Thread: Travian Chess Knock-Out Tournement No1

Default Travian Chess Knock-Out Tournement No1

Travian Chess Knock-Out Tournement No1

Introduction:
    In preparation for our Travian Chess League kick-off on Saturday 1st March 2014, we're having a knock-out tournament. This tournament started today, with the final taking place on Sunday 2nd. We'll be holding future tournaments as well so feel free to sign up if you've missed out on this one. To join our chess playing community and enter the League and/or Tournements please send me a PM.

Rules

Each game needs to be a 20 min (10 mins each) live game played on Chess.com. When a game is completed, the link to the game needs to be sent to myself. I will post the link of the final game in here for public viewing.
    Round 1 needs to be completed by 11pm 25th. Quarter Finals need to be completed by 11pm 27th. Semi Finals need to be completed by 11pm 1st. Finals need to be completed by 11pm 2nd. Sign up for Tournement No2 closes March 2nd 11pm.

Fixtures

Last edited by Lord Aslan; 24 Feb 2014 at 06:59 PM.

What's the last question you would want me to ask in this sig?
    Here it is:
    What's the purpose of life?

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Im ready to get knocked out in round 1...

Angelic

Jim GG give us a shout when you are ready to play. Just drop me a message in my inbox.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

I am ready, probably Saturday or sunday is the best bet. It won't take long... Lol I got thrashed on Saturday
    My Alter ego is red...

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

That's not much flexibility with the times of the matches

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFairyKing View Post
    Im ready to get knocked out in round 1...
    And im out...

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

According to Aslan's timescale, all the matches should be played, sign up for another round closed and probably most of those matches played by now