Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Really unstoppable??

This thread has started to become a personal slanging match and ganging up on people. I am sure there is enough on the server to keep you all occupied without this kind of ****. If you do not know the facts you do not have the right to comment.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scotsna View Post
    This thread has started to become a personal slanging match and ganging up on people. I am sure there is enough on the server to keep you all occupied without this kind of ****. If you do not know the facts you do not have the right to comment.
    only between your own members......
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

ah yes, i recall a similar thing in your ally ryder which you also allowed. where i done my job, unlike was predicted by majority in your ally, and basically all i got was abuse. ofcourse i wouldnt have gotten abuse from ur members, when i was a dual on the only decent rammer u had left. so ur members waited till the rammer landed, then resorted to abuse bit hypocritical for you to comment on any affairs within other alliances as you have allowed similar mess ups in the past

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    only between your own members......
    Think you will find our own members did not bring it up in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by scotsna View Post
    Think you will find our own members did not bring it up in the first place
    You're right, one of your leaders did.

I'd really like to hear how anyone outside of ADD could have brought this to light...

that would have been my fault for trusting a supposed friend with a situation in confidence, and they then went around stirring on forums. a person who is indeed confedded now with ADD. so now the question is, why is AP stirring things for ADD?

Quote Originally Posted by ladyfox View Post
    that would have been my fault for trusting a supposed friend with a situation in confidence, and they then went around stirring on forums. a person who is indeed confedded now with ADD. so now the question is, why is AP stirring things for ADD?
    check your facts. AP confedded with ADD 2-3 days after my post. This is between you and Alin, but you seem to like blaming me. Nice.
    Does this count as a sig? am I cool yet?

oh yes, because NAPs spontaneously form on an alliance page think politics takes a little longer than this. i think you should get your facts straight you havent been entirely truthful with me recently whereas i have been with you

ah yes, i recall a similar thing in your ally ryder which you also allowed. where i done my job, unlike was predicted by majority in your ally, and basically all i got was abuse. ofcourse i wouldnt have gotten abuse from ur members, when i was a dual on the only decent rammer u had left. so ur members waited till the rammer landed, then resorted to abuse bit hypocritical for you to comment on any affairs within other alliances as you have allowed similar mess ups in the past
    You see Ryder, I knew you were somehow at fault for this situation....

ah yes, but crimson, you cannot trust people who go against the unfair decisions of your leaders, thus you cannot take my word as gospel, so you being able to blame ryder, belongs in your head

ah yes, but crimson, you cannot trust people who go against the unfair decisions of your leaders, thus you cannot take my word as gospel, so you being able to blame ryder, belongs in your head
    Told you before stop replying to someone who is that far below you, please heed my advice now.

oh yes, because NAPs spontaneously form on an alliance page think politics takes a little longer than this. i think you should get your facts straight you havent been entirely truthful with me recently whereas i have been with you
    The entire discussion to make the NAP started and ended over the course of a few hours. ADD leadership can verify this. I think you are the one who needs to check their facts and be careful what accusations they throw around.

tell your tales all you want hurt i already know better from what you were telling me earlier than to trust what you say. as for trusting leadership, lol, not from me and if i know them, this has been in their talks a while. yes setting a nap on profile is instant, but politics behind it must take more than hours, otherwise they are making a very trustful move towards some who arent so trustworthy

sorry CB im bored with the lack of travving right now lol

if you want I can quote the start of the skype convo to you. Oh wait - you deleted me. What a shame. Either way, if a mod and san agree I am happy to post the start of our convo (naturally ommitting anything sensitive)to prove it to you. Let's stop with the namecalling and just look at the facts, shall we?

lol, rage? i think you will find it was out of annoyance and no longer wishing to waste my time on people who use friends to stir things in a game.
    who is name calling exactly? lol. getting bit muddled up hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by hurt View Post
    if you want I can quote the start of the skype convo to you. Oh wait - you deleted me. What a shame. Either way, if a mod and san agree I am happy to post the start of our convo to prove it to you. Let's stop with the namecalling and just look at the facts, shall we?
    You can to her only, and yes she does this to the best of mates, so deal with it.
    And no noone would agree unless she does as you know.

If you want facts, the fact was she's the only one with balls within ADD.

FACT the rest followed on.

lol, rage? i think you will find it was out of annoyance and no longer wishing to waste my time on people who use friends to stir things in a game.
    who is name calling exactly? lol. getting bit muddled up hurt.
    well last I checked calling someone untrustworthy but that's a moot point. Why dont you re add me so I can settle this and prove you wrong? unless you know you are wrong and it suits you better to carry on ranting here? Either way, unless something interesting is said I'm done replying here.

thats not name calling lol. thats called stating someones character. you go to san fine with me. no i wont re add you coz im done with people making up lies and twisting words to attempt to prove innocence. i have seen what i need as have others. i could play your game too hurt, but i really do have better things to be doing, like having a right good giggle at some of the stuff i read on here hehehe

considering you just messaged me privately asking me to send you the proof... would hypocrite be a good description?

i would look at timing on that hurt i sent that pm before i saw what u posted here. then i started getting messages on skype u tryign to desperately prove a nap forming only recently lol. who cares. its a cowardly move on both parts. i expected better of ADD. truely i did

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast