Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 100

Thread: All-time Statistics

  1. #61
    Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In a hole.
    Posts
    6,351

    Default

    Yes that must be the reason, not that we are better than some people may want to believe.

    Don't get me wrong, there were some fail alliances on there like any server..but we also had to go up against HATE who for the first half of the server were piling the pressure on us before a turning point came and we eventually suppressed them heavily.

    HATE still finished up only ~1 mill off points behind TSL's best..

  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by commander View Post
    Don't get me wrong, there were some fail alliances on there like any server..but we also had to go up against HATE who for the first half of the server were piling the pressure on us before a turning point came and we eventually suppressed them heavily.
    That's not what you guys said at the time

    -------------------

    UPDATE: Now inclusive of UK1, R7 and UK3, R6.
    NOTE: I have taken away the spoiler attachments, they take too long to do, and all of that info can be seen far more clearly in the Excel spreadsheet provided via the link at the bottom of the original post.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

    "I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

  3. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by commander View Post
    Yes that must be the reason, not that we are better than some people may want to believe.

    Don't get me wrong, there were some fail alliances on there like any server..but we also had to go up against HATE who for the first half of the server were piling the pressure on us before a turning point came and we eventually suppressed them heavily.

    HATE still finished up only ~1 mill off points behind TSL's best..
    Oh you guys are prob very skilled! Not trying to take away your achievement, otherwise I may expect the same back! TSL ended with numerous hammers still un-used, we had the ability to claim millions more off points, but not enough time...as we were 3rd quickest WW victory
    ~The N00b that could; I was banned once because MH's thought I was a bot. Easy mistake.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/25986449943 uk1 round 7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QecoJewpq-I uk1 round 7 end game vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzL9htlbNvA uk1 round 8 end game vid.

    S1 - Bang!

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    A record is a record - I don't feel there's any need to start a "whose accomplishment is better" debate in relation to the achievement. All servers unfold in different ways and in a different context. Well done to both alliances for holding all of the unique artefacts; the first time this feat has been achieved on a UK server.
    ^^ agree to that. But if one still wants to compare two alliances, what I see is both alliances got WW win and 7 uniques held, but SMASH acquired more artefacts (Attachment 5610Attachment 5611) and got 5M more offense points despite the glitch, with one third of TSL's numbers.

    Again, the conditions of two servers were different so not sure how much this comparison makes sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    That's not what you guys said at the time
    Apart from some fun banters, we didnt say that HATE was not a worthy opponent. HATE is one of the few alliances with strong history. This round, they have been pretty good until they splatted on SMASH walls few times, then things started to turn around. And in late mid and end game, I have to say that SMASH showed a complete dominance but it was not easy to get there.

    Last note is a request for the tribes column in attacking players. Can we have it? Tribes have different attack potential, so it would be fairer to have a tribe filtered comparison. Congrats to HAL 9000 for his achievement, tho assuming HAL was teuton, I might get the top spot among Romans?
    UK3, R6 / Sniff - SMASH! Leadership

    SO STROK!!!

  5. #65
    Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In a hole.
    Posts
    6,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by commander View Post
    we eventually suppressed them heavily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    That's not what you guys said at the time
    I think that is exactly what we said at the time. Doesn't change the fact they had the upper hand prior to that.

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi View Post
    ^^ agree to that. But if one still wants to compare two alliances, what I see is both alliances got WW win and 7 uniques held, but SMASH acquired more artefacts (Attachment 5610Attachment 5611) and got 5M more offense points despite the glitch, with one third of TSL's numbers.

    Again, the conditions of two servers were different so not sure how much this comparison makes sense.
    Conditions such as s3 going considerably longer than s1 - Every one of our top players could have built 2 more huge hammers, given 100 more days to play
    ~The N00b that could; I was banned once because MH's thought I was a bot. Easy mistake.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/25986449943 uk1 round 7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QecoJewpq-I uk1 round 7 end game vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzL9htlbNvA uk1 round 8 end game vid.

    S1 - Bang!

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlaughter View Post
    Conditions such as s3 going considerably longer than s1 - Every one of our top players could have built 2 more huge hammers, given 100 more days to play
    It was your decision to end the game sooner tho. You cannot both brag about getting third quickest WW win and whine about having less days to play...

    Similarly, conditions such as s3 having a that stupid glitch made us have a) terrible exchanges in our hits (due to exaggerated defense numbers thanks to no starvation), b) having to end the server sooner than it was supposed to (It was crystal clear to everyone that the server would last 400 days, given that the bug hadn't occured). From your logic, everyone here can argue that they would catch one another in off-point rankings if the servers had lasted longer (like we could have caught CF maybe?), which in turn makes all tables and statistics meaningless. Dont you think?

    So congrats on your quicker WW win, and let us have the pride of getting more attack points 8)
    UK3, R6 / Sniff - SMASH! Leadership

    SO STROK!!!

  8. #68
    Cloud Strife

    Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi View Post
    Apart from some fun banters, we didnt say that HATE was not a worthy opponent. HATE is one of the few alliances with strong history. This round, they have been pretty good until they splatted on SMASH walls few times, then things started to turn around. And in late mid and end game, I have to say that SMASH showed a complete dominance but it was not easy to get there.
    I disagree with that. That might have been the turning point from the outside, but Hate that round had leadership problems from much earlier on.

  9. #69
    Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In a hole.
    Posts
    6,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi View Post

    So congrats on your quicker WW win, and let us have the pride of getting more attack points 8)
    And more def points. I mean if our attackers hadn't turned to def we could have made xyz more off armies

  10. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi View Post
    It was your decision to end the game sooner tho. You cannot both brag about getting third quickest WW win and whine about having less days to play...

    Similarly, conditions such as s3 having a that stupid glitch made us have a) terrible exchanges in our hits (due to exaggerated defense numbers thanks to no starvation), b) having to end the server sooner than it was supposed to (It was crystal clear to everyone that the server would last 400 days, given that the bug hadn't occured). From your logic, everyone here can argue that they would catch one another in off-point rankings if the servers had lasted longer (like we could have caught CF maybe?), which in turn makes all tables and statistics meaningless. Dont you think?

    So congrats on your quicker WW win, and let us have the pride of getting more attack points 8)
    Oh, I'm just noting relevant facts. Congrats on your off points.
    ~The N00b that could; I was banned once because MH's thought I was a bot. Easy mistake.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/25986449943 uk1 round 7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QecoJewpq-I uk1 round 7 end game vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzL9htlbNvA uk1 round 8 end game vid.

    S1 - Bang!

  11. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    I disagree with that. That might have been the turning point from the outside, but Hate that round had leadership problems from much earlier on.
    Uh well SMASH! only have hobos as leaders...
    "I have edited your post and removed the section whereby you are encouraging moog to break the rules." -mod

    meh
    Uk3 - Round 5: http://www.travian-reports.net/us/img/2533830af11.png + http://www.travian-reports.net/us/img/24895058b28.png - I love to feed troops.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/img/2538802fcc3.png

  12. #72
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member boxerboy89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    so is it fair to say its SMASH! vs TSL next server then?
    UK4 - Mr.Joe | UK1 - Stormfront

  13. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boxerboy89 View Post
    so is it fair to say its SMASH! vs TSL next server then?
    Would be fun to see that.
    "I have edited your post and removed the section whereby you are encouraging moog to break the rules." -mod

    meh
    Uk3 - Round 5: http://www.travian-reports.net/us/img/2533830af11.png + http://www.travian-reports.net/us/img/24895058b28.png - I love to feed troops.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/img/2538802fcc3.png

  14. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Setback View Post
    Would be fun to see that.
    Smash want to play the T5 Server but from the TSL room no one in there do. Personally I would love to see a Smash vs TSL as well as a few other really good alliances. Would be slightly awkward for me hahaha
    Sorry for the above message and how long and horrendously written it probably is.

  15. #75

    Default

    well the next server to open up won't be T5 - idk how many TSL will be back, but we won't back down from a fight
    ~The N00b that could; I was banned once because MH's thought I was a bot. Easy mistake.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/25986449943 uk1 round 7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QecoJewpq-I uk1 round 7 end game vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzL9htlbNvA uk1 round 8 end game vid.

    S1 - Bang!

  16. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackdee View Post
    smash want to play the t5 server but from the tsl room no one in there do. Personally i would love to see a smash vs tsl as well as a few other really good alliances. Would be slightly awkward for me hahaha
    SPY!!! Kick kick kick!
    UK3, R6 / Sniff - SMASH! Leadership

    SO STROK!!!

  17. #77

    Default

    "It was crystal clear to everyone that the server would last 400 days, given that the bug hadn't occured" - while that may be true if SMASH hadn't taken a ww, the fact you did changed the outcome. Or am I missing something and it wasn't SMASH that queued a level 100 ww?

  18. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    "It was crystal clear to everyone that the server would last 400 days, given that the bug hadn't occured" - while that may be true if SMASH hadn't taken a ww, the fact you did changed the outcome. Or am I missing something and it wasn't SMASH that queued a level 100 ww?
    Yes you do. After the glitch, there was ridiculous amount of defense (at least for the standards of WW holding alliances) as only necessary skill one would to need to possess in order to be usefull for the alliance was to know how to use barracks and rally point. We used all our big hammers before WW defense got too big whilst the rest were taking their time, and thus, we ended up having no WWks/hammers to damage their WW with its inflated defense. We had to change our strategy (from being smashy smashy to getting a WW win), because otherwise GutWarDAPath would win the server in a week time or so, I suppose. It felt nicer to grab the win instead of letting GutPath (which, by the way, ended up having less attack points than Sniff account alone) get the pride very soon.

    But regardless, it was not my point; actually kind of the opposite. I was simply saying that if TSL is to put up an excuse as to why they lack attack points, every alliance, including SMASH!, would do the same thing. So lets celebrate the outcomes as it is now rather than meaningless mudslinging.
    Last edited by Kenobi; 22 Apr 2014 at 11:31 PM.
    UK3, R6 / Sniff - SMASH! Leadership

    SO STROK!!!

  19. #79
    Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Warfield
    Posts
    1,008

    Default

    hum .....came on here to see where I place in the new attackers charts ......only to see the top 10 only .....BOOOO BOOO bloated fish

    then I see all this SMASH vs TSL lark ........ would be intresting ...... and fun . I would say SMASH are the better alliance but up against the much larger alliance don't think they could build enough def to stop the constant TSL onslaught .

  20. #80

    Default

    And few additions I'd like to see in the tables (if possible):

    1- Alliances of the players
    2- Tribes of the players
    3- Maybe average attack point per day - if we know how long each server lasted

    Lastly, I think hero name part is unnecessary. It is the old system and occupies an unnecessary column. All N/A's seem ugly.
    UK3, R6 / Sniff - SMASH! Leadership

    SO STROK!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •