Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: QUADs

Default QUADs

I was thinking, which quad would you number below in UK2

I know UK2 is only 12 days but you can see some alliances rising.

1) Most Fun quad

2) 1 alliance or Meta dominates or will dominate the quad

3) Mystery quad

4) Weakest quad alliance wise

for me it would be

1) SW

2) NE

3) SE

4) NW

(trying to liven the forums up abit)

I agree that NW definitely seems to be the weakest at the moment.

I tend to think SE could be a contender for the most fun quad along with SW.
    UK2 = Waylander

Never Again People!

Oh I wonder which you're all gonna rate as the meta quad -__-
    Past names:~~
    Server 7 [2013]: Lady Killer
    Server 1 [2013]: Basher

Quote Originally Posted by poxtops View Post
    RT* in the NW is looking to take that.

Consisting of RT*, RT* 2 (used to be REN2), REN, Phoenix. 82 members all in all.

They did have [I]nv for a while, although they're no longer on their confed list now. They've either absorbed the best of them, or broken the pact. If they are with still with Inv, they're (inv) in a confed with Falcons & Falcons2.

Pretty large network going on there.

Could any alliance yet make a claim for being King of their Quad I could make a case for SWM in the SW and NAP in the SE. Looking North I see nothing but barbarians perhaps a big wall is in order.

I'll take claim on the NE

What's the last question you would want me to ask in this sig?
    Here it is:
    What's the purpose of life?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post
    I'll take claim on the NE
    Fight me for it?

My one mace will pwn urs

Here it is:

My one mace will pwn urs
    My one mace challenges you!

Darn, I'm gonna have to forfeit- turns out it was Max the phalanx disguised as a mace! And you know how terrible he is at attacking

Here it is:

Darn, I'm gonna have to forfeit- turns out it was Max the phalanx disguised as a mace! And you know how terrible he is at attacking
    I'd attack you, but he sounds really sneaky, sneaky enough to place a trap for my mace.

Yeah... guess we're just gonna have to share the quad

Here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by poxtops View Post
    SW, duh...

Early days yet, but SE looks good. Whichever quad Lords are in = the crap quad.
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkery View Post
    SW, duh...

Early days yet, but SE looks good. Whichever quad Lords are in = the crap quad.
    SW is already populated with metas, SWM with 3 wings with 3 different leaders and heck knows how many secret confederations they have around the server.

Falcons which includes the alliances Falcons, Falcons 2, phoenix and also has 4 different naps in the server.

The most interesting part in the SW, is whether Falcons and SWM will jump in to bed or will they have a war later to see who would come out on top

1) SW, SE or both.

SW has Falcons-meta and S.W.M going at each other (I hope) and SE has the same situation with N.A.P and GFP.

SWM with 3 wings with 3 different leaders and heck knows how many secret confederations they have around the server.
    I see only 1 leader, 1 founder and 4 recruiters
    Last edited by WorldChamp; 26 Nov 2013 at 03:04 PM.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Masterz View Post
    SW is already populated with metas, SWM with 3 wings with 3 different leaders and heck knows how many secret confederations they have around the server.

Falcons which includes the alliances Falcons, Falcons 2, phoenix and also has 4 different naps in the server.

The most interesting part in the SW, is whether Falcons and SWM will jump in to bed or will they have a war later to see who would come out on top
    I did say earlier that SWM has not 3 wings, but 1 wing split in 3 because of the embassy costs... I preferred the players to concentrate and get good cropper rather than push 1 embassy at 20... Soon the other 2 "wings" will go to be added to the main wing and in case of more active players than 60 we will going to start a 2nd wing... this doesnít make us a Meta and for now we do not have any secret pacts.
    I am not known for a pacifist attitude so most likely is going to be a live and entertaining SW quad, but it is still early to anticipate... so far I am quite happy with the way the things are going in SWM.
    Last edited by sharckyl1; 27 Nov 2013 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharckyl1 View Post
    I did say earlier that SWM has not 3 wings, but 1 wing split in 3 because of the embassy costs... I preferred the players to concentrate and get good cropper rather than push 1 embassy at 20... Soon the other 2 "wings" will go to be added to the main wing and in case of more active players than 60 we will going to start a 2nd wing... this doesn’t make us a Meta and for now we do not have any secret pacts.
    I am not known for a pacifist attitude so most likely is going to be a live and entertaining SW quad, but it is still early to anticipate... so far I am quite happy with the way the things are going in SWM.
    But still SWM has 3 for now, but still 3 wings add up to 86 players. I was wondering if you are going to ally or fight falcons, just out of interest.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Masterz View Post
    But still SWM has 3 for now, but still 3 wings add up to 86 players. I was wondering if you are going to ally or fight falcons, just out of interest.
    Yes 3 wings that will make 1 ally... not all will be kept (depends on how active they are)... about falcons we are not decided yet... so far we are rushing for the croppers and we are not losing the race... after the croppers are settled we will think about the diplomatic aspect of the quad... but most likely will be no pact (I want a fun and entertaining server not a boring one and tbh from what I have seen so far they look like easy targets)
    Still early for predictions though

Thanks for sharing Sharckyl1,

MemberMember

chaos in the NW!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast