3= Beano AC 84 48 71,310 UK6 Round 2
    3= Hoops C.F. 52 48 50,484 UK4 Round 5
    5= sickness TLW 30 42 23,229 UK1 Round 5
    5= GaulELeo SD 44 42 43,759 UK4 Round 5
    7= jaycee AC 65 41 52,941 UK6 Round 2
    7= Mestammo |~VIST~| 55 41 41,414 UK6 Round 3
    9= Stormwarrior GutPath™ 57 40 54,806 UK3 Round 6
    9= Izmirübül - 47 40 42,074 UK5 Round 2

Last edited by MOD Bloated Fish; 09 Sep 2016 at 08:41 AM.

Nice work

Not to be a pain but UK2 Round 6 finished yesterday. I have all of the stats collected, just waiting for Avi to get back to me so they can go into the Hall of Fame.
    PM me if you want a copy so this can be updated.
    When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.

Quote Originally Posted by NightLock. View Post
    Nice work

Not to be a pain but UK2 Round 6 finished yesterday. I have all of the stats collected, just waiting for Avi to get back to me so they can go into the Hall of Fame.
    PM me if you want a copy so this can be updated.
    yeah, please send it to me, that would be great. Also, if you let Sam know you have the data, as she was thinking of doing a server analysis for s2. I've just done one on S4, as we finished today, so I can always do one with that as a template.

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

Some of the column names on your tables are incorrect, when you've got time to go through them.

thanks for pointing it out, that what i get for doing it back to back with the server 4 stats

EDIT: Should be sorted now.
    Last edited by Bloated Fish; 03 Sep 2013 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    yeah, please send it to me, that would be great. Also, if you let Sam know you have the data, as she was thinking of doing a server analysis for s2. I've just done one on S4, as we finished today, so I can always do one with that as a template.
    Sent, I've forwarded the link to Sam as well, might save her a little bit of time.
    When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member boxerboy89's Avatar

Good read fish, thanks for effort
    +1
    UK4 - Mr.Joe | UK1 - Stormfront

Thank you both - outstanding effort

The one quirk (Avi has a list somewhere)...is that different versions are very difficult to compare. One of the most obvious examples of this is in the simming charts, while there are differences between T4 and T3.6 (such as artworks), the even bigger difference is with T2.5 where the CP requirements are much much less - which is why UK6, r2 and UK6, r3 are streets ahead of others.

[And personally, it is bothering me slightly that I've sat three of the top 15 def accounts through quite considerable chunks of the end games lol]

Yeah, totally agree with the simming bit. I was amazed to see action hero break into the top 10 with the CP restrictions.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerboy89 View Post
    +1
    Collecting the stats for UK2 hall of fame was enough to give me a headache (especially those flaming hero stats) so fair play to BF for putting this and UK4 stats together at the same time. Definitely deserving of some rep if only for the time it must have taken.

Thank you!

EDIT: Updated to include UK2, Round 6
    EDIT: Updated to include Heroes

Super effort - congrats!

I would suggest in the spreadsheet that the version which that server was is included in a column.

If someone creates a section of the excel saying which Travian version and whether it is a speed or otherwise I will include it the info on each line - the lookup or similar isn't hard to create if you know how.

I may even do a pivot table to pick out the info that you really want...

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hawken View Post
    Super effort - congrats!

I would suggest in the spreadsheet that the version which that server was is included in a column.

If someone creates a section of the excel saying which Travian version and whether it is a speed or otherwise I will include it the info on each line - the lookup or similar isn't hard to create if you know how.

I may even do a pivot table to pick out the info that you really want...
    Speed is too different, I will do another for speed, if I can motivate myself, lol.

I will do the Travian version, it shouldn't take too long. ETA, tomorrow. I also plan on do the top developing players.

Super - happy to help (I teach Excel to accountants so it really won't take me long at all!)

Updated - Now includes conquests (Note, I could only back date as far as getter tools would allow)

EDIT: Master Copy Updated - Now includes Server Versions, so you can easily check version specific stats.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar

eekk need to try harder had to scroll down a lot of list before I see my name

Bloaty, either I'm blind or I've not been included on top attackers or top hero I believe I should be somewhere in the lower ranks

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Bloaty, either I'm blind or I've not been included on top attackers or top hero I believe I should be somewhere in the lower ranks
    You have to make the top 10 on the server to qualify, so whilst you would have been better than a fair amount of players that made it from other servers, no such luck on the overall. You'll have to be content with 4th best defender!

When are you going to add your opinion onto the S4 awards thread?

The HATE on rank 8 attackers has it listed as from UK4 Round 5 - the same round CF and Toxic are listed on. I don't know what the correction would be though.

Also - if the chance comes up, would you be able to edit in the Version for the top 10s pretty please? As Sam has already stated it does make a difference to what is doable - With the 2.5s lower CP reqs etc.
    Last edited by MartinJames; 13 Sep 2013 at 04:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

thank you, amended.

UPDATE: Alliance and Player Conquests.
    UPDATE: WOP WW victory time from S1, R6 now included.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast