Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wolves Vs. Villagers - Round 42 - Chaos Mode - Rules & Game Thread

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Votes in by 9:30 PM
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member El Host Accountio's Avatar

Wolves vs. Villagers
    Round 42 - Chaos Mode - Norse Mythology
    Kill Post - Night 9

Odin called the people of Asgard together for the final night of this horrendous ordeal. It had been a troubling 48 hours and he was desperate for some good news. Alas, tonight would not bring any.

"Where are the votes" he demanded. His voice echoing around the now almost empty meeting area. Three out of the four remaining gods had decided to turn up. As well as one or two ghosts. Tombo457 unwittingly managed to cast a vote from beyond the grave, however Odin quickly stomped this out, quite literally, by resurrecting him and squishing his head in one. justcheckin was also floating around Asgard, not quite sure what was going on. He had been pretty absent minded these past few days and had completely forgotten about the crisis unfolding around him. He floated into the meeting with Odin, only to discover he could not speak. He was already dead, some 24 hours previously he had been found dead in a river, face down. It appeared that he had simply wandered off and fallen asleep there. No one would ever know.

Thankfully HBowsher and Mitmate came to an agreement on who to vote for that night. Jawwwwsh was called forward to cries of wolf, wolf, wolf and swiftly decapitated. A sly grin slowly crept across HBowsher and Mitmate's faces as Odin realised what they had done. Another innocent Villager was dead.

Lynch Votes:

6. jawwwwsh - HBowsher
    17. HBowsher - jawwwwsh
    18. Brenda - INACTIVE
    25. Mitmate - jawwwwsh

Other Votes:
    20. Tombo457 - mitmate Already dead!
    27. justcheckin - Already dead Should already be dead!

Tonight, HBowsher was feeling particularly frisky and decided to head off in search of Brenda. Not taking him long he managed to find Brenda in a tent surrounded by empty beer cans and mud. HBowsher quickly dispatched of him with a single blow to the neck, and was gone. A last howling wolf cry could be heard as he fled the scene. Mitmate slowly following behind him.

Odin, so shocked that this had happened, fell to his knees, in total despair.

The Dead:

Player - Method - Role
    Jawwwwsh - Lynched - Drang (Bodygaurd) (Villager)
    Brenda - Assassin Killed - Freya (Anti-Lynch) (Chaos) (Villager)

justcheckin - Already Dead due to Inactivity - Sea Serpant (Muter/Dentist) (Villager)

The Winners:

Wolves!

Player - Method - Role
    HBowsher - Frost Giant (Janitor)/(Assassin) (Wolf)
    Mitmate - Herbalist (Medic) (Wolf)

Final word; Well done all, and thank you for playing. It was a tough round for all of us but we have enjoyed hosting and look forward to the next round.

Nick & Razor

- - - Updated - - -

A list of role will be available in the Dead / Inactive List shortly.

Yippie!!!!!
    He won't sell much ice cream going at that speed......

Senior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul Member

Congrats wolves, thanks for hosting Nick.

Nice one guys - thanks very much for hosting that one - wins the award for most gory event!

Congrats to the wolves.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Amazing game. Thanks hosts
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Gaul MemberGaul Member Gridy100's Avatar

Woop woop! Good game everyone and you guys were amazing hosts!
    Come to the dark side... WE HAVE COOKIES! OmNomNom

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Thanks for hosting guys

Any talk of a new round?

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Someone mentioned Sam hosting I think?

Yeah - possibly. Today was first day at (less busy) new job - so might be able to start a round relatively soon. I'd vaguely mentioned 4 July, but boys said not to start round while World Cup is on does that change now England are out or not?

Senior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul Member

No, no it does not :p

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

But with the knockout rounds you only need to watch the extra time. Nothing happens in the first 90 mins

So no WvV until after the 13th? I can host anytime during my summer hols (break up 23rd) if anyone needs someone to host with

Cant believe you lot didn't invite me!!! Looked like a fun round too! Please don't forget me next time - I know I talk horsies lots but that should have toned down by now as Ive got my boys now and I got over my brokeded ankle - no I DID NOT FALL OFF!!! lol x

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456