Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alliance Analysis v1.0

Default Alliance Analysis v1.0

I think it is time we analyze, discuss, and ridicule the server and the alliances which it holds. UKx has started on Monday, 12th May as a T4.4 server and has been running for roughly 20 days. With the recent changes in T4.4 different strategies enabled players to play the early game to various degrees. There is 4243 registered players on the server and about 3366 active players. Due to the recent changes it is hard to say if the simming or the raiding will wield greater payoffs towards the end as both extremes seem very successful. One thing to note is that there is a greater delay from raiders to start simming and for simmers to start raiding - the gap that was often closed after the 1st week seem to be pushed out to weeks 2-3 either due to the 40% changes or the extended BP changes - so it is appropriate to make the first alliance analysis later than usual as well. For the sake of time and energy only the alliances that stand out the most shall be displayed in their respective quadrants.

The Northeast
    Kaili

Name Pop<1500 Pop>1500 Total
    Kaili 33 16 49

Kaili is a solid alliance that is very well grouped together and very consistent at attacking and looting. They also seem to appear at the top of the defenders recently so seems like they are willing to defend their turf. With a third of the alliance high up this is a very balanced alliance for this server and a very good contender for the Northeast.

Hegemony

Hegemony 27 16 43

Hegemony almost seems like a clone of Kaili, also nicely positioned and consistent at attacking and robbing. Stat wise, equally matched opponent in both categories as well as population wise. Although their defensive scores are relatively low so it is unclear if they are willing to defend or are simply left peaceful for a while. A solid alliance and equally matched contender for the Northeast.

The Northwest

Iron Bank

IB Z 8 27 35
    IB X 13 11 24

Not much can be said of the Iron Bank without much bias other than their small numbers and clear dominance over the Northwest area. New alliance and many seem to think that it wont last or lose its grip over the quadrant, only time will tell us that.

The Southeast
    War Lords

W-L 32 15 47
    W-L 17 1 18

Pretty dominant contenders for the Southeast quadrant with great locations and decent stats. They may lack some population but they are consistent attacks and robbers. They also appear at the top of defensive stats but it is unclear yet as to what the team can do together. Overall strong pick over the Southeast.

House of Batiatus

HOB 8 11 19

A little further out from the grey zone this alliance seems more interested in peaceful simming. Their numbers are low but they pack in a good unit and can quite possibly come out and surprise everyone in the future. Definitely an alliance to watch out for in the future and see if they break apart or fight their opposition.

The Southwest

Team-SW

Team-SW 55 4 58
    TEAM_SW 14 0 14

Team SW appears to be the underdog stat wise as they are neither the top simmers or robbers but it may be a little early to tell what this alliance can do as they seem to have formed fairly recently. Their ability to compete for the top of the quadrant is limited but what they lack in stats may make up in numbers as they are the largest SW alliance.

WAR

WAR 21 22 43

WAR lacks the numbers but it appears to be a very stable team with good chances of both dominating their quadrant and getting into the lategame. They have both the population and the attacking along with robbing so it will be a team to look forward to in the future and see what they can do.

World
    Immortals

Imm GZ 21 39 60
    !mmortal 14 31 45
    Imm NW 56 4 60
    Imm NE 18 12 30
    Imm TR 24 1 25

Total 133 87 220

Immortals are by far the largest META on this server, with five wings this humongous alliance holds a staggering 220 members. Located in just about every quadrant it is unclear if this alliance will live or dominate the server. Stat wise they certainly have the capability and firepower to do as they please, and the overwhelming force in numbers a lone could be enough to win although they are exposed to all quadrants and can quite easily collapse on its own weight if the leadership of this alliance is not up for the task. It will be interesting to see how this META will turn out and if they will be recruiting any other alliances to join their ranks.

UnderWorlds

UW 27 18 45

The Underworlds seem to be located primarily in the South. Individually they have some good accounts on the team to make it through the tough waters but it may not be enough to pull this team together when time comes for real fights.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hegemony.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	5774  

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Warlords top of the south east?

I can still why you'd think that, but still it amuses me.

Rumor has it GTB = HOB.

Hmmmm!?
    No-cringe signature.

what a load of twaddle, but lots of nice pics to look at though im guessing your new to this game so will let you carry on,
    As it gives you something to do and keeps you off the streets. 2/10

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Cait's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by heartless View Post
    what a load of twaddle, but lots of nice pics to look at though im guessing your new to this game so will let you carry on,
    Oi
    Its hard work doing an analysis - at least they made the effort. Its obviously harder when they're new to the server
    tsk

Cait
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2261602b9eb That thing!
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/442138afbca A fluffy hammer
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/845573c4010 Titch the rammer with an inferiority complex. (5x - 4 weeks - worse ram tribe)
    and for the Faffing Hammer that got away
    http://forum.travian.co.uk/showpost....80&postcount=1

No just a aubergine load of opinion and decent pics, yeah I was going to do coke but than I thought of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Messy View Post
    Warlords top of the south east?

I can still why you'd think that, but still it amuses me.

Rumor has it GTB = HOB.

Hmmmm!?
    I would put HOB higher but than I saw forum coordinator and chuckled a little and put them around the same playing field as W-L.

Really nice analysis, thanks for putting your time into this Khaleesi! It should give everybody a good view about what is happening in this speed server, but i do think alot will change when those artefacts spawn

No I was just joking around haha. You want to see a legit server analysis?

Obvious that WAR & IB will win SW and NW respectively. In the NE my money is on Kaili but it could stalemate the whole way through. SE is a mess and no I don't think HOB as it stands has a shot at winning their quadrant but their competition isn't that big so it shouldn't be hard for them should they choose to start playing the game.

UW is a joke and I don't even know why I mentioned it, even their own players ask us to join and those who help supply troops to the ally are left to rust when we attack them. As for Immortals, I think they will quickly realize once artifacts come out and people start hitting them from all directions with a long list of 220 targets (175 as of this morning) spanning across every single quadrant. Their leadership nor foundation is nowhere near the strength needed to maintain so much mass. The remnants of the inevitable implosion will help shape NE and possibly change SW with a new contender.

My honest, very biased, analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi View Post
    No I was just joking around haha. You want to see a legit server analysis?

Obvious that WAR & IB will win SW and NW respectively. In the NE my money is on Kaili but it could stalemate the whole way through. SE is a mess and no I don't think HOB as it stands has a shot at winning their quadrant but their competition isn't that big so it shouldn't be hard for them should they choose to start playing the game.

UW is a joke and I don't even know why I mentioned it, even their own players ask us to join and those who help supply troops to the ally are left to rust when we attack them. As for Immortals, I think they will quickly realize once artifacts come out and people start hitting them from all directions with a long list of 220 targets (175 as of this morning) spanning across every single quadrant. Their leadership nor foundation is nowhere near the strength needed to maintain so much mass. The remnants of the inevitable implosion will help shape NE and possibly change SW with a new contender.

My honest, very biased, analysis.
    To be honest, that is your own opinion which is nowhere near wrong. The analysis (using gettertools & top 10 alliance page + taking the time to put it on here) you made is great for people like me, because now i'm able to make my own opinion about every alliance. It helped me alot because i am lazy to do this research, therefore i'm really thankful! Now i have a better view on which alliance i should join hehe :p

As for my own opinion:

I think IB & WAR are the only ones capable of doing something good once those artefacts spawn. They both seem like an organised alliance. Immortals will get crushed really soon with that many members or they could prove me wrong and dominate every quad with great teamwork As for the other quads i don't really care, i just hope to see some more active people on this forum and some nice attack/defensive reports 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Messy View Post
    Rumor has it GTB = HOB.

Hmmmm!?

GTB isn't playing this server, we're having a break, may be some GTB members in there, but it's not GTB, mainly because I'm not there, and you can't have GTB without me.

I think it is time we analyze, discuss, and ridicule the server and the alliances which it holds.
    awesome, cheers for this

War isn't that good as you suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
    War isn't that good as you suppose.
    Well if I only mentioned 1 ally, I would appear to have a much bigger ego than I already have. Need to throw out a few other names into the mix to make it seem like a competition

Hegemony/HOB/Kaili/W-L are all roughly the same for the moment. Between HOB and W-L I would put HOB for now and between Hegemony and Kaili I would put Kaili for now.
    But none of those alliances seem to be dominating so I can't say much. Everyone else is all over the place and Immortals have no leadership so it doesn't matter how many METAs they form or how many members they recruit.

Well if I only mentioned 1 ally, I would appear to have a much bigger ego than I already have. Need to throw out a few other names into the mix to make it seem like a competition

Hegemony/HOB/Kaili/W-L are all roughly the same for the moment. Between HOB and W-L I would put HOB for now and between Hegemony and Kaili I would put Kaili for now.
    But none of those alliances seem to be dominating so I can't say much. Everyone else is all over the place and Immortals have no leadership so it doesn't matter how many METAs they form or how many members they recruit.

Haha, its clear you guys gonna rule the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
    Haha, its clear you guys gonna rule the server.
    Naah we are no GTB, it woun't be THAT dominant :0

Naah we are no GTB, it woun't be THAT dominant :0
    Very true even though i dont like the way GTB went about things, Never heard of them using underhand tactics like yourselves to prevent a player from playing even one whos robbed a lot this server.

Hope BBC's watchdog become involved if it was me i would be pushing for that.

But hopefully travian sorts that out and the the real perpetrator is held to account, is this the way IB play?

What else next will you do? for people who know, you have let yourselves down big time and will all be tared with the same brush.
    Last edited by heartless; 10 May 2014 at 10:23 AM. Reason: wouldnt want to buy me gold without paying

Very true even though i dont like the way GTB went about things, Never heard of them using underhand tactics like yourselves to prevent a player from playing even one whos robbed a lot this server.

Hope police become involved if it was me i would be pushing for that.

But hopefully travian sorts that out and the the real perpetrator is held to account, is this the way IB play?

What else next will you do? for people who know, you have let yourselves down big time and will all be tared with the same brush.
    What tactics are you implying? Reporting people who play unfairly? Sorry we don't tolerate it unlike other alliances, even among our own.

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Cait's Avatar

What tactics are you implying? Reporting people who play unfairly? Sorry we don't tolerate it unlike other alliances, even among our own.
    If someone broke the rules themselves then we would also report them.
    However, I hope to all the gods in travian we would not stoop to actually creating the rule break ourselves.
    If the story going around about your actions are true - you've just scraped the barrel Khaleesi.

Cait

- - - Updated - - -

Hope BBC's watchdog become involved if it was me i would be pushing for that.
    Yeah!
    To think this is what the license fee pays for!
    I need better entertainment
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/845573c4010 Titch the rammer with an inferiority complex. (5x - 4 weeks - worse ram tribe)

Quote Originally Posted by Cait View Post
    If someone broke the rules themselves then we would also report them.
    However, I hope to all the gods in travian we would not stoop to actually creating the rule break ourselves.
    If the story going around about your actions are true - you've just scraped the barrel Khaleesi.

Cait

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah!
    To think this is what the license fee pays for!
    I need better entertainment
    Were you Travian Freak - or something - on UKX7? (or something near that one)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSmith View Post
    Were you Travian Freak - or something - on UKX7? (or something near that one)
    No
    I was in the same alliance for part of the time tho

Unfortunately we cannot allow the discussion of any bans to take place on the forum, some posts have been removed. What has been said sounds like a clear breach of game rules, I hope you are able to resolve it in-game. Please direct any further information to the Multihunter on Ukx.
    Uk1 armies: Round 2, Round 3, Round 5
    Uk2 armies: Round 2, Round 3, round 4
    Uk3 armies: Round 2
    Uk4 armies: Round 3
    Uk5 armies: Round 2, Round 3
    Uk6 armies: Round 2
    Ukx3 armies: Round 8, Round 9, Round 10, Round 11
    Ukx5 armies: Round 1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast