Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: WAR

Default WAR

Dear all,

It is clear that we have to change the game in order to make Travian S5 interesting...

A decision has been taken at the highest levels of ADD... Since it seems that for some alliances WW is not the endgame and since we want to win in all senses of the Travian world we are going to make Django's vision a reality.

We are napping with our long-lost children (AP) and we are declaring war on the rest of the server. From now on formally Flock is ADD's enemy as is the Pirates meta, the MD lot and Cymru...

May the best of the two sides prevail

CW
    Last edited by Crimson Wolf; 24 Jan 2014 at 12:18 AM.

you trolling again Crimson??

this would make the server interesting... I am only a troll

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Even less targets for the ADD meta, interesting.

And to think, AP wanted Flock to go with them against ADD only a couple days ago

So this means we're fighting a 4 wing meta now if you're all one? Yay, love it when a plan comes together.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

I called it, ADD founded AP.

Ryder you did not take the FLAP rants in the forums seriously now did you???

Yeah the fun for Flock is indeed starting... I believe you will be first targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Wolf View Post
    It is clear that we have to change the game in order to make Travian S5 interesting...
    The server was plenty interesting without you guys creating a super meta, maybe next time you should try joining with less then two wings of players.

I don't know what you mean here, there are a lot more then two sides. Just because the ADD players have some sort of affinity to trying to snowball as many players into one alliance as possible doesn't mean the rest of us do.

All in all, I really hope the AP players look at their alliance page and consider why they joined AP in the first place. Or this is a big joke, and I hope it is because ADD adding more players when its clear they're the dominant meta is sad.

FLAP. forever in our hearts.
    Does this count as a sig? am I cool yet?

Meh, make it interesting eh.. Never seen such a big number of top players caressing each others shoulders before, pathetic is what it is. Rather sad for the really good players in there, by now they should feel rather ashamed to be part of your group, but with little alternative to go anywhere else anymore. Have fun in your sandbox with your delusions of grandeour.

Edit: As for our response, we will continue to fight Cymru and ignore your silly tries to join the server against you. We are not interested, so feel free to bring the "war" to us whenever you like. We in NW and SW are after all the ones that have been doing real war on this server for quite some time. I know you have to feel left out. Deal with it.
    Last edited by Zeriot; 24 Jan 2014 at 04:38 AM.

Extremely Shocking & Shameful!!!! now i get why the uninformed Lord attack on unique fool was "an individual" attempt and not a a team effort.

I could understand ADD having a secret confed with FEAR last time because Flock was the biggest and the best single wing on the server and had WW ambitions, half hearted even so. This time due to off season hiring and then in-game recruiting perhaps all three ADD wings are mightier than Flock. Still they want AP to do the dirty work in NW.

War on server is crap. Even if M-D wanted to join Cymru, it will keep on fighting M-D, even if they are attacked by ADD. They would rather swallow the ignominy of having their arties stolen and accounts destroyed by ADD than yield an inch to ~ meta. MD will like wise have no option but to remain busy with Cymru. Pirates are already busy with their WW it seems which will be finished with one hit from ADD, they just want one place for their def to be collected and killed i guess. This 4th wing is a result of pure paranoia from ADD with regards to Flock. I notice they are coordinating hits already.

Even after the Lady-fox episode i thought ADD are still a well lead allaince its always difficult to keep 180 souls happy and satisfied all the time with diverse aims and backgrounds. Thought they were doing a spledid job as a meta and I had the utmost regard for San & Co. Now i feel ashamed to be playing the same server as ADD. History will never forgive you for ruining Travians Birthday. Gio (Fatality) you are a nice bloke, but this was really disappointing. You could have built back your hammer in a couple of months. There is a long time to go in this game and smashy-bashy alliances dont have to build WWKs build them and smash them thats what we do. There was no need to become another stooge in the hands of ADD like Lords & 1066 and that PP or whatever that central allaince was and i guess that Tingatel rumour must be true as well. There might be others we dont know.

I cant bear to read the trash that wolf and others are going to write defending their pathetic meta so i am exiling myself from the forums. They say there is no point in mud-wrestling a pig. There is not much you will get if you win and even if you do the pig will enjoy it more than you.

intelligencer Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member james22's Avatar

Alex I hope you are joking, this won't make things more fun...
    Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few"

Quote Originally Posted by james22 View Post
    Alex I hope you are joking, this won't make things more fun...
    It is real, the NE is so boring that ADD decided to spread the wealth by sleeping with all alliances in the server.

As just an ordinary weak drunk member i totally agree with you - boring

Dear all,

A decision has been taken at the highest levels of ADD... Since it seems that for some alliances WW is not the endgame and since we want to win in all senses of the Travian world we are going to make Django's vision a reality.

We are napping with our long-lost children (AP) and we are declaring war on the rest of the server. From now on formally Flock is ADD's enemy as is the Pirates meta, the MD lot and Cymru...

CW
    If True this sanctimonious blurb can be summed up in one 3 words 'PATHETIC and UNJUSTIFIABLE'
    We Came We Saw We had a LAUGH
    :p

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

I went to sleep last night actually thinking this was actually as real as Flap, but it actually looks like this is serious!

Well I think AP have done very well and some brilliant diplomatic skills here and I do not blame them for the move they have made. But I just don't see what's in it for ADD? Would be interesting to hear from a leader as to why they felt this move was needed?

Did you feel you couldn't compete with 4 other alliances (AP,Flock,Cymru, ~ Meta) yet those 4 are all in deep wars with one another now? Maybe you wanted to fight the pirate meta south of you without having to worry about alliances to the west of you, are pirates that scary? Knowing some of the ADD leaders I am very surprised in this decision and thought they would of had more fight in them than this.

AP were a meat shield for you guys already, keeping Flock busy and would of done for most of the server, same goes for the south too. But each to their own and if ADD feel they needed another wing to help in defence and offence actions then so be it, more targets for us all
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

We arent a wing, hence the lack of a name change, and lack of a confed. And did you ever consider that AP wasn't interested in bashing Flock for the whole server? We would like our server to progress somewhat. With this move we can finish wiping the floor with Flock quickly and have a real fight on our hands.
    Does this count as a sig? am I cool yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    Did you feel you couldn't compete with 4 other alliances (AP,Flock,Cymru, ~ Meta) yet those 4 are all in deep wars with one another now? Maybe you wanted to fight the pirate meta south of you without having to worry about alliances to the west of you, are pirates that scary? Knowing some of the ADD leaders I am very surprised in this decision and thought they would of had more fight in them than this.

AP were a meat shield for you guys already, keeping Flock busy and would of done for most of the server, same goes for the south too. But each to their own and if ADD feel they needed another wing to help in defence and offence actions then so be it, more targets for us all
    Thats just the problem ryder, as far as I can tell, you wouldn't put up a fight, so ADD hopes to galvanize the rest of the server into action by a NAP with AP.
    Uk1- Cool Runnings
    Uk2- Black Mamba
    Uk4- Ser Lowe

~Steve

Mrs. Fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Steve991 View Post
    Thats just the problem ryder, as far as I can tell, you wouldn't put up a fight, so ADD hopes to galvanize the rest of the server into action by a NAP with AP.
    You're probably right there Steve.....

So when Flock are wiped from the server Tony, who will the real fighting start with? Is this you guys admitting you will go for WW? Don't get me wrong guys, I'm loving the turn of events. Top 4 alliances joining forces, who wouldn't think that's a great idea.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

intelligencer Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member james22's Avatar

A real fight....
    With the squiggles and Cymru killing each other, Flock taking the heat from the now combined forces of drunks and AP, that leaves only the pirates left, where is this "real fight" you want hurt...
    Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few"

Amused especialy by Phantom's pig story. And James I fear is no joke. This is going to be worse than TSL

This is how it will go: focus on Flock. Kill Flock. At same time kill Pirates. Once Flock is gone (pirates too many to finish quickly...) which no offense to Flock should take max 1 month due to distance; five proper alliance-wide attacks we gather... Then we will attack Cymru till they realize we mean it. Knowing Val they won't get it quickly am afraid. So MD will probably have a field day but never mind...

If we manage to wipe out Cymru then and only then we will wipe out MD. Cause we know is cymru that does not want to work with md not the other way around . And I explain this sequence so all non-ADD can make your decisions accordingly... In the near and far future...

What all must understand is that we now have two aims and they are in the following order:
    1. To dominate the whole server with our four wings one wing per quadrant...
    2. Build that little WW.

That way we won't have discussions afterwards that "yeah ADD won but we had fun winning our quadrants", or that "yeah it was easy for them, no WW competition"

For ADD there are two sides on this server only. Petty vendettas are not our concerns (man I keep hearing that star wars theme while I write this ). Anyhow, you have been informed

Hold on..? I don't see total domination anywhere!
    My Alter ego is red...

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast