View Poll Results: Choose the winner of this week's BoW!

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Thread: Battle of the Week - Round 10 (12/01 - 19/01)

  1. #21
    MemberMember crossbreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Pretty disgusted at this vote, without any doubt this is the one http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2518617f374

  2. #22

    Default

    If I knew a full croplock got me bonus points I would have included the rest of the reports that was a cap and knocked 700 pop off it...
    Does this count as a sig? am I cool yet?

  3. #23
    MemberMember crossbreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hurt View Post
    If I knew a full croplock got me bonus points I would have included the rest of the reports that was a cap and knocked 700 pop off it...
    For me, lack of detail derailed the others...Ally Attacker / Ally def. and numbers.

    Hence my choice.

  4. #24

    Default

    I thought battle implied that troops died... As far as I can see the winning report was more a case of hitting an open target. Does that mean if I catta some CTD player near me and post it anonymously I can win next week?
    Does this count as a sig? am I cool yet?

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hurt View Post
    I thought battle implied that troops died... As far as I can see the winning report was more a case of hitting an open target. Does that mean if I catta some CTD player near me and post it anonymously I can win next week?
    It'll get my vote if its the biggest hammer, but it wont be.
    Uk1- Cool Runnings
    Uk2- Black Mamba
    Uk4- Ser Lowe

    ~Steve

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve991 View Post
    It'll get my vote if its the biggest hammer, but it wont be.
    this isn't called simmer of the week maybe you should start one.
    Does this count as a sig? am I cool yet?

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hurt View Post
    this isn't called simmer of the week maybe you should start one.
    Simmer of the week, funny, but doesnt simming imply that the hammer is not used? Yet here we are seeing the hypothetical hammer in use...
    Uk1- Cool Runnings
    Uk2- Black Mamba
    Uk4- Ser Lowe

    ~Steve

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve991 View Post
    Simmer of the week, funny, but doesnt simming imply that the hammer is not used? Yet here we are seeing the hypothetical hammer in use...
    Well if the hammer is that big either they arent using it much and it's not dying much, or they just hit empty villas like that one. So if you want to see big hammers being used, chances are that you will only see them once a month, or regularly on empty villas where numbers mean anything. That winning battle could have been 500 clubs and a ram for all the difference it would have made.
    Does this count as a sig? am I cool yet?

  9. #29

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    South Coast, UK
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hurt View Post
    I thought battle implied that troops died... As far as I can see the winning report was more a case of hitting an open target. Does that mean if I catta some CTD player near me and post it anonymously I can win next week?
    Not my fault CTD chose to evade rather than stay and defend. I do believe we were poking him for a couple of days and he defended all of those, and decided to evade mine.. Maybe the 20 odd waves were deemed too much to defend and they simply decided to cut.

    Either way its a hit, it killed things and the player deleted.
    Server 6, Round 1 (Jul 2008 - Jun 2009) - Baggins
    Server 5, Round 4 (Sep 2011 - Jul 2012) - Baggins / Marcos
    Server 5, Birthday Round (Sep 2013 - June 2014) - Lord Baggins
    Server 5, Round 7 (Sep 2014 - May 2015) - Ares
    Server 3, Round 9 (May 2016 - Mar 2017) - Baggins
    Server 2, Round 9 (Oct 2016 - July 2017) - Gin and Tonic

  10. #30
    MemberMember crossbreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Was it me or did this stop due to the politic?


    it creates posts please do more.....

  11. #31

    Default

    Oh well, since army is dead at the moment there is not much reason to not post I guess. Maybe it will awaken the thread a bit again, maybe not. I would not say this battle was a good result to either side.

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2544072ff78

    Edit: took away some of the Cymru info.

  12. #32

    Default

    Impressive number of ECs and an ouch for Cymru...

  13. #33
    intelligencer Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member james22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,098

    Default

    Last post from me for a long while, army dead on one M~D capital *whew*

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/25441984a39

    And a visit to another M~D capital at the same time

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...b0,2544202ff03

    Cheers for now
    Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

    "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few"

  14. #34

    Default

    I don't get this.. Why would somebody defend with their army as it is clearly the case here???

  15. #35

    Default

    Couldn't get enough def there, thought the added axe and TK's might help?
    Forgot / couldn't / lucky jamming of the auto dodge?

  16. #36

    Default

    Or maybe they did believe that axes are the best defense that exists...

  17. #37

    Default

    well at least they weren't clubs

  18. #38
    Cloud Strife

    Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,980

    Default

    Or didn't want to try feeding the hammer with no cap fields?

  19. #39
    MemberMember crossbreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeriot View Post
    Oh well, since army is dead at the moment there is not much reason to not post I guess. Maybe it will awaken the thread a bit again, maybe not. I would not say this battle was a good result to either side.

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2544072ff78

    Edit: took away some of the Cymru info.

    Gotta say, very nice report

  20. #40

    Default

    Hello everyone,

    I owe all of you an apology: I have had some RL things that have kept me away from the forum until today, which means I have neglected BoW. I will try to get back to BoW ASAP, and will run the polls for the weeks I have skipped as well.

    Sorry about this!

    Luna

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •