Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SIN

Default SIN

So SIN finally got their own WW, maybe someone should have told them not to send catas at it? http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2337247494c

Got that from a SIN source

Wow. How many hammers were used??

looks like they used 4 ... But why cata the place too?
    Surely that's set them back a few weeks already and they are the last ones to take one too. Doesn't make sense to me.
    UK7 R2 - Penniless
    UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan

omg .... guffaw guffaw ..... mega laughter ...... looks like Birdie really knows her stuff ...... ruined it for many people and still managing to stay in charge .... wow what a woman lol

Fair does thats funny!
    UK2 R4 - The 3 Ninja's | UKx R11 - The Mentalist | UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan
    UK2 R8 - Jonesy | UKx R12 - Fluffy | UKx R20 - Fluffy

Junior Gaul Member

So many false reports. "Laugh on laugh my friend. Hee laugheth best that laugheth to the end."

Quote Originally Posted by christy View Post
    So many false reports. "Laugh on laugh my friend. Hee laugheth best that laugheth to the end."
    yep we will keep on laughing especially to a post like that ...... Ha Ha ha it is so funny

For a woman who wanted so much openness in an alliance even her wing know nothing ...... precious

It can't be false. The WW had the population of 86 last night. Compared to 238 in other WW villages. Something went terribly wrong by the looks of things...

hahaha, Even TE wouldn't manage that

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Ghost View Post
    looks like they used 4 ... But why cata the place too?
    Surely that's set them back a few weeks already and they are the last ones to take one too. Doesn't make sense to me.
    Looks like they used at least 6 - 7 toffee hammers Never seen that one before!

No. Players Points
    1. RuiMalu 114383
    2. bigbirdbrain 104198
    3. skunkybud 78982
    4. Noob 72274
    5. THUD 46312
    6. zibi 24168
    9. Gyatso 12180

So many false reports.
    WOW. Travian is showing the false pop. These are all false reports. All the other unbuilt WWs have 238. 86 pop surely shows that something did happen... And I don't think the leaders would even care to show the reports to their members to at least let them know what happened to 'their' WW.. So its fair that you just say these are false reports.

"Laugh on laugh my friend. Hee laugheth best that laugheth to the end."
    Come on mate. It is funny. Don't u expect us to laugh on such classical stuff? (Even if its false, its funny at least) Its something that would be remembered forever
    Last edited by Sam; 03 Sep 2013 at 05:56 PM.

it does just show how hypocritical certain people can be , i spoke to one of their players and was surprised at the response and the fact that they were either being aloof or just didnt know anything at all and from someone who crowed about everything being open and truthful they are going a really bizarre way about running things.

Quote Originally Posted by Junko View Post
    it does just show how hypocritical certain people can be , i spoke to one of their players and was surprised at the response and the fact that they were either being aloof or just didnt know anything at all and from someone who crowed about everything being open and truthful they are going a really bizarre way about running things.
    LOL! Those were just words, buddy.. Don't think they'll ever be open... If I'm correct, at least Exile MM'd the reports of the WW Clearing to their members. They kept their members more aware then the current SIN META does

Junior Gaul Member

yawn, yawn, yawn....same old , same old. So a woman has a WW but we seem to have a bunch of Spinning Jennies with emphasis on the Spin.

yawn, yawn, yawn....same old , same old. So a woman has a WW but we seem to have a bunch of Spinning Jennies with emphasis on the Spin.
    what ever has that comment got to do with anything , "woman" , thats disgusting even insinuating that women cannot play this game , all we are refferring to is leadership and has nothing to do with gender but who it actually is and what she stood for . It now means nothing .

Junko, when gender has nothing to do with the topic, don't say 'woman' in every sentence you can think of. Even your profile contradicts what you are saying right now about gender.

Anyways just had to point out the hypocrisy lol
    Continue, this is non of my business.

Junior Gaul Member

The last post made me lol.......

Quote Originally Posted by Pritesh View Post
    Junko, when gender has nothing to do with the topic, don't say 'woman' in every sentence you can think of. Even your profile contradicts what you are saying right now about gender.

Anyways just had to point out the hypocrisy lol
    Continue, this is non of my business.

we are talking about one woman in particular not women in general which is what christy was implying in a rather sarcastic tone. If only all of you knew all the facts i am sure some would see my point and some would see hers , there you go again i said her but that's only because i know the gender of said person. DOH!!!

PS: love the pic it really has been like that for a lot of people these last few weeks
    Last edited by Junko; 03 Sep 2013 at 08:04 PM.

Junior Gaul Member

I was actually talking about 1 woman not women in general as Junko implied. As for being scarcastic....no, not my intent at all. However Junko you do seem a tad angry but i would prefer it if you didn't misquote me.....after all isn't that how rumours start?

New Poster

Quote Originally Posted by luckies View Post
    So SIN finally got their own WW, maybe someone should have told them not to send catas at it? http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2337247494c

Got that from a SIN source

Whoever your source is, he's pretty good unfortunately.

Though SIN players did not attack the WW with catapults, that is incorrect.... But someone did.......

The natars were courageous and valiant
    As five toffee hammers bore down
    They struck in the depths of the morning
    To covet the natarian crown
    Blood flowed in the streets and the byways
    Screams in that forsaken din
    They died for the noblest of causes
    For honour and glory and SIN

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast