Thread: uk 5 player based SE looking alliance

Default uk 5 player based SE looking alliance

hi
    i'm a new player to uk5 server..tho im an experienced player...have a badge to prove it lol...im looking to join a large alliance based in the SE sector...i have been playing this game for over 5 years now off and on.play both home and at work so always online...i will never be inactive lol.am a team player and have played in the end games before both on uk servers and other servers elsewhere..yes im addicted to this game..always seem to come back to it .so if any alliance is looking an experienced player and can help others etc...drop me a line here or pm me ingame...names "dundonald"..am uk based...tribe-teutons......as im a raider lol...heres hoping some alliance will drop me an invite.cheers lads

alan

ps..not to sure if ive posted this in the right place .lol

Your best bet is to start your own ally called Piratez, and wait for the inevitable nap invitation in the post

Alternatively, in order to speed up the process and minimize suffering caused by inept leadership just delete the account and re-spawn in another quadrant...

Quote Originally Posted by Zissou View Post
    Your best bet is to start your own ally called Piratez, and wait for the inevitable nap invitation in the post
    Alright ziss do you have to sign the application form in blood?

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Kuntz View Post
    Alright ziss do you have to sign the application form in blood?
    You don't need to sign in blood although it is traditional to spill some blood on the application to demonstrate how hard you're being farmed...

Farmers in the SE....? Nobody farms anybody, is a hugfest lol apart from blank PP and the odd ADD player...