Thread: Settling 400/400

Default Settling 400/400

What do you think about players settling 400/400? Do other players attack you or they don't care about you? I think about doing that so I can play in peace

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

If you are just wanting to build then somewhere are 400 400 is the place to go

Do others attack you?

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Only if they settle close to you. You might get an attack or two for fun during a server from more central players, but I doubt you will see many attacks.
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

You would probably only get attacked for fun, or if you had an arti that someone wanted. Most people will leave you in peace though...
    Last edited by PinkFairyKing; 13 May 2014 at 06:51 PM.

400/400 is bonkers... I'd never go beyond the 250 mark on a server given the number of players. You want to be far enough out that you aren't bothered, but close enough in that you can still help others, people can help you, and when you send your army you aren't up for 3 days straight feeding it.

Whether you get attacked or not is entirely random as to whether someone has had the same idea as you at the same spot. Since 400/400 is quite an obvious 'far away choice', you'd be better going to 330/170 near a 150% 15c or another random combo which someone else is less likely to have thought of. You will still be ridiculously far away from anything breathing.
    Uk1 armies: Round 2, Round 3, Round 5
    Uk2 armies: Round 2, Round 3, round 4
    Uk3 armies: Round 2
    Uk4 armies: Round 3
    Uk5 armies: Round 2, Round 3
    Uk6 armies: Round 2
    Ukx3 armies: Round 8, Round 9, Round 10, Round 11
    Ukx5 armies: Round 1

Noob Question:

when you go to the edge of the map it goes across to the other side. SO if you go all the way west, you then end up in the far east... Do troops travel like that as well?

Or would a troop going from -400 -400 to 400 400 have to travel past the grey area?

400/400 is a good place to settle a few plan holding villages.

A troop going from 400/400 to -400/-400 travels one square I think.

Yeah it travels one square, or it should do anyway...

Here is the map:

Travian is a doughnut! hmmmmmmm

XD.......................