Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: State of the Artefacts

Well no. That would just be mean. Why would you even suggest such a thing you meanie.

But but, I'd make better use of the resources?

Good point well made. I second that motion.

Looks like there's a merger afoot in the NE

Would anyone like to do an update on the state of the artefacts and a wee summary of the current server shenanigans?

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Looks like there's a merger afoot in the NE
    The mighty DOC have become even more mightier. That's all that needs saying

I got the moon in my pocket and the sun in my hands
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Hey A(H) what a waste of a storage arte keeping it with Wychcraft, so you can see any reals incoming, what about helping your team mates with their storage and while I'm at it CONGRATULATIONS on accumulating lots of new farms and mediocre players so DCCD may be fooled into hitting them not you guys!!!! WTG high five A(H) +2

Quote Originally Posted by Onlyickleme View Post
    Hey A(H) what a waste of a storage arte keeping it with Wychcraft, so you can see any reals incoming, what about helping your team mates with their storage and while I'm at it CONGRATULATIONS on accumulating lots of new farms and mediocre players so DCCD may be fooled into hitting them not you guys!!!! WTG high five A(H) +2
    Can't say I'm best pleased about merging with d*o*core But I have been assured we're not taking in players being farmed What we do with our arties is no concern to you unless you want to steal them!
    'You're a Shaun' is the biggest insult ever!

R.I.P. Bus - Got hit by sebi and pip

UKx 8 Hammer
    UKx 15 Rammer
    UKx 20 Rammer

Quote Originally Posted by Onlyickleme View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS on accumulating lots of new farms and mediocre players
    Now, now. Don't be cheeky Well those "mediocre" players have lasted this long, so they must be doing something right.

DC/CD, askgreat, bloated fish... What on eath are you guys even doing this server? Artes - fail, taking WW early - Overcompensation for arte failure, inabilitly to clear quad of competion - loss of hammers, confindence and maybe players starting to doubt leadership?

Discuss... Love the SE.
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

I am loving the SE - the quad secured by a 1 wing alliance pre-artefacts with relatively little pressure from us

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    I am loving the SE - the quad secured by a 1 wing alliance pre-artefacts with relatively little pressure from us
    Yeah, them natars are really putting up a fight huh?
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

Quote Originally Posted by MLGJ View Post
    Yeah, them natars are really putting up a fight huh?
    Amateur hour with you lot eh?

/me waits for BF to peddle the next excuse
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunnerx View Post
    Amateur hour with you lot eh?

/me waits for BF to peddle the next excuse
    Makes sense to you I'm sure. The thing about non ww alliances is that they're supposed to go cross quad like Smash did, you seem happy sat farming oasis.
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

Quote Originally Posted by MLGJ View Post
    Makes sense to you I'm sure. The thing about non ww alliances is that they're supposed to go cross quad like Smash did, you seem happy sat farming oasis.
    Yeah its funny that, you all know our game plan. First one to knock on our doors decides which quad we have a bash at. No surprise you lot are sitting tight.
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

*Grabs popcorn and waits for the show to start*

Roady, what did you eat before coming here tonight?

Half the things u said are so obviously spin that I'm tempted to come paddle your bottom for them! Quality, Roady, quality! What kinda reporter are you?! Sheeesh.
    [9:02:20 PM] Adam - Ragnarok/UK4: what is the correct terminology for a berry?
    [9:02:30 PM] askgreat: berry

Yeah, I own people daily...

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunnerx View Post
    DC/CD, askgreat, bloated fish... What on eath are you guys even doing this server? Artes - fail, taking WW early - Overcompensation for arte failure, inabilitly to clear quad of competion - loss of hammers, confindence and maybe players starting to doubt leadership?

Discuss... Love the SE.
    I am a defender. I cleared the ww with my defunct arte hammer. I did so, so i could clear space to produce more defence. if you check the game updates, travian were correcting the fact that they didn't put in more def in the quad ww, than grey ww. So please, tell me...

What is the point of me stalling my defence production, so I can clear a higher number of defence, later in the game?

/me waits for roadrunnerx next propaganda fail.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Not the reactions I was looking for :p
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    I am a defender. I cleared the ww with my defunct arte hammer. I did so, so i could clear space to produce more defence. if you check the game updates, travian were correcting the fact that they didn't put in more def in the quad ww, than grey ww. So please, tell me...

What is the point of me stalling my defence production, so I can clear a higher number of defence, later in the game?

/me waits for roadrunnerx next propaganda fail.
    Why didn't you aim it at something more useful, if you were trying to get rid of it?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast