Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alliance Analysis v1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Cait View Post
    If someone broke the rules themselves then we would also report them.
    However, I hope to all the gods in travian we would not stoop to actually creating the rule break ourselves.
    If the story going around about your actions are true - you've just scraped the barrel Khaleesi.

Cait

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah!
    To think this is what the license fee pays for!
    I need better entertainment
    1. I do not care about people's opinions
    2. You can believe every rumor you hear, it's up to you.

If you don't care why post ye Muppet

Quote Originally Posted by heartless View Post
    If you don't care why post ye Muppet
    That response gets pretty old. Just because someone doesn't care how others view an alliance doesn't restrict them from posting on a forum. You guys spend an awful amount of time trying to discredit people, maybe if you spent as much time playing the game you wouldn't be so far behind us.

Not trying to discredit anyone just think cheats should be exposed for what they are simple as, if that's whats needed to get ahead your welcome to it.

Just very hollow if you achieve anything this server as everyone is fully aware of how you've done it.

Not trying to discredit anyone just think cheats should be exposed for what they are simple as, if that's whats needed to get ahead your welcome to it.

Just very hollow if you achieve anything this server as everyone is fully aware of how you've done it.
    And how is that? It's funny how you think you know us when you really have no clue.
    My Skype is r4riven if you wish to know why.

More posts removed for discussing ban specifics. I have asked you both, Khaleesi and Heartless, to have this argument privately if you are going to do that.

As mystic meg today, I predict the next post to be about alliance analysis. At least I hope it is or I will have to come back!
    Uk1 armies: Round 2, Round 3, Round 5
    Uk2 armies: Round 2, Round 3, round 4
    Uk3 armies: Round 2
    Uk4 armies: Round 3
    Uk5 armies: Round 2, Round 3
    Uk6 armies: Round 2
    Ukx3 armies: Round 8, Round 9, Round 10, Round 11
    Ukx5 armies: Round 1

Quote Originally Posted by FA Avi View Post
    More posts removed for discussing ban specifics. I have asked you both, Khaleesi and Heartless, to have this argument privately if you are going to do that.

As mystic meg today, I predict the next post to be about alliance analysis. At least I hope it is or I will have to come back!
    You should read the message I sent. Also I did leave my Skype if he wants to take it privately, I'm only discussing alliance matters on here :3

Quote Originally Posted by FA Avi View Post
    I predict the next post to be about alliance analysis
    IB players use underhand tactics so anything Achieved this server if any is hollow and has no foundation.
    Last edited by heartless; 11 May 2014 at 10:15 AM.

IB players use underhand tactics so anything Achieved this server if any is hollow and has no foundation.
    Stick to alliance analysis rather than calling out alliances as cheaters with no evidence and hardly any understanding. If you think someone is cheating you should report it to the Multihunter rather than ranting about it on the forums.

Back to the topic: I'm curious what will happen to WAR next week.
    1. WAR 265072
    2. IB 201762
    3. Outcasts 166436
    I saw some of their hammers take some beating, will they have enough firepower for artifact season and maybe do some serious damage to others? Or will they burn out and lack coordination to accomplish much? Curious which allies will stay quiet the whole server in hopes of simming large hammers

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Rumour has it some of Khalessi's own members have hit and made her give up Who need's enemies with that sort of team work.

Quit distracting Paul's focus from comx
    Last edited by HuggleMonster; 12 May 2014 at 04:01 PM.
    Three Wee Ewoks

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

All the focus in the world wouldn't redeem yourselves from looking a unique confusion.

Can't hold the sons accountable for the sins of the father... Ftw has been slacking!
    Three Wee Ewoks

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Cait's Avatar

Edited as I was being blonde.

So, did someone get their cap fields destroyed today? Surely it would be a useful piece of information for any alliance analysis to get an idea of which alliances let someone get their cap fields all destroyed? But I can't see anything in the attacks forum

Cait
    Last edited by Cait; 12 May 2014 at 06:47 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2261602b9eb That thing!
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/442138afbca A fluffy hammer
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/845573c4010 Titch the rammer with an inferiority complex. (5x - 4 weeks - worse ram tribe)
    and for the Faffing Hammer that got away
    http://forum.travian.co.uk/showpost....80&postcount=1

I fail to understand the hate surrounding IB at the moment?

Is it cause of the whole Pat+Mat affair?

Khaleesi and his attitude/megalomania over these forums?

We are simply playing the game like yourselves, calm down.
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 13 May 2014 at 12:44 AM. Reason: ban discussion

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSmith View Post

Plus, I fail to understand the hate surrounding IB at the moment?

Is it cause of the whole Pat+Mat affair?
    pat and mat are having an affair?, i hope there partners dont find out

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cait View Post
    Edited as I was being blonde.

So, did someone get their cap fields destroyed today? Surely it would be a useful piece of information for any alliance analysis to get an idea of which alliances let someone get their cap fields all destroyed? But I can't see anything in the attacks forum

Cait
    khaleesi cap was 0ed over night by an ally member (the guy that 0ed the fields and a large part of cap because was not actually 0ed was very close and infiltrate IB to sim the hammer and do this over night... khaleesi killed his hammer this morning and the off and deff points should be self explanatory)... i know all these details because i was in this acc as dual for few days until I realised that I am just losing my time because the main acc holder, same acc holder that ignored all common sense and warnings of 1 of his duals and instead of dealing with the player that was to close and 0 him, chief, etc he took him in alliance giving him the chance this way to sim the hammer without any problems and just trash the acc overnight... a sign that something was not ok with this move was that the player that attacked khaleesi gave "willingly" 1 of the 50% oasis he took initially and was actually related to the 150% cropper khaleesi took... this alone should have been a huge warning that the other guy is not happy and a huge liability to take in alliance against all the protest from his duals and against any common sense and strategic point of view...

shame, it was a good acc with 17 cap fields done and already 2 non cap hammers growing... the account is lost (i knew is on delete and not sure what happened since today morning) because of the acc holder was to full of himself and because he refused to listen of any advice, hence my leave after only 2 or 3 days in acc
    Last edited by sharckyl1; 12 May 2014 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharckyl1 View Post
    khaleesi cap was 0ed over night by an ally member (the guy that 0ed the fields and a large part of cap because was not actually 0ed was very close and infiltrate IB to sim the hammer and do this over night... khaleesi killed his hammer this morning and the off and deff points should be self explanatory)... i know all these details because i was in this acc as dual for few days until I realised that I am just losing my time because the main acc holder, same acc holder that ignored all common sense and warnings of 1 of his duals and instead of dealing with the player that was to close and 0 him, chief, etc he took him in alliance giving him the chance this way to sim the hammer without any problems and just trash the acc overnight... a sign that something was not ok with this move was that the player that attacked khaleesi gave "willingly" 1 of the 50% oasis he took initially and was actually related to the 150% cropper khaleesi took... this alone should have been a huge warning that the other guy is not happy and a huge liability to take in alliance against all the protest from his duals and against any common sense and strategic point of view...

shame, it was a good acc with 17 cap fields done and already 2 non cap hammers growing... the account is lost (i knew is on delete and not sure what happened since today morning) because of the acc holder was to full of himself and because he refused to listen of any advice, hence my leave after only 2 or 3 days in acc
    Shame to see that happen but it is what it is , I think Khaleesi account switch owners though , and the account got unbanned so I dont think the account will be deleted after switching owners.

WAR is falling apart!

Any chance of an update on all this - I really like this sort of thing.
    I know a few of us appreciate your efforts - just ignore the haters

Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi View Post
    I think it is time we analyze, discuss, and ridicule the server and the alliances which it holds. UKx has started on Monday, 12th May as a T4.4 server and has been running for roughly 20 days. With the recent changes in T4.4 different strategies enabled players to play the early game to various degrees. There is 4243 registered players on the server and about 3366 active players. Due to the recent changes it is hard to say if the simming or the raiding will wield greater payoffs towards the end as both extremes seem very successful. One thing to note is that there is a greater delay from raiders to start simming and for simmers to start raiding - the gap that was often closed after the 1st week seem to be pushed out to weeks 2-3 either due to the 40% changes or the extended BP changes - so it is appropriate to make the first alliance analysis later than usual as well. For the sake of time and energy only the alliances that stand out the most shall be displayed in their respective quadrants.

The Northeast
    Kaili

Name Pop<1500 Pop>1500 Total
    Kaili 33 16 49

Kaili is a solid alliance that is very well grouped together and very consistent at attacking and looting. They also seem to appear at the top of the defenders recently so seems like they are willing to defend their turf. With a third of the alliance high up this is a very balanced alliance for this server and a very good contender for the Northeast.

Hegemony

Hegemony 27 16 43

Hegemony almost seems like a clone of Kaili, also nicely positioned and consistent at attacking and robbing. Stat wise, equally matched opponent in both categories as well as population wise. Although their defensive scores are relatively low so it is unclear if they are willing to defend or are simply left peaceful for a while. A solid alliance and equally matched contender for the Northeast.

The Northwest

Iron Bank

IB Z 8 27 35
    IB X 13 11 24

Not much can be said of the Iron Bank without much bias other than their small numbers and clear dominance over the Northwest area. New alliance and many seem to think that it wont last or lose its grip over the quadrant, only time will tell us that.

The Southeast
    War Lords

W-L 32 15 47
    W-L 17 1 18

Pretty dominant contenders for the Southeast quadrant with great locations and decent stats. They may lack some population but they are consistent attacks and robbers. They also appear at the top of defensive stats but it is unclear yet as to what the team can do together. Overall strong pick over the Southeast.

House of Batiatus

HOB 8 11 19

A little further out from the grey zone this alliance seems more interested in peaceful simming. Their numbers are low but they pack in a good unit and can quite possibly come out and surprise everyone in the future. Definitely an alliance to watch out for in the future and see if they break apart or fight their opposition.

The Southwest

Team-SW

Team-SW 55 4 58
    TEAM_SW 14 0 14

Team SW appears to be the underdog stat wise as they are neither the top simmers or robbers but it may be a little early to tell what this alliance can do as they seem to have formed fairly recently. Their ability to compete for the top of the quadrant is limited but what they lack in stats may make up in numbers as they are the largest SW alliance.

WAR

WAR 21 22 43

WAR lacks the numbers but it appears to be a very stable team with good chances of both dominating their quadrant and getting into the lategame. They have both the population and the attacking along with robbing so it will be a team to look forward to in the future and see what they can do.

World
    Immortals

Imm GZ 21 39 60
    !mmortal 14 31 45
    Imm NW 56 4 60
    Imm NE 18 12 30
    Imm TR 24 1 25

Total 133 87 220

Immortals are by far the largest META on this server, with five wings this humongous alliance holds a staggering 220 members. Located in just about every quadrant it is unclear if this alliance will live or dominate the server. Stat wise they certainly have the capability and firepower to do as they please, and the overwhelming force in numbers a lone could be enough to win although they are exposed to all quadrants and can quite easily collapse on its own weight if the leadership of this alliance is not up for the task. It will be interesting to see how this META will turn out and if they will be recruiting any other alliances to join their ranks.

UnderWorlds

UW 27 18 45

The Underworlds seem to be located primarily in the South. Individually they have some good accounts on the team to make it through the tough waters but it may not be enough to pull this team together when time comes for real fights.
    Mikle - Hegemony

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast