Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Plans

Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post
    And you don't see how those that point is in the context the same as 'let him without sin cast the first stone'. Awesome work.

Lucey took the mick out of AVTs english, when his own wasn't perfect. Simples, I never told him to go take some english course or whatever, I just said if you're going after his check your own first.

So you never told him to take an English course.

But you did tell him to make sure his English is up to scratch before criticizing another's English.

And you know, as long as you didn't tell him to take an English course, you didn't do the same exact thing you told him not to do. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by walls View Post

But you did tell him to make sure his English is up to scratch before criticizing another's English.

And you know, as long as you didn't tell him to take an English course, you didn't do the same exact thing you told him not to do. Right?
    Last post complaining didn't work - try new approach. I admire your enthusiasm for defending your buddy. The attitude of my post was completely different, the correction part was dripping with sarcasm. It was blatantly discouraging anyone from moaning about other people english. Is that just completely lost on you?

I did once do what lucert did on the forum to someone else, meme did the same thing to me as I did to him, and I just cringed and though, oh God, that was just a completely douchey post on my part. I haven't done it since.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

guys, concentrate on the game and ideas not on the quality of each one English... there are many players in here that are not born in English speaking countries or never had the chance to study it in school (I am one of them), but they are trying to contribute to this forum with ideas... tbh I am trying to do as little as possible grammatical mistakes (not sure that I am succeeding though), but my aim is to express my ideas as clear as possible and make sure people gets my message... let`s not become snobs and transform this forum in an exam for getting accepted in Oxford University...

Quote Originally Posted by sharckyl1 View Post
    let`s not become snobs and transform this forum in an exam for getting accepted in Oxford University...
    Most people resort to that simply because they find it hard to stick to the subject being discussed.
    Going after the person who wrote something you didn't agree with is always easier than sticking around and perhaps even admit you were wrong. Safer to deflect it instead of having to deal with the possibility (even an extremely unlikely one) that the other person might be right and us wrong.

Please try not to make this about me or my (questionable?) english skills. Focus on the content of my post, I think I made it clear enough for everyone to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by sharckyl1 View Post
    guys, concentrate on the game and ideas not on the quality of each one English... there are many players in here that are not born in English speaking countries or never had the chance to study it in school (I am one of them), but they are trying to contribute to this forum with ideas... tbh I am trying to do as little as possible grammatical mistakes (not sure that I am succeeding though), but my aim is to express my ideas as clear as possible and make sure people gets my message... let`s not become snobs and transform this forum in an exam for getting accepted in Oxford University...
    I apologize for it getting so off topic. I was not and would not tell someone to take English classes if they have trouble with the language.

MartinJames if you can't see how you do the complete opposite of what you say Lucert should have done, before commenting on someone's English, then I cannot help you. I was merely poking fun, by following your logic, you would not have posted what you did without using 100% correct English.

I'm sorry that this was so difficult to understand. Next time I will spell it out from the start. I promise!

If you can't understand how what I was doing was a type of parody, then I have little to offer you.

Anyways, I was going to upload a picture of a polar bear on some ice and tell the whole of S7 to chill out, but forum wouldn't let me ¨¨ Ill have to ask Prit...
    Last edited by MartinJames; 13 Sep 2013 at 04:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

well it looks like all WW holders now have plans let the fun begin

can someone update what levels they are going now

They're all level 0 still.

Quote Originally Posted by luckies View Post
    They're all level 0 still.
    ... Still? What's the hold up? Get simming already!!
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

SIN did not catapult their own WW.

DT will not win the server.

lvl 18 for salient!

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't people need to demolish buildings along the way? Lvl 1 warehouse & granary (needed to get marketplace and then higher levels to store res to get GW/GG kick started unless you're feeding it yourself from next door or allowing for a lot of overflow). It's one of those 'not wholly uncommon but not every day' things... Amid the speculation, is there at least a report?
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

hawkery, if u mean sins WW it was hit as uit wasfirst cleard dropping it to 86 pop. unless its happened again sine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123