Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 242

Thread: Really unstoppable??

  1. #221
    MemberMember crossbreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladyfox View Post
    i would look at timing on that hurt i sent that pm before i saw what u posted here. then i started getting messages on skype u tryign to desperately prove a nap forming only recently lol. who cares. its a cowardly move on both parts. i expected better of ADD. truely i did
    You proven a big point here hun.

  2. #222

    Default

    desperately prove? I sent you the info and blocked you. You are trying really, really hard to keep your momentum and spin this, but you have run out of things to spin. You had a whole 13 minutes to go from "yeah prove it to" "I don't care, name calling name calling name calling" it's almost like you realised I wasn't bluffing.
    Does this count as a sig? am I cool yet?

  3. #223
    MemberMember ladyfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Rotherham
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hurt View Post
    You had a whole 13 minutes to go from "yeah prove it to" "I don't care, name calling name calling name calling" it's almost like you realised I wasn't bluffing.
    LOL!!!! lets play spot the hypocrisy..... who said something along these lines first? ahahahahaha. point proven thank you and goodnight. been a laugh

  4. #224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladyfox View Post
    LOL!!!! lets play spot the hypocrisy..... who said something along these lines first? ahahahahaha. point proven thank you and goodnight. been a laugh
    am I the only one seriously confused here?
    Does this count as a sig? am I cool yet?

  5. #225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crossbreed View Post
    Told you before stop replying to someone who is that far below you, please heed my advice now.
    Ofc Vix that did not stop CB from trying to reply repeatedly to my posts until he got shut up and outclassed on these same forums ( or as some put it bemused and exasperated). And CB supporting you on these forums is actually hilarious... The enemy of my enemy and all that...

    On your point for me Ryder is responsible for half of the things happening on this server...

  6. #226
    Mrs. Fantastic


    Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    2,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Wolf View Post
    On your point for me Ryder is responsible for half of the things happening on this server...
    aw-shucks, you're going to make me blush in a minute wolfster.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

    Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

  7. #227

    Default

    Aww poor Ryder.... Banana??

  8. #228
    Mrs. Fantastic


    Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    2,846

    Default

    Sure, can swap it for a lemon...
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

    Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

  9. #229
    MemberMember ladyfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Rotherham
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hurt View Post
    Let's stop with the namecalling and just look at the facts, shall we?
    I think just you hurt

    I dont see CB supporting me tbh crimson, all I see is a man who knows decency and good players when he sees them. Blame Ryder all you must but to me you will just start to look as silly as some others who blame others when we all know who is really to blame

  10. #230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladyfox View Post
    I think just you hurt

    I dont see CB supporting me tbh crimson, all I see is a man who knows decency and good players when he sees them. Blame Ryder all you must but to me you will just start to look as silly as some others who blame others when we all know who is really to blame
    the only person here blaming me is you vix.
    Does this count as a sig? am I cool yet?

  11. #231
    MemberMember ladyfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Rotherham
    Posts
    256

    Default

    lol, what are you on about now? what am i blaming you for apart from proving ur using your own words and trying to pass them as mine?

  12. #232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladyfox View Post
    I think just you hurt

    I dont see CB supporting me tbh crimson, all I see is a man who knows decency and good players when he sees them. Blame Ryder all you must but to me you will just start to look as silly as some others who blame others when we all know who is really to blame
    Now don't start namecalling CB is not nice... Credible he is not to make judgements on player decency... Don't force him to go back on a pedestal it would be greatly fragile.

    And Ryder is fun to blame always... esp now that even a banana can pacify him

  13. #233
    MemberMember ladyfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Rotherham
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Wolf View Post
    Now don't start namecalling CB is not nice... Credible he is not to make judgements on player decency... Don't force him to go back on a pedestal it would be greatly fragile.

    And Ryder is fun to blame always... esp now that even a banana can pacify him
    you can join hurts pedestal for that one crimson i wasnt name calling, once again i was pointing out a character, if you were to follow that path. ofcourse he is fun, because at least while his players gave me abuse, they did not abandon me, i was still in their team unlike what ADD have done

  14. #234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Wolf View Post
    Now don't start namecalling CB is not nice... Credible he is not to make judgements on player decency... Don't force him to go back on a pedestal it would be greatly fragile.

    And Ryder is fun to blame always... esp now that even a banana can pacify him

    Well Vix did bring up a good point, Hurt had to have known about a deal with ADD before coming here and pouring salt into the wounds... CB character isn't in question here, ADD's leaders and Hurt's are the ones in question. I hadn't payed much attention to how this started I thought the bait from Hurt had no details(just MMs)... Going back and reading it says otherwise...


    Only reason I can see Hurt doing this knowing there is currently a NAP in the works is because he figured it'd be fun to stir things at the expense of a friend...

  15. #235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladyfox View Post
    you can join hurts pedestal for that one crimson i wasnt name calling, once again i was pointing out a character, if you were to follow that path. ofcourse he is fun, because at least while his players gave me abuse, they qdid not abandon me, i was still in their team unlike what ADD have done
    My personal pedestal is too high for company.. When they join me they always fall and is painful to see them crashing

    Regarding ADD and your expulsion; hun you stormed out. The difference is that our leaders decided to let you storm and not invite you back in when you cooled down... Considering that even George lost patience with you (who is a very very patient lady ) I am sorry to say I am not particularly sympathetic. Coming to the forums, waving personal issues in a place that is not for personal issues was a mistake that both sharky and yourself did; however it was only you who went nuclear about it. I guess at least we entertain our friends in Flock and Noel.

    It is a shame because I enjoyed rambling in the forums with you against Noel and it is clear that you made solid contributions to this alliance. So far I have been rather respectful . Now you are destroying that legacy by causing so much havoc in the public forums against your past comrades.

  16. #236

    Default

    I'm not sure if I've got the summary of events right here, but if I have;

    It's a shame to see forum banter cause in-game events such as this. If ADD leaders have come here to give players a bit of stick, the least they can do is take some in return.

    Personally I'm of the opinion all game matters should be resolved in-game or through preferred communication channels (i.e. Skype). If that isn't happening then more fool the alliance leadership for allowing comments from the forum / other servers, or elsewhere to overflow in to the in-game politics.

  17. #237

    Default

    Sigh... I can see this drama will last a bit longer.. Both of you blah blah blah... Is not even fun to read.

    Both of you are to blame for this debacle or none of you and we can blame the AP boy


    I don't really care anymore... However, I am losing interest in this and so it seems everybody else...


    And at least I am comforted that we agree on the fact that George can not grow a pair

  18. #238
    Active MemberActive MemberActive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    in the bed all day
    Posts
    898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Wolf View Post
    Sigh... I can see this drama will last a bit longer.. Both of you blah blah blah... Is not even fun to read.

    Both of you are to blame for this debacle or none of you and we can blame the AP boy


    I don't really care anymore... However, I am losing interest in this and so it seems everybody else...


    And at least I am comforted that we agree on the fact that George can not grow a pair
    haha... true, nobody cares anymore and I only answered because I saw that she is using a decent tone... now we need to move on and finish with this nonsense...

  19. #239

    Default

    Moderator Comment: Little Miss Trouble
    Several posts have been removed for personal insults and for carrying on an argument that brings nothing to this thread. Will reopen thread now, but if insults commence, this thread will be closed again


    - - - Updated - - -

    thread reopened.
    Last edited by MOD LMT; 03 Feb 2014 at 11:22 AM.

  20. #240

    Default

    oh wow, what did i miss

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •