Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: SIN

You say this:

Quote Originally Posted by Junko View Post
    Just to add to that we didnt care how the haste was obtained as that is totally irrelevant
    Then bring something that is irrelevant:

Quote Originally Posted by Junko View Post
    Remember how she burned the original founders of B.E.S.T lol with a little help of course but she made the orders to destroy them and show no favortism and just to smooth over the taking over of that wing she even gave people resources taken from those accounts and gave to her members to somehow make it feel right .... lol
    If I've heard correctly then you were supportive of bigbirdbrain and actually defended her, even sacrificed a hammer to take out the original founders of the alliance called best...

However, I don't care about all that, I want to hear truth, so far it's all, "blame her", "blame Exile", "we did this... but she did this", etc and I really don't care lol

Maybe my comments were a bit biased before but how else was I to find out what other people were thinking, and find out that some many different viewpoints were about

So far it sounds like this is a hate group for bigbirdbrain
    Last edited by Slaughter; 07 Sep 2013 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squatter View Post

For the record, if i had have been a leader, I would have no issue kicking inactive players or those who weren't progressing despite being given help and advice.
    As any good leader should be willing to do, but she is not willing to do this. Yellow, red or grey, 100 pop when everyone else is 10000 pop, they can stay all they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post
    So far it sounds like this is a hate group for bigbirdbrain
    It's not meant to be that, but questions brought up about Exile can only really be answered by mentioning the person who caused the issues being asked about.

Junko, someone asked why it was 'her' arte. Even I know that the artes are shared amongst the alliance so the best people can use them but surely the arte 'belongs' to the person who conquered it? Personally, if I had lost a hammer to get an arte then someone lost it not long after I wouldn't be too happy. Maybe you're just more selfless than me.

Junko, someone asked why it was 'her' arte. Even I know that the artes are shared amongst the alliance so the best people can use them but surely the arte 'belongs' to the person who conquered it? Personally, if I had lost a hammer to get an arte then someone lost it not long after I wouldn't be too happy. Maybe you're just more selfless than me.
    Would you be happy if you used/lost your hammer to get said arte back, So she could take it with no losses and you never got to use it and then to find out she tried to turn half the Meta against the alliance's that helped her get it back?

The very same attacks that got Mad on-side in the first place.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Junko, someone asked why it was 'her' arte. Even I know that the artes are shared amongst the alliance so the best people can use them but surely the arte 'belongs' to the person who conquered it? Personally, if I had lost a hammer to get an arte then someone lost it not long after I wouldn't be too happy. Maybe you're just more selfless than me. [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Alin/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]
    in a strong alliance doesn`t matter who cleared what... all arties are to be shared and used by the key ally elements at all time to help and strengthen the ally not the individuals (the small acad are shared between top attackers/wwk/rammer builders, sometime even the large one can be shared thru chiefig, depends what exactly are the plans, the haste need to be passed around according with the specific of the mission... a super hammer essential for attack and very far in sticks will get the haste especially for that particular attack and after move it to the next most important player in a mission - like stealing an artefact overnight, or preparing to walk home of an annoying hammer that keeps attacking your ally mates and cannot be reached without the haste, or killing fast a hammer in their storage - the scouts arte should make alot of scouts and scout for all in ally when is required from them, and so on...)
    as individual with all the gold and artefacts in server you will going to have no chance, but as a strong, powerful ally without egos, with respect and selfless attitude you will going to destroy everything in your path and be respected and feared by everyone in server, not laughed at!

Mr white -no I wouldn't. As I said though, I am led to believe that the attacks to get the arte back were part of a bigger picture to attack the player who was holding it at the time. Is this wrong?

If you lost your troops attacking another player for the alliance, it's different than if you lost clearing for an arte for someone else.
    Last edited by Squatter; 07 Sep 2013 at 05:53 PM.

Mr white -no I wouldn't. As I said though, I am led to believe that the attacks to get the arte back were part of a bigger picture to attack the player who was holding it at the time. Is this wrong?

If you lost your troops attacking another player for the alliance, it's different than if you lost clearing for an arte for someone else.
    Technically, yes the attacks were part of a bigger plan, but when you actually see the plan(made by bbb), all the largest hammers in the 3 Exile wings were aimed at this one village, when it was supposed to be an attack plan for 2-4 MAD villages. So 2 little hammers were left alone for the other villages, and all of the large ones went for that village that had the haste in, so clearly it was a plan to get the haste.

Also, I know that someone else cleared that large hawk that bbb has, so maybe she should give it back to them, as by your logic it is theirs?

I am led to believe that.. it was an attack with more than one objective, but one of the objectives was to get her the arte. She needed the arty as she was so far out and couldn't "get involved". afaik she was planning the attacks/at least the one to get the arte back.

And afaik, at least 3 people with smaller hammers went first (with big losses), so she didn't lose any troops and walked away with her hammer and the arty.

Quote Originally Posted by luckies View Post
    As any good leader should be willing to do, but she is not willing to do this. Yellow, red or grey, 100 pop when everyone else is 10000 pop, they can stay all they want.
    Now that is incredibly silly to suggest that... of course ANYBODY, including bigbirdbrain will kick red or grey players who are inactive.

And as per the alliance rules (which if you're not aware are clearly stated on the alliance page) the players who are yellow AND are farmed are kicked.

Otherwise one would assume the sitter would be found to activate the account or if the account holder does not log on before the account turns red then the player is kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by luckies View Post
    It's not meant to be that, but questions brought up about Exile can only really be answered by mentioning the person who caused the issues being asked about.
    So that means that other leaders in Exile are perfect and created no mistakes? and that this all happened because of one person...

I think and reading from what has been posted on here, that both parties were wrong in some way or another.
    Last edited by Slaughter; 07 Sep 2013 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharckyl1 View Post
    but as a strong, powerful ally without egos, with respect and selfless attitude you will going to destroy everything in your path and be respected and feared by everyone in server, not laughed at!
    How would you know that, you were a leader of SWM
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post
    Ouch that was a bit harsh

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post
    Ouch that was a bit harsh
    Just banter
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Sharckly, the question is whose ego got in the way?!

From what I can gather, the main issues that caused the split are that there were disagreements about (potentially) kicking players; a player being lied to about clearing a WW village and then the same player refusing to hand over the haste until she had been given the other arte. (Simplified version I know).

As an experienced bystander, what's your take (apart from the alliances being laughing stock)?

my thoughts:
    I have only rarely seen people go red on the alliance boards and they are kicked pretty quick. I have never seen a grey. Some people in an alliance are going to be better at playing than others, grow at different speeds etc and gold helps play the game a bit easier. If a person can only log on once a day and can't use gold (therefore would be a small player) I don't think that's a kicking offence if they are helping in other ways ie sending res out if needed, building troops for standing def/def calls. I agree that there will be players who are much more use but think there has to be some loyalty from leaders and players.

If I was lied to by my counterparts I wouldn't then trust them when they make promises. Trust has to earnt and its hard to get it back once it's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    Would you be happy if you used/lost your hammer to get said arte back, So she could take it with no losses and you never got to use it and then to find out she tried to turn half the Meta against the alliance's that helped her get it back?

The very same attacks that got Mad on-side in the first place.

Just so the spectators understand better, the haste arte in question was stolen by someone outside of exile/sin meta, people in exile/sin meta used their hammer(s) to take that arte back and let bbb pick it up and was asked for it in return (since she couldnt use it) but she didn't.

Who stole the arte of exilesin meta? Who never got to use it (I'm assuming Walls)?
    NAMES PEOPLE! COME ON! The arte history page doesnt fit the pieces together since The Darkest Hour appeared to be in sin himself...

EDIT: Ah thanks Mr. White

my thoughts:
    I have only rarely seen people go red on the alliance boards and they are kicked pretty quick. I have never seen a grey. Some people in an alliance are going to be better at playing than others, grow at different speeds etc and gold helps play the game a bit easier. If a person can only log on once a day and can't use gold (therefore would be a small player) I don't think that's a kicking offence if they are helping in other ways ie sending res out if needed, building troops for standing def/def calls. I agree that there will be players who are much more use but think there has to be some loyalty from leaders and players.

If I was lied to by my counterparts I wouldn't then trust them when they make promises. Trust has to earnt and its hard to get it back once it's gone.

If a person goes red then everyone gets excited and a savage hunt begins to see who can loot the most res hahahah Doesn't matter if the said person has a huge hammer or top 10 simmer or not.

I think the exile leadership knew they could not trust BBB since she seemed to not trust them as well after going behind her back (which is the reason exile leadership were very wary, since they knew they did wrong by going behind her back - doesnt matter if its for the right reason, which I'm sure everyone on here agrees it probably was - and the possibility that she could just run away with both artes) and forced the "give us the haste and then we'll give u the aa" card. Kind of just does a full circle.

If trust was there then there should have been no problem doing the exchange for either team first.
    Last edited by Pritesh; 07 Sep 2013 at 07:06 PM.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

hahaha... and I am proud of.. we never had anything even closely remote to this madness!

but the experience comes from playing 2 servers with GTB... this is how I know!

I believe the original haste was taken by DT, so Exile/d/s (BBB) took MADs/Darkest Hours to replace it.

The Darkest Hour was MAD. He didn't want to be part of the Meta, so made his own alliance.
    Last edited by Mr_White; 07 Sep 2013 at 07:04 PM.

Not sure trust was the issue now the more i think about it , i tried to add a solution to everything but the chat just kept going round in a circle like it is now. Thats the trouble when you speak to women hey Squatter (try using your ingame name so everyone can see how unbiased a veiw or opinion you really have) you tell them the colour is blue but they will argue its more aqua marine or sky or sea ..... we need diagrams .... oops am i taking the proverbial now or what?

damn this post makes me look bad lol hey i am a bloke and who has never laughed at a blonde joke?

Pritesh, my understanding (again, just to reiterate, not factually agreed by both sides) is that the was arte conquered by bbb, leant out to another player, who leant it again and it was lost/stolen. Bbb and the player who had it stolen made a plan to get another one which was nearer and held by a player who the alliance were already planning to attack. The player was attacked, haste was obtained. Happy campers except mr white who lost his hammer (and maybe others who lost their hammers) in the process. Unsure if mr white lost his hammer clearing an arte or if he lost it attacking an enemy player from another alliance.

All is reasonably good, players developing, relationships being made in the alliance. Talk of plans etc.

Plan made to get WW village. Don't know exactly what happened as I wasn't involved. As far as I can tell, after a lot of discussion, bbb said she would help clear the WW village but would go in first with most but not all her troops or second with all her troops and in return, she would give up the diet arte and get the aa - the other leaders agreed she could go in second with all her troops but then lied and sent her in first.

The diet was given up. When bbb asked for the aa, they would not give it until she had given the haste but by this time there were issues being raised about the WW attacks -it came to light the first attack wasn't sent and eventually that bbb had been lied to. I am also led to believe that demands were made as to how the aa should be used -what troops would be built etc.

I don't know who mr white is and why he never got to use the haste.
    I don't know the maths involved about which hammer to send first however people here are saying technically it was right she went first so I will go with that. I think it's wrong to lie about it. If it was seen as a threat having 2artes, why not kick her and conquer one? Or ask for one and then kick?
    It's interesting you say the exile leadership knew they could not trust bbb, what makes you think this? As far as I can tell, She trusted them until she was lied to but you seem to think they did not trust her prior to this.
    There have also been other things said which I believe to be untrue but am not going into all that.

Igm: it makes no difference, I am in SIN, I was in best way back when. I can honestly say that all I am trying to do is find out properly what happened. As I said previously, I only know one side of the story and want to hear the other side. If you can show me that what I have been told is untrue then I will act on it. Surely that's fair? If you believe me or not is a different matter but don't see what I can do to make you - if you can think of something please Igm me.
    Last edited by Squatter; 07 Sep 2013 at 07:49 PM.

Thanks Mr. White and squatter

Also wanted to add, using smaller hammers is more efficient than using one large hammer to take out a ww. Most small hammers are stagnant and not going up, whereas most large hammers will always have some sort of arte to help them continue growing.

6 small hammers would take out the ww, where 1 large hammer with the same amount of equal troops would wipe it out plus have a little less than the one small hammers worth of troops remaining - the siege acquired on the large hammer would be alot more than the small ones, plus the small hammers are easily retrained since they are spread amongst 6 villas/players instead of one. In the end, the larger hammer will do more damage to the ww than those small hammers.
    You can stimulate these yourself (I did it some time ago and lazy to do it again). The small hammers would be even more efficient is you compare the small/large hammers of teut players since you can gain an extra 10% attack for 5 of the 6 players. You can even send a large hammer at the end to save even more losses in terms of total troops as a whole.

But its also true that those 6 small hammers can be used better in a war, so it really depends on the server/quad status I guess.

This post is probably in the wrong thread lol

* I ran the stim with these figures.
    Small hammer = 20k maces 5k tks
    large hammer= 120k maces 30k tks

It's interesting you say the exile leadership knew they could not trust bbb, what makes you think this? As far as I can tell, She trusted them until she was lied to but you seem to think they did not trust her prior to this.
    There have also been other things said which I believe to be untrue but am not going into all that.
    No, I meant they couldn't trust her after they went behind her back. They knew bbb was butthurt and so thought she would run of with both artes because exile went behind her back and so demanded her to hand over the haste before giving the aa. Like I said, it goes round in circles. If there was trust and things were properly planned out then this wouldn't have happened.

IMO all this happened cause one meta went behind the other meta's back and thus trust was lost. Doesn't matter if what you do is for the betterment. If the trust isn't there anymore, you can't rely on it again.

Anyways, this is just from a 3rd party perspective with only knowing the information provided.
    Last edited by Pritesh; 07 Sep 2013 at 08:12 PM.

Ps diagrams always help, if you have any please sent them over. I've always been better able to understand written words and pictures rather then spoken words. Think that's a girl thing.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast