Thread: Easy navigation between your villages via keyboard

Default Easy navigation between your villages via keyboard

I find it very frustrating having to use the mouse or trackerpad to go to the next village when I have a significant number of them (my own villages).

I would really like for there to be a keyboard shortcut which allows me to go to the next or previous village in my list of villages that I own.

Perhaps CTRL + and CTRL - would work?

Many thanks for considering this.

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

alt+n goes to the next village, alt+b goes to the previous one.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Do you have a list of shortcuts for keyboard somewhere? Or should I simply try every combination?

I've discovered the ALT 1-7 shortcuts now... Any other ones i am missing?

Thanks Sept.
    Last edited by Bob Hawken; 05 Sep 2013 at 11:41 PM.

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

Someone just mentioned it somewhere on the forum a few months ago - I'd never heard of it before. I gather that there are a few shortcuts which are set aside by the browser for the website to use. It's a system which isn't used much now, but clearly is still useful. I tried alt+every other letter and didn't get anything

Incredibly useful for me - I am a keyboard junkie - all the shortcuts in Excel.

Cloud Strife

Travian's not really built for keyboard only use