Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Defence Reports of UK4, Round 6

Here is a report from someone I chat with. I have her permission to post defense report. Just another fury meta offense troops (not really a hammer) gone. http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi....3/kb/MsAHqDf7 It was a bit small and cavalry ratio a little low.
    Last edited by GOOSee; 06 Apr 2014 at 11:34 PM. Reason: posted twice due to lag

Quote Originally Posted by GOOSee View Post
    Here is a report from someone I chat with. I have her permission to post defense report. Just another fury meta offense troops (not really a hammer) gone. http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi....3/kb/MsAHqDf7 It was a bit small and cavalry ratio a little low.
    Not to mention the wrong type of cavalry Also, where are the rams?
    'You're a Shaun' is the biggest insult ever!

R.I.P. Bus - Got hit by sebi and pip

UKx 8 Hammer
    UKx 15 Rammer
    UKx 20 Rammer

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

Can someone post the full reports from Fury v Aptrangr, with def (if it was cleared, it's not hard for Fury to work backwards to guess it anyway). I think I've got the jist of what happened, but it would be easier if you actually showed your exploits

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    To beetroots report, it was a nice killing of the attacking army, but with numbers hidden how do we know an army was caught home in defending it too making it not such a great defence.

Im just against people hiding numbers.
    agreed....
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    Can someone post the full reports from Fury v Aptrangr, with def (if it was cleared, it's not hard for Fury to work backwards to guess it anyway). I think I've got the jist of what happened, but it would be easier if you actually showed your exploits
    I only have access to a set of reports with names attached, if all those involved sending the attacking troops are happy to have their names posted I can share that, but if not will have to wait until someone who has access to the reports to post

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
    I only have access to a set of reports with names attached, if all those involved sending the attacking troops are happy to have their names posted I can share that, but if not will have to wait until someone who has access to the reports to post
    a few copies are out there unedited anyways, but rags a;ready has my permission to post my part of it unedited.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/17542552e39 - The most entertaining server I played on UK5 Round 4

[2:56:47 AM] Kitty: i'd rather be licked by most folk than juiced
    [2:56:56 AM] Kitty: but i think i might get good at hiding

I hereby give him permission to include mine unedited as well!

I think the others unfortunately landed after the defence was gone so not really a fight and aside from Slob looked like they were meant to be following in to hit an empty village.

Nice hits and hammers, was it really worth it though?
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunnerx View Post
    Nice hits and hammers, was it really worth it though?
    meh, outright, no, good points and bad points to it in my book, few peeps hit wrong time yadadadadaa.
    For me the result was always going to be the same so im still happy, its all about the war.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/17542552e39 - The most entertaining server I played on UK5 Round 4

Showing off numbers is fun as well.

Revenant hit back this morning I heard Someone lost 15 cap fields and only had 1k def there
    UK7 R2 - Penniless
    UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Ghost View Post
    Revenant hit back this morning I heard Someone lost 15 cap fields and only had 1k def there
    I heard something like that too, good to see tales the sw war were not just talk.

looking forward to round 2.

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

Thanks Shadow Nice armies on both sides

Quote Originally Posted by Amalgon View Post
    Wrong thread surely?
    Yeah your in the wrong thread Shauny Boy
    UK2 R4 - The 3 Ninja's | UKx R11 - The Mentalist | UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan
    UK2 R8 - Jonesy | UKx R12 - Fluffy | UKx R20 - Fluffy

Quote Originally Posted by andy4367 View Post
    Very nice
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

nice army and good number of ECs too

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast