Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cricket Lovers

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Hahaha I watched that on TV the day after... I dont think he was quite expecting that. Did you see the pictures he put on Twitter after?

I watched a couple of days in Manchester this Summer. I looked at maybe going to Melboure to watch the match but I didnt have the money. Im pretty glad I didnt go to watch that now...

25-5

Athelstan

sorry thought I'd missed something, and woken in a parallel universe, were 23 for 5!!!

Angelic

The pictures were brutal but it didn't stop him from going out drinking with Lee last night though. Just before he got bowled at, Mitchell Johnson walked into the nets and the Auzzies went wild thinking he was going to bowl at Morgan. I'm not sure if they will have had that bit on camera, but 5000 people jam packed around the nets all going crazy was something special.

Its true athelstan Carberry last night, then cook, then anderson, then Pieterson, then Bell. Ballance came in for his first ever test bat at 17-4 as 6th batsman.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wgn View Post
    The pictures were brutal but it didn't stop him from going out drinking with Lee last night though. Just before he got bowled at, Mitchell Johnson walked into the nets and the Auzzies went wild thinking he was going to bowl at Morgan. I'm not sure if they will have had that bit on camera, but 5000 people jam packed around the nets all going crazy was something special.

Its true athelstan Carberry last night, then cook, then anderson, then Pieterson, then Bell. Ballance came in for his first ever test bat at 17-4 as 6th batsman.
    I dont remember that bit but I might be wrong.

Well this is very lucky for England I thought Stokes was out then

intelligencer Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member james22's Avatar

I feel so sorry for you wgn, I feel appalling just listening to it, let alone being anywhere near to the massacre I can't believe we are actually worse than we've been before
    Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few"

Angelic

It didn't help us yesterday when Rankin got taken off with injury. The Australians wouldn't have done nearly as well on the scoreboard if he had still been bowling.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

I didnt watch much yesterday but I heard that Australia shouldnt have done as well as they did?

I dont suppose you are sat on the seats hanging from the crane? :p

Angelic

Haha, no. I was sat with the Barmy Army. They were very lively at the start of the day but by the end there really wasn't anything to sing about.
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Well I have to say that Ballance and Stokes have batted quite well together even if Ballance got hit in the head. Hopefully they will keep going for a while and avoid us having to do the follow on. They have batted for an hour now...

End of the first session and I think I am going to have to go to sleep. Maybe I will stick around. If I dont then I hope that the rest of the day is slightly better for you to watch wgn.

intelligencer Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member james22's Avatar

It's depressing when the batsmen with no test batting experience show much more composure than our supposed "reliables" , Stokes really has been the only ray of light in this series

And there we have it... 5-0

Fully deserved, finished as it progressed, totally appalling display. On the plus side it is finally over, and our crap football will not be the worst sporting catastrophe of the year...

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

Is that a challenge?

The script is already written

At least the women can do it...

Anyone watch the match this morning? Was Bopara out or not?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12