Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post Arte's Alliance Analysis

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

A little under 10% less efficient, yeah. But for various reasons defenders still tend to be gauls.

New Poster

Thanks for putting in the effort to doing an analysis, good job. Always interesting to get someone else's take on the lay of the land.
    Member: TTF HYPE uk4 round 4
    Leader: C.F. uk4 round 5
    Leader: DC uk4 round 6

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madmax007 View Post

From the outset, A(H) are for smashy bashy and not for endless wheat calls to WW.
    When you starting?
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    A little under 10% less efficient, yeah. But for various reasons defenders still tend to be gauls.
    Which is so wrong, gauls make fun offense players!

When faced with a leadership problem, I like to think 'what would tommy do in this situation'.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tommy_Pickles.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	5829

Worked so far.
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

In regards to feeling like theres no point in a server without an endgame, im currently in 2 endgame alliances along with Nox, and I must say its refreshing to just be able to hit things and not worry about saving for a wwk or wwr.
    Uk1- Cool Runnings
    Uk2- Black Mamba
    Uk4- Ser Lowe

~Steve

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Narrayan View Post
    Which is so wrong, gauls make fun offense players!
    Been there, tried that, never ever ever doing it again.

Loved the analysis GauZe – many thanks. I echo the sentiments already made about the very minor shortcomings. Top job.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunnerx View Post
    Great analysis, I'd like to second Septimus's defence argument. Although the Bookies are normally right with their odd's, 5/1 for Nox is a bit ambitious . At this moment in time we have no WW ambitions.
    This is the first server I have played without having a WW ambition and historically I have heard myself say exactly what THG has said (in fact there is an outside chance he may even have been referring to me given our history):

Quote Originally Posted by THG View Post
    I for one couldnt play a server without end-game ambitions it would make the whole thing a little pointless for me, like buying a lottery ticket and not checking your numbers. Im sure there a players within Nox that feel like that too
    I never thought I would hear myself say this but I am happy just enjoying the crack. I went in with my eyes open to the prospect of no WW

Quote Originally Posted by THG View Post
    Im not saying that the guys at the top arent good players but im sure youll agree being a good player doesnt make you a leader.
    I have been singularly impressed with the leadership in Nox – absolutely no complaints. Having tried, I know how hard it is to get the many balances right. They have.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunnerx View Post
    Instead of wheat calling for the WW, i'll just wheat call for myself so everyone feels like they're still in a WW race. Win, win. Leadership at its finest
    Co-ords please…

Oh and finally:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    Yes, very much so. Rumour has it they are watching your leaders to hopefully learn to become better, more competent leaders for future servers and then maybe one day, you never know.
    Bonus points for that one Ryder – much kudos!

Great reading and detailed analysis, thank for taking the time. It's interesting to see the different views out there on this round.
    CD/DC have some great players from a number of the top alliances from the last round. Let's not forget it was a Toxic win (Toxic...spawned from Nox...). Gonna be interesting.....I'll go a fiver on CD/DC for the WW (as we don't build them!) and a fiver on Nox top attackers.

Awww Bob, you make me blush
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    Been there, tried that, never ever ever doing it again.
    You're yellow David

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123