Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Overall Hammer Records: Missing Data

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunnerx View Post
    /me cries
    I think a mistake on Dutch puts you back in 10th, I have them as gaul, not teuton!
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    I've now been give four missing reports from UK4 R6, one is bigger than versace! I'll update them, along with UK1, when UK1 is complete.

Versace makes it into overall quantity though.
    Wheres my hammer?!

"Bloated Fish
    Join DateOct 2009Posts1,305

342,704 quantity
    21,160,600 attack power
    535,612 wheat

Nice hammer, all stats make the overall top-ten, but quantity is where it really shines. 3rd place."

Will I nudge Andrew out of top 10!?
    "I have edited your post and removed the section whereby you are encouraging moog to break the rules." -mod

meh
    Uk3 - Round 5: http://www.travian-reports.net/us/img/2533830af11.png + http://www.travian-reports.net/us/img/24895058b28.png - I love to feed troops.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/img/2538802fcc3.png

Can you link me to the report please, or rather the page with the report on. I didn't see it in any of the ww hits. Once I've got it, I'll upload with the rest of them once UK1 is finished.

and yeah, that will knock him out of the wheat top 10. *no comment*
    Last edited by Bloated Fish; 08 Feb 2015 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    Can you link me to the report please, or rather the page with the report on. I didn't see it in any of the ww hits. Once I've got it, I'll upload with the rest of them once UK1 is finished.

and yeah, that will knock him out of the wheat top 10. *no comment*
    He's lying. He's never built a hammer in his life :p
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

updated...

I'll update again by this weekend. Some game changers from UK2

Last edited by MOD Sam; 31 Oct 2015 at 05:20 PM.

I like this thread, gives people who may not be able to challenge for the overall records something to aim at some monsters on there,

bit of a longshot but do you have any information on which of these hammers are cap or non cap etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
    I like this thread, gives people who may not be able to challenge for the overall records something to aim at some monsters on there,

bit of a longshot but do you have any information on which of these hammers are cap or non cap etc?
    First of all, thank you! Both this thread, the server records and the Hall of Fame take a lot of time to research and maintain, so I really appreciate the positivity.

In the early days, people like Avi used to take down wwk/wwr information, that included whether hammers were cap/non-cap and how much crop they were 15c/9c/7c/6c. This information can be found in the server archives.

As people like Avi's time became more scarce, they couldn't take down the server info that they weren't playing, and newer people that would have continued to take down the information, such as myself, didn't realise it was done by volunteers within a short space of time, before servers were reset.

Ryder's post, which you've been commenting on, is an excellent example of someone recording the information as they go along! And is highly appreciated by me, now that I am Moderating the Hall of Fame.

Due to so many of the more recent servers not having this information, and because I also can't go back retrospectively, via websites such as gettertools, I decided not to include it in my data compilation.

One of the key things I hope to promote, from as MOD of the Hall of Fame, is how information is taken down, so we don't lose information, as has been the case on the UK5 server in particular.

This is probably a more detailed response than you wanted, but I hope it is useful to all!!
    If your server has just finished, please send an email to modbloatedfish@gmail.com so I can take down the server information for the Hall of Fame

I'm really grateful for your efforts, I have a copy of your spreadsheet and all server I've been lowering my targets/dreams as i work out what is no longer possible due to 'accidents'

Other people I've spoken to on the server have also used your data to give themselves targets etc (and s3 is pretty dead so I imagine other servers have more people and more targets)

The cap hammer question was mostly in an effort to try and bump my efforts from other servers up the list etc as I've always been a cap man and it's always time you run out of and not resource with cap hammer.... which is generally my excuse for a poor show

UK4 Round 7 is now on the T4 and Overall records. Well done to Ser Lowe and particularly Unique who made the cut!
    If your server has just finished, please send an email to modbloatedfish@gmail.com so I can take down the server information for the Hall of Fame

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234