Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plans

Default Plans

So plans are finally out and endgame has officially has started.

DT have 4 sets of plans as do salient, SIN have 3 and Exile 2.

Who do we reckon will win the server then?

I'm going for DT as they have a good number of players and the best endgame artifacts.
    UK7 R2 - Penniless
    UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan

I'm going to back DT too, Don't think Salient have enough players to rival DT, otherwise maybe them. SIN are a shambles, and I don't think exile have it in them

Quote Originally Posted by parafinbill View Post
    I'm going to back DT too, Don't think Salient have enough players to rival DT, otherwise maybe them. SIN are a shambles, and I don't think exile have it in them
    If i was a betting man i would only put money on DT because they have the master diet , if they manage to keep it and have the defense in place then they should be massive favourites . They also have the numbers to feed and supply the defense and that then leaves the final matter whether they have enough big enough hammers to hurt the other WW's. Only SIN will have the means to have large defense but it will be wasted on themselves as they are probably building the market place to 20 in their WW along with an embassy , residence and barracks .....

I miss the old DT comments that used to make this forum so interesting. Where are all those characters we've come to know and love?

No doubt DT have to be considered the favourites, but that means very little.

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member boxerboy89's Avatar

William Hill and Ladbrokes have just uploaded travian UK7 and DT are strong favourites.
    UK4 - Mr.Joe | UK1 - Stormfront

I'm split between a few of them if I'm honest. DT do look strong and have some good artefacts, but pop isn't everything. Salient look strong and ready for a good fight, so either way it will be close IMO. Besides... Last I saw, most of the remaining alliances were meta'ing up and leaving DT&Co out? Though I'm too lazy to check all the cp/naps of all the alliances to compare.
    Last edited by Hawkery; 10 Sep 2013 at 01:25 AM.
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkery View Post
    I'm split between a few of them if I'm honest. DT do look strong and have some good artefacts, but pop isn't everything. Salient look strong and ready for a good fight, so either way it will be close IMO. Besides... Last I saw, most of the remaining alliances were meta'ing up and leaving DT&Co out? Though I'm too lazy to check all the cp/naps of all the alliances to compare.
    Mad (now sin) and exile collapsed so have gone their separate ways as far as I know. Salient have just the 61 members between wings and no (other than there wing) confeds or anything. DT has 148 (including wolf and rovh), although Salient have some big hammers, I don't believe each salient players is worth 2.4 DT affiliated players.

Here are the number of player for each WW:

DT - 184 (includes RoVH, +WOLF+ and ~D~)
    SIN - 212
    Exile - 72
    Salient - 61

Looks like there are 2 metas and 2 small alliances in the race
    UK7 R2 - Penniless
    UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Ghost View Post
    Here are the number of player for each WW:

DT - 184 (includes RoVH, +WOLF+ and ~D~)
    SIN - 212
    Exile - 72
    Salient - 61

Looks like there are 2 metas and 2 small alliances in the race
    Forgot ~D~! Doh!

Based of numbers its giving Sin a slightly better chance, shame they catted there WW village lol

Quote Originally Posted by parafinbill View Post
    Forgot ~D~! Doh!

Based of numbers its giving Sin a slightly better chance, shame they catted there WW village lol
    Do SIN even have a WW anymore? It's been out of the alliance for days.

Quote Originally Posted by luckies View Post
    That's because the big newb bigbirdbrain is so paranoid she's declared war on herself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWaB4PXCwFU

That's the danger of having a first time player holding a WW, clueless and wont accept help from those who have done it all before? :X orrr they could all be fighting over whose alliance the WW should be in.

Quote Originally Posted by abyss View Post
    That's the danger of having a first time player holding a WW, clueless and wont accept help from those who have done it all before? :X orrr they could all be fighting over whose alliance the WW should be in.
    I heard that she was the only one who investigated whether they cata'd their own WW and it turns out she did it herself, so they kicked her.

I heard that she was the only one who investigated whether they cata'd their own WW and it turns out she did it herself, so they kicked her.
    How's that for a twist.

Quote Originally Posted by AVT View Post
    How's that for a twist.
    It's very shocking

But lets not derail the plan thread with SINs crazy activities

I heard that bigbirdbrain is using their plans to line the chicken coops. Oh, 'cuse me, HER plans.

its great when the multihunter is getting involved! should you even be a multihunter? thought your job was to make sure treads are all good and not to get involved in slagging others off!!! (clueless and wont accept help from those who have done it all before?)

Default complaint

This does not give me much confidence in the role of multihunter..........thought part of your job was to police these forums to ensure that inappropriate comments are not made, not to join in what has been a campaign of bullying and harrassment against one player..........from what I have read on this and the ' sin' page, there is a systematic campaign against a player called bigbirdbrain, and it is personal and unpleasant. I hope for the sake of Travian that this particular player is not a sensitive or vunerable person,who could be driven to all kinds of actions by this bullying............... as this is in media terms a 'hot' topic, and would have all kind of rammifications for all us players, and particularly for Travian, when a multi hunter is seen to be joining in.
    This is all beneath contempt..................

Multihunters are not responsible for the forum, if you see a post that you think is inappropriate, then you need to report it by clicking the triangle on the left hand side, underneath the posters name. Then the moderator for that section is made aware and can take action if necessary.
    i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii568/TravianComps/LMT.png

Thank you little miss, very helpful, have done so now. Your help much appreciated.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast