Thread: Natars

Default Natars

Is it just me that is cross about Natars building already? I'm not paying full attention this server, but surely endgame still has a way to go? Why is the end of the game being prescribed already when the game is far from over?

Um....

Natars will finish building a WW at around day 350... it takes them 100 days (or just over 3 damn months) to theoretically ``end`` the server;

If the game is still dragging on by then, most players (that have not deleted by then) would be more than happy to have everything end.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Yeah, I don't think there's anything wrong with ending a server at 350 days.

i think this is better due to people often complaining about the randomness of natars building, now everyone is fully aware of when a server will finish so there's no complaints/excuses to it being too early or too late.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

If I remember rightly that is more days than we previously used anyway, by day 350 I will have had enough - I am borderline now with the wheat calls.
    My Alter ego is red...

Pirates do wheat calls???

I am already looking forward to the end of this server Mercy

100 days? Really? Wow I'm out of touch with this game. Are natars just amazingly slow or something? I'm sure it doesn't take 100 days to build a WW.

indeed, natars just build a lvl a day, giving the rest of us plenty of time to put up a ww, get it knocked down, put it up again and maybe get it knocked down one more time before winning. Obviously it depends on the damage done to the WW with each attack though.
    Uk1- Cool Runnings
    Uk2- Black Mamba
    Uk4- Ser Lowe

~Steve

More importantly, how much damage is done to the GWs & GGs, since those are the stuff that takes forever to build.

I seem to remember aiming for the main building to slow them up as much as possible.

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

You should try and hit the natar MB to give you more time

Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    Hush Hush don't give MD ideas

Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    I believe they trap the hammer and then send it back after around 24 hours, but I could be wrong. I think I've seen it before.

They send it back!?!?!?!?
    Uk1- Cool Runnings
    Uk2- Black Mamba
    Uk4- Ser Lowe

~Steve

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Don't see how.......

Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

you cant even attack the natar cap anymore?
    Uk1- Cool Runnings
    Uk2- Black Mamba
    Uk4- Ser Lowe

~Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve991 View Post
    you cant even attack the natar cap anymore?
    Damn, I've seen players do it before. Decently sized hammers sent at the WW and then sent back.

I've never seen any come back, but I do know there used to be near infinite traps in the natar capital
    Uk1- Cool Runnings
    Uk2- Black Mamba
    Uk4- Ser Lowe

~Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Wolf View Post
    Pirates do wheat calls???
    I shall qualify that, we did.

I still send my wheat though...

I can't say if it's the same now, but back in T3 days you could attack the Natar capital and it would swallow your army in infinite traps. Whilst this was common knowledge to most people, there were the very sorry few who didn't know this and genuinely thought hitting the Natar cap would be like hitting a plan village, and so waved goodbye to their army innocently.

Admin had access to the Natar account on T3 servers so we could release them for you - rather a personal service though for something you deserved by thinking you could take on the Natars It would make much more sense now if the Natar capital was banned.

Mercy, think of the Natar WW as more of a server countdown than a direct competitor.
    Uk1 armies: Round 2, Round 3, Round 5
    Uk2 armies: Round 2, Round 3, round 4
    Uk3 armies: Round 2
    Uk4 armies: Round 3
    Uk5 armies: Round 2, Round 3
    Uk6 armies: Round 2
    Ukx3 armies: Round 8, Round 9, Round 10, Round 11
    Ukx5 armies: Round 1

on this server you can attack the Natar capital as said, but it does have infinate traps so you can do no damage but after 24 hours the troops are released, early in game this was a good way to send 1 infantry to the Natar cap to help with daily rewards