Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: WvV Round 35 - The Game (Alice in Wonderland)

I think at the moment there are split votes with -paddy , Jawwsh, and destine

UKX7 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/UD1raN3k

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Tonight, im going to lynch Brenda.

He doesnt seem to be playing his normal game for starters. And well, I still have a grudge from a few rounds ago when he got me killed for nothing...

So...

Brenda for lynch.
    (And alpha if possible?)

Brenda for me too.
    He's playing the same as last time and he was a wolf then
    How does one do a signature on this forum?

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Votes in by 9:30 PM
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member El Host Accountio's Avatar

night 4

brenda wgn
    carrothead hrbdefender
    cazzy66 did not attend
    destine brenda
    gazzman brenda
    hawkery did not attend
    hrbdefender brenda
    inky jawwwsh
    jackdee jawwwsh
    jakeyyy destine
    james22 PFK
    jawwwwsh did not attend
    Lord Aslan did not attend
    luckies did not attend
    mitmate brenda
    mod grizz did not attend
    mod itsnotquiteover did not attend
    mod ross did not attend
    moles did not attend
    morgz wgn
    mrwibble brenda
    nightlock brenda
    oscillator cazz
    penfold brenda
    pilky jawwwwsh
    pinkfairyking brenda
    relsoh brenda
    roadrunnerx lord aslan
    slinky snail destine
    wearzyboi brenda
    wgn morgz

public lynch - brenda (wolf)
    alpha'd - mod grizz (villager)
    as a wolf was the lynch target, the seer doesn't get a result tonight

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Revenge, best served cold.

My vote's in for PFK. He's quiet and kept his head down.

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Will be voting for Destine.

I find it weird that Paddy, who was a wolf, chose to lynch wgn, who was going to die of inactivity, instead of Destine.. surely he'd want to lynch another villager? dun dun dun.
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyyy View Post
    Will be voting for Destine.

I find it weird that Paddy, who was a wolf, chose to lynch wgn, who was going to die of inactivity, instead of Destine.. surely he'd want to lynch another villager? dun dun dun.
    If he did vote for me you'd just claim it was a double-bluff as he knew he was dying. Really confused by the game you're playing.

Well my vote is going to Jackdee, for one he is a pretty crap comedian and for two his name keeps popping up as a suspect whenever I speak to people.
    ABYSS says........."KILL THEM ALL!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    [20:20:50] Ryder: I'm happy to be lynched for the sake of getting a seer result, but please don't seer joe (jackdee), it would be a waste, just lynch him tomorrow
    I will go for Jackdee too - which means I am actually trusting Ryder's judgement from just before we lynched him

Quote Originally Posted by gazzman View Post
    Well my vote is going to Jackdee, for one he is a pretty crap comedian and for two his name keeps popping up as a suspect whenever I speak to people.
    I am a villager, cant really argue much more than that.

I will though (lol).....people are saying its cos i got Ryder lynched but on that night there was no evidence for anyone else like there was for him, he lied about not being given a role and Sam corrected him. Last night i was out so popped on forum and voted for whoever was said on forum cos i weren't able to get on Skype.

Shouldn't people be voting based on Brenda being a wolf? Not voting me for pushing someone to be lynched that was engaged in wolfy behaviour....
    Sorry for the above message and how long and horrendously written it probably is.

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Votes in by 9:30 PM
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member El Host Accountio's Avatar

Night 5 - Advice from a Caterpillar

The eccentric entourage were delighted after achieving their first success. Some of them had always known there was something a little odd about someone called Brenda displaying a ‘tache and answering to the name of Paddy. Nevertheless, they’d caught one of the Queen’s guards hiding amongst them. Onwards and upwards.

It was only when they were stumbling out of the tents the following morning, mod Ross looking particularly hung over, that one of them asked about the seer result. The metaphorical rain cloud settled over them again as they realised there was no result. Carrothead ran around the camp screaming something about logic.

Following another long trek, they reached their destination for the night. A huge blue caterpillar was sitting on a mushroom. Peering through the cloud of smoke surrounding him, he said ‘Who are YOU?’ Jakeyyy, in his devastating Essex accent that he somehow hadn’t managed to shake despite his exile to Wonderland many years ago, explained the story of the group and introduced them one by one. Cait the ghost, the one with the vegetable for a head, Jo who lived even further underground than the rest of them etc.

As the moon rose, the Wonderlanders gathered for the night’s vote. The White Rabbit hopped in. “Is anyone late? James 21? James22? James 23??” She tutted at the number of no-shows as she went through the list on the clipboard. “Not so good. While there was a better consensus tonight, you’ve killed one of your own again. Jackdee with me please, your time is up.”

The Wonderlanders retired to their tents for the night. Muted conversations in small groups. Jackdee hadn’t been popular, but meh, only one wolf in five nights was awful. Perhaps the seer would get lucky. Pilky and his mates paused, turning their heads as they heard leaves rustling in the forest. Swisssh. Pilky’s head rolled along the forest floor. The Queen of Hearts, or at least her minions, had struck again.

carrothead voted for PFK
    cazzy66 did not attend
    destine voted for PFK
    gazzman voted for jackdee
    hawkery did not attend
    hrbdefender did not attend
    inky voted for jackdee
    jackdee did not attend
    jakeyyy voted for destine
    james22 did not attend
    jawwwwsh voted for jackdee
    Lord Aslan voted for jackdee
    luckies voted for moles
    mitmate voted for jackdee
    mod itsnotquiteover voted for jackdee
    mod ross did not attend
    moles did not attend
    morgz voted for Lord Aslan
    mrwibble voted for jackdee
    nightlock voted for jackdee
    oscillator did not attend
    penfold did not attend
    pilky voted for jackdee
    pinkfairyking voted for jackdee
    relsoh voted for carrothead
    roadrunnerx did not attend
    slinky snail voted for jackdee
    wearzyboi voted for PFK
    wgn voted for jackdee

public lynch - jackdee (villager)
    alpha'd - pilky (villager)

[Bob Hawken, another member on the forum, would like to join the skype room to observe - with an interest in playing a future round - he'd been banned from influencing as with the departed. Can you let me know if you object, if not I'll add in tomorrow afternoon]
    Last edited by El Host Accountio; 14 Sep 2013 at 09:54 PM.

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

I facepalm all those who voted JackDee.

I think Slinky Snail could be a Wolf. Checked out a few patterns in the Lynching, he has always Lynched a Villager. Went with the 'Crowd' voting for JackDee knowing he was in fact a Villager yet didn't do the same with Brenda the night before, instead chose to jump on another chance following a small 'Crowd' wanting to Lynch Destine who I strongly believe to be a Villager. He also chose to Lynch similar people to Brenda of which nobody else really did. Would love to take down a Wolf but if we are to lynch another Villager I would love to be Seered so I can assist him and his known army of goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by WearzyBoi View Post
    I think Slinky Snail could be a Wolf. Checked out a few patterns in the Lynching, he has always Lynched a Villager. Went with the 'Crowd' voting for JackDee knowing he was in fact a Villager yet didn't do the same with Brenda the night before, instead chose to jump on another chance following a small 'Crowd' wanting to Lynch Destine who I strongly believe to be a Villager. He also chose to Lynch similar people to Brenda of which nobody else really did. Would love to take down a Wolf but if we are to lynch another Villager I would love to be Seered so I can assist him and his known army of goodies.
    To be fair, looking at how I have voted I might well think I was a wolf as it has been so erratic. I really haven't got the hang of this game ;(. You did make me look at my voting against Brenda's though and I did indeed vote 'no lynch' the first night and so did he. None of the rest were the same though, which I think means I was also voting for 'similar people' to many others. I would be more interested in looking at people who tried to defend Brenda and get the lynching put elsewhere. I would be happy to be seered too, or lynched actually, though the latter would be less useful. Either would prove I am a villager though, just an inept one. But for tonight, as the seer found a wolf, surely lynch the wolf we know of rather than a suspected one. I am very happy to be seered though
    Last edited by slinky snail; 15 Sep 2013 at 08:43 AM. Reason: so shocked to be accused forgot the seer found a wolf!

Has the seer ACTUALLY found a wolf?? btw, I didn't vote last night, so the vote changer is obviously active at least
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

I facepalm all those who voted JackDee.
    just seemed more sensible to follow the seer than you...
    I'm likely to the same again tonight unless there is compelling evidence otherwise
    How does one do a signature on this forum?

PinkfairyKing or Destine.

Oh the decisions.

PinkfairyKing or Destine.

Oh the decisions.
    You know which one

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast