Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Endgame] WW/Plans Attacks UK7 Round 2

Default [Endgame] WW/Plans Attacks UK7 Round 2

UK7, Round 2

World Wonders Attacks

Please use this thread to show all end-game reports on world wonders or on plans. Remember any report on a world wonder/plans doesn't have to be anonymous, so the more you post below the better overview of endgame we will have. You can use travian-reports.net to upload them.

LOL.. A croplocked WW having Legios, Swordsmen and Roman Scouts??? I don't think the roman scouts belong to any Hawk...

Just a thought, were the swordsmen trained in the WW??

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Just a thought, were the swordsmen trained in the WW??
    Rumour has it the only reason she took the WW was so she can get everyone to push her an army in there..

That's even why she cata'd it, to free up room for the baracks, seige and so on

Quick note. Hawk doesn't work for scouts reined in other villas.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Please double check it, I thought the same until I checked it recently
    I am pretty sure that all the scouts sent to reinf are losing arte bonus.

The Scouts, Equites Legati and Pathfinders are better at spying, and defending against spy attacks. All scouts in the village/account as well as all scouts sent for spying from this village/account are affected. Additional you can see the type of troops attacking you at your rally point, but not the amount of troops.

• Village wide – 5 times as effective
    • Account wide – 3 times as effective
    • Unique – 10 times as effective

it does not say that they are keeping their bonus for reinf villas

and here you have an example found in forum

The Hawk's Small Eyesight X (5x)
    Treasury: 10, Effect: Village 05|AppleShampoo 19/08/09 03:09 am

http://travian-reports.net/uk/raport.php?id=11612b4d18d <Scouting my scout village
    http://travian-reports.net/uk/raport.php?id=11613943afc < Scouting a reinforced village (reinforced scouts came from the scout village holding the artefact)

as you see when reinf they are not as strong as before. How did you check this?

this is a good forum thread about exactly this problem

http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=74746
    Last edited by sharckyl1; 12 Sep 2013 at 04:55 PM.

This is much better

Please select the T4 Version while uploading them via travian-reports. Also, the reports on the WWs don't need to be anonymous, or have '???'

Quote Originally Posted by ayrborn View Post
    I would call it "what goes around come back around " lol

Sorry - I got the last report from within SIN, so didn't had its deff numbers

the complete report;

yeah thats right, clubs, ELs, EIs, and legios, TTs.. the best part, nearly 15k swords and 4.6k haeds... I guess they were trained in the WW probably

Latest attack - Such a Massive Hammer!!!!!

There was no way stopping this attack. 8) Posting it with names as its a WW Plan

Sorry, Had to share! Another one of SIN's hammer xD

He sent an IGM asking to post this on the forum; (A convo between him and someone, have removed that other person as don't have permission from their end. But as he requested this to be posted on the forum, so did it)

'Capton69 wrote:

THG will soon crop lock my 15 cropped im done i feel totally let down and abandoned by your extreamly poor leadership of this alliance it is kinda sad that with half the population of some of you big players i managed to fight back against exile better than you guys. I am sending my hammer to hit our world wonder rather than let exile kill it i will kill as many of your troops as i can we had countless times to smash their hammers when attacking me and our allies and we did nothing. you have fouled up this whole end game.'

Was asked what will rest of the ally think if he hit the WW, so his answer was;

'Capton69 wrote:

I dont care what they think this was a waste of months of time to follow someone to a poorly led end game that watched player after player get toppled while we did nothing.'

Its a shame that all their members are catta'ing their own WW

Exile catta'd him this morning, and he was ignored for defense by his leaders, and he lost quite alot of fields if I aint mistaken...
    Last edited by Sam; 22 Sep 2013 at 06:34 PM.

SIN WW Update

<3 the Clubs!

UK2 R4 - The 3 Ninja's | UKx R11 - The Mentalist | UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan
    UK2 R8 - Jonesy | UKx R12 - Fluffy | UKx R20 - Fluffy

New Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    waste of 10k cats really.. imo

It's halved their WW levels and set DT back a while. The only thing I don't get is why no rammer? As that is a very good hammer
    UK7 R2 - Penniless
    UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan

Quote Originally Posted by thatguysign View Post
    waste of 10k cats really.. imo
    The question you should really ask is why salient sent a 10k cata army at this stage. If they can afford to use armies like that, i'd hate to see what else they have. Then again same for DT, if they can afford to throw hammers like the gaul one in the defence report section, then i'm looking forward in seeing what else they have.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/238882933f5

nice defense in place but you would expect that with the master diet , just a little rebuild i did while i was watching events unfold on the server .

I can think of better ways to kill that hammer.

Finally, Exile aswell used 2 WWKs!

Also lost some Infra!

Now its turned into a farm!

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...34,2394202d94b

Oh, its also cleaned again by now, no more resources left to farm (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/23942163283,2394276c225) - Still people keep on sending more and more wheat!

Anyone ever seen a WW being farmed before? 8)

I must say, the ally that is holding the ww on behalf of sin / ex confed groups is doing an amazing job!

I hope posting the reports of the WW and attacking SIN wont be considered as bullying!
    Last edited by Sam; 23 Oct 2013 at 10:37 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast