not what you are anymore. If Sin is such a bad name, why did you guys change names to look like you were included. Btw Wrath = Avarice......

Can Exile not stand alone on their identity these days?

Since we're bringing up Instead's....

Instead of trying to talk through confed problems, you left and brought this upon yourselves?
    Instead of keeping your stuff under wraps, you let the whole server know your ww landing times?
    Instead of telling your members the whole truth, you left out soooooo many pieces to trick them into following you?
    Instead of telling your members that the ww had been hit, you led them to believe it hadn't been????
    Instead of running your own alliance and defending your members from attacks, you're here trying to tell us how to better run our alliance?

I could continue with this, INSTEAD, I'm going to attack some more of your players.

LOL! I'm a hypocrite, yeah sure I am .. Exile built 100k hammers in 4 days.. isn't it just ausum! So poxtops was deffo right.. Exile is pretty cool.. 100k hammers in 4 days xD. Won't reply to anything else you wrote, as you don't make sense.

Exile didn't offer a ceasefire. Exile demanded that SIN stopped their 1-2 attacks on Exile the first day that SIN was made, or we would attack them full out there and then, and SIN just assumed it was a ceasefire. If they wanted to carry on, what is happening now would have happened much earlier...
    Thats how it happened, as I understand. I really hope SIN members doesn't argue over this too, because their WW holder wanted a ceasefire knowing the offensive strength of Exile.

Quote Originally Posted by walls View Post
    This person is clueless hahahahaha
    Thats all that should be said xD!

I think you did........ Kindly stop these lies that Sin catapulted their WW......
    I NEVER said Sin catapulted their WW, kindly refer to any of my posts saying that. I always said we got the reports from a Sin member

LOL! Kindly let me know the dishonesty you've seen from the Exile side. It doesn't makes sense that you keep saying they're dishonest, but don't have anything to support your claim

Once again, this thread was based on the 'true' reports, and infact the WW was croplocked. So I don't know why do you keep saying these are false reports. Have you still not realized your WW was catta'd? If not, then I agree with you Exile made false reports.

Perhaps I should stop calling this a false report, fact is, the report was accurate, a few cattings merged, but this was not done by Sin, so rather than saying the report is false lets say, info contained in the report is false instead.
    xD Finally have woken up? Good Morning Can't believe Sin leaders are such hypocrites that they something and then back off from it..

Again, these 'INFO' in the reports is completely accurate.. Are you still asleep? Your WW was Catta'd!!!!!! How can the info in the report be wrong?!?!?!?!? The most weird statement that you've given so far xD

New Poster

Haha, thanks Walls. I had thought you to be one of the more reasonable ones. Thats great have fun with that. I'm sure you will be a few hammers lighter by the end of it... Great for Exile, no sorry wrath and sloth, end game...

How about instead you just get on with things and move on, concentrate on soon to be released plans and advising your members how to play correctly. Exile, no sorry wrath and sloth cannot let things drop?

It has not been from our side hostilities started, but we are happy to deal with them

Apologies sam for tripping over my words, the info in the reports where you write SIN is false....
    Last edited by Kaka; 05 Sep 2013 at 06:59 PM.

It has not been from our side hostilities started, but we are happy to deal with them
    That's where you are very wrong, 2 nights ago I agreed a ceasefire with your mighty leader and she needed 24 hours to speak to all your other leaders, so we agreed to not attack until it was confirmed. A member of SIN then attacked within this time, your leader also never got back to me in 24 hours, and still hasn't and we waited for the 24 hours to pass before starting our attacks.

But surely you already know this, with your leaders who involve everyone and trust you all.

Your side took the first shots. Maybe you're right though. Maybe we should have let you guys just build.. you know... the alliance who broke a confed with us, who then fired the first shots, who took their own ww to compete with us, and who are right next door to us with over 2x our players. That's probably a much better end game decision

New Poster

Well, lets all get back to whats important. Lets see where we all are in a month or two and pick this up eh.

good luck guys

Too much propaganda...

EDIT:
    I'm sorry, I had to reply to this. Couldn't resist.

Why would DT get involved when they can sit back and watch exile ruin the south lol
    [spoiler]
    [spoiler]
    Last edited by itsnotquiteover; 06 Sep 2013 at 07:58 AM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast