Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Wolves Versus Villagers Round 41 - Rules, Roles and Game Thread

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Onlyickleme View Post
    problem here is we cant split the vote, i wanted to go panda time, im almost certain penfold is a wolf too, but saying that i don't think we have a chance of winning now anyway. 19 people left, was mostly likely 10 wolves - 3 dead so makes 7 left. That makes 12 villagers, gonna be either 11 or 10 left tonight, no seer so cant be 100% sure who are villagers but I would say most obvious are ellie, bob and cake. I would also assume cait, vas, tombo, andi and niall are villagers. I'm happy to follow suit but argue between yourselves to come up with a definite choice to lynch tonight, so then there isn't a split vote!!!
    Your maths is off, 37 players with 7 specials and a 3:1 villager:wolf ratio, so there are 7-8 wolves. Penfold has missed multiple nights so we can leave them for now with the hope that their inactivity kills them off - I'm starting to lean more towards Niall being a villager however I feel Cait has been trying to fly under the radar, acting like she is really busy but then pops up and makes a massive argument when the influencing from the dead was brought up, this makes her the top of my list.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Cait's Avatar

All of which is perfectly valid as an argument Tom - but week days I'm less active if I am working all day and then going out after work and if you notice when my activity was it was after those classes.

Its now the weekend so I'm around.

By the way do you want back in the room?

Cait
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2261602b9eb That thing!
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/442138afbca A fluffy hammer
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/845573c4010 Titch the rammer with an inferiority complex. (5x - 4 weeks - worse ram tribe)
    and for the Faffing Hammer that got away
    http://forum.travian.co.uk/showpost....80&postcount=1

Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    Your maths is off, 37 players with 7 specials and a 3:1 villager:wolf ratio, so there are 7-8 wolves. Penfold has missed multiple nights so we can leave them for now with the hope that their inactivity kills them off - I'm starting to lean more towards Niall being a villager however I feel Cait has been trying to fly under the radar, acting like she is really busy but then pops up and makes a massive argument when the influencing from the dead was brought up, this makes her the top of my list.
    erm i think its your maths tbh, there were 38 players to start and its 1 wolf to 3 villages (what it states in rules anyway) so made 9 or 10 wolves and with it being 38 i would assume 10 wolves myself, but its irrelevant really, still need to make sure we dont split vote as leaves a minimum of 6 wolves or 7 to 12 or 11 villagers - with wolves getting an alpha kill every night, so as soon as we kill off another 1 or 2 villagers by lynch, its over

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

erm i think its your maths tbh, there were 38 players to start and its 1 wolf to 3 villages (what it states in rules anyway) so made 9 or 10 wolves and with it being 38 i would assume 10 wolves myself, but its irrelevant really, still need to make sure we dont split vote as leaves a minimum of 6 wolves or 7 to 12 or 11 villagers - with wolves getting an alpha kill every night, so as soon as we kill off another 1 or 2 villagers by lynch, its over
    Ok 38 players, 6 good specials and 1 bad special (assuming the seer blocker cannot become alpha, anyone know if this is correct?) excluding the bad special that's 32. A ratio of 1 : 3 means 32 divided by 4 which means there are 8:24 wolves to villagers. Again of course the last thing I want is a split vote, which is why I keep reiterating that Cait should be up for the vote tonight.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

Ok 38 players, 6 good specials and 1 bad special (assuming the seer blocker cannot become alpha, anyone know if this is correct?) excluding the bad special that's 32. A ratio of 1 : 3 means 32 divided by 4 which means there are 8:24 wolves to villagers. Again of course the last thing I want is a split vote, which is why I keep reiterating that Cait should be up for the vote tonight.
    it doesnt work like that, the specials are taken out of the ones in each team tombo - or thats how i did it wen i hosted, i did the wolves first, then random chose alpha, then chose other specials out of the remaining villagers

it doesnt work like that, the specials are taken out of the ones in each team tombo - or thats how i did it wen i hosted, i did the wolves first, then random chose alpha, then chose other specials out of the remaining villagers
    Fair enough then, my bad. This means it's even more important that we have a consensus, and I'm convinced Cait should be lynched tonight. After that I'd probably lynch PandaTime. They are the two people I'm pretty sure are wolves.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

Senior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul Member

I agree, if you don't want them talking, make the dead listeners in alive chat.

^ Just to confirm with Onlyickleme, this is how the ratio should be done - unless the hosts choose a different division (which they are entitled to) but that would usually be due to a 3-way or multi-team game and would be explained at the start.
    Uk1 armies: Round 2, Round 3, Round 5
    Uk2 armies: Round 2, Round 3, round 4
    Uk3 armies: Round 2
    Uk4 armies: Round 3
    Uk5 armies: Round 2, Round 3
    Uk6 armies: Round 2
    Ukx3 armies: Round 8, Round 9, Round 10, Round 11
    Ukx5 armies: Round 1

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Votes in by 9:30 PM
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member El Host Accountio's Avatar

I should probably confirm that that is how we worked it out this time too - Kat is absolutely right and Avi will probably be pleased to know we didn't diverge without revealing it in the rules

Fair enough then, my bad. This means it's even more important that we have a consensus, and I'm convinced Cait should be lynched tonight. After that I'd probably lynch PandaTime. They are the two people I'm pretty sure are wolves.
    I agree with panda time but we need to try not split vote, see below

still deciding who to go for
    [20:10:10] Kat (onlyick....): my choices are panda time or pammi
    [20:10:59] Kat (onlyick....): or penfold
    [20:11:09] Kat (onlyick....): guys someone needs to say a definate
    [20:11:14] Kat (onlyick....): then we all go for it
    [20:14:03] Kat (onlyick....): right I WILL then - niall suggested pammi (little devil) so go with that and see what happens, may show niall in a different light - so kills 2 birds with one stone
    [20:14:11] Kat (onlyick....): I am going LITTLE DEVIL

My thought for tomorrow would be panda time and monday penfold

Kind of annoys me that this game is barely played on the forum anymore, but that's the way it is and that's what I get for choosing to play on the forum only. I guess if people won't listen to me to lynch Cait I at least will be able to have the last laugh after we lose when I'm sure she will be proven to be a wolf.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Votes in by 9:30 PM
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member El Host Accountio's Avatar

KILL POST NIGHT 8

The villagers held hands as they walked into the village. They felt the need to express solidarity in honour of the Eurovision Song Contest.

As they reached the square all this bonding became too much for them and they started to argue for their favourites. Alas for those mentioned they weren’t favourite singers but favourites to be wolves. Eeek.

The Mayor was exasperated as he stalked into the square. Turnout was low so he felt the Eurovision Song Contest really had taken precedence over the hunt for wolves. He was disappointed. Nevertheless, the votes had to be announced.

Andi - LittleDevilUK
    Bob Hawken – LittleDevilUK
    Cait – LittleDevilUK

Cantbeasked - Cait
    Carrothead – LittleDevilUK
    Elmoga – did not attend
    Eppyrage – Carrothead
    LittleDevil – Carrothead
    MistressEllie – LittleDevilUK
    Mitmate – Mitmate
    MOD Grizz – did not attend
    MrFallout95 – did not attend
    Onlyickleme – LittleDevilUK
    PandaTime – Penfold
    Penfold – did not attend
    Speug – did not attend
    Tombo457 – Cait
    Vas – LittleDevilUK
    Zab – LittleDevilUK

LittleDevil
    was aghast. She realised the villagers had developed a taste for the blood of new, female members amongst them. LittleDevil tried to run, she really did, but the bloodlust had got to the mob and they gleefully combined to push her down the enormous flight of stairs leading to the swimming pool. As she plunged towards the water there was no sign of a pelt or claws. This was no wolf.

Tombo457
    stomped away from the mob. He felt rejected. He had lifted his head above the parapet and no one had noticed. He was the perfect target for the wolves. A lone walker was what they loved best. They knew about parapets too though and flung large amounts of masonry at him until he was crushed beneath the weight. The wolves loved flinging things!

Dead

LittleDevilUK - lynched, villager

Tombo457 - alpha'd, villager
    Last edited by El Host Accountio; 12 May 2014 at 01:32 PM.

Damn noobs.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

My vote is in Im voting niall and not changing my mind, I would also like to say thanks to being played alot this round, by quite a few people, Im not speaking to anyone in PM from now on! Im an idiot! End of - just alpha me!

Nah. Zab's been flying under the radar. My vote's in for him. Probable wolf.

From Skype - hopefully this helps Tombo and others....

[09:01:59 | Edited 09:51:08] Bazzer (Zab): [11/05/2014 00:31:41] Niall: I think Vas, Zab and Andi are names nobody's used but are worth killing
    [11/05/2014 00:42:13] Niall: vote's in for Zab
    Interested to hear your logic for that decision Niall…..
    [10:23:47] Niall (Smiles): We're focussing on the vocal guys
    [10:24:07] Niall (Smiles): I think a change of tactic is needed because most of the wolves would just be laying low
    [10:28:55] Bob Hawken: oh Niall.... tut tut
    [10:29:30] Vas:
    [10:30:11] Bob Hawken: I think all villies know what to do tonight
    [10:30:29] Vas: Kill wulfs (nod)
    [10:30:32] Bob Hawken: aye
    [10:30:53] Vas: But who's a wulf
    [10:30:59] Vas: Are you a wulf Bob
    [10:31:34] Bazzer (Zab): On 11/05/2014, at 10:24, Niall wrote:
    > I think a change of tactic is needed because most of the wolves would just be laying low

OK I see where you are going with that, however there are others who have been a lot quieter than myself...
    [10:33:35] Bob Hawken: what do you think Vas?!
    [10:33:39] Niall (Smiles): Who would you propose?
    [10:33:49 | Edited 10:33:53] Niall (Smiles): I'm also looking at Grizz and Mitmate
    [10:34:11] Bob Hawken: that's nice Niall...
    [10:35:32 | Edited 10:35:43] Vas: Grizz is busy either dying of inactivity orvoting Mitmate..
    [10:35:44] Bazzer (Zab): Mitmate voted for themselves last night
    [10:35:54] Bob Hawken: ?!
    [10:36:19] Bazzer (Zab): if they were a wolf I would have expected them to follow the lynch vote
    [10:36:21 | Edited 10:36:23] Niall (Smiles): Yeah Vas, out of the two I'd go for Mitmate, in case Grizz can die
    [10:36:52] Vas: [00:31] Niall (Smiles):

<<< Vas, Zab and AndiAndi seems a viable option as he's voted only for Jakeyyy as wolf when it was obvious he was dying
    [10:37:05] Bob Hawken: can we have a clarification from the gods that Mitmate really did vote for themselves and is that allowed?
    [10:37:11] Niall (Smiles): it's allowed
    [10:37:19] Vas: i've seen someone vote for themselves (wait)
    [10:37:30] Niall (Smiles): wgn did it earlier too, seen it a lot before
    [10:37:32] Bob Hawken: don't remember seeing it before...
    [10:37:32] Vas: wgn
    [10:37:33] Vas: yah
    [10:37:37] Bob Hawken: ok...
    [10:37:41] Niall (Smiles): So what're we saying then
    [10:37:47] Niall (Smiles): Andi and Mitmate?
    [10:38:23] Vas: Today's a sunday
    what are the odds of there being more inactives today?
    [10:38:31] Bob Hawken: um Niall how can you vote for two people unless....
    [10:38:43] Vas:
    [10:38:45] Niall (Smiles): they're options
    [10:38:59] Bob Hawken: in which case you should have said Andi OR Mitmate
    [10:39:07] Vas: (facepalm)
    [10:39:08] Niall (Smiles): today and tomorrow
    [10:39:12] Bob Hawken: Lol
    [10:39:18] Bob Hawken: very amusing!
    [10:39:21] Bazzer (Zab): Nice recovery Niall (chuckle)

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hawken View Post
    From Skype - hopefully this helps Tombo
    I'm dead. Nothing will help me now.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

Looks like this was a good one, sad I missed it.

I'm changing my vote to Cait tonight.

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

It seems to be a vote between two people I'm not convinced is a wolf. One of them however, I am fairly certain isn't, the other one not as convinced about due to what looks like being actions to try splitting the vote (Bobs qoute above).

I am voting Carrothead.
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast