Thread: Forum limits, fix please.

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

Default Forum limits, fix please.

I'm falling foul of two "helpful" forum features...

1. I can't post more than two YouTube clips in a single post.

Heaven forbid that forum plebeians would wish to share more than one, how very dare they ?

2. It also adds the idiotic "updated" line if you try and post twice in one day.

Heaven forbid that forum plebeians could imagine more than one unrelated topic, how very dare they ?

3. Hence when trying to post the second video as a second post, it automatically tries to update my original post, which is then refused as it thinks I'm trying to post two videos !

Hodor, Hodor, Hodor, Hodor.

Could the Department of Exasperating Idiocy please pass a memo to the Administrative Council of Fatuous Stupidity who could then fax the Committee of WTFlip Are You Doing who could pen a letter to the Why-Is-This-Forum-Dying-On-It's-Feet Quango who could perhaps arrange a preliminary consultation meeting with The Head of Clowns and get this fixed please.

Yours Hopefully,
    Plebeian Horse

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Horse, you actually *do* seem to be the first UK forum member who desires to post more than one video and has discovered this silly auto-block. I don't think we have set this, it is a vBulletin default. I have changed the setting and you can post videos to your heart's content now.
    Uk1 armies: Round 2, Round 3, Round 5
    Uk2 armies: Round 2, Round 3, round 4
    Uk3 armies: Round 2
    Uk4 armies: Round 3
    Uk5 armies: Round 2, Round 3
    Uk6 armies: Round 2
    Ukx3 armies: Round 8, Round 9, Round 10, Round 11
    Ukx5 armies: Round 1

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

This is exactly why girls should run everything in the world

An amazingly prompt response Avi,
    thank you muchly

*secretly distraught that I couldn't rant for longer about something trivial ._.

** actually I don't like the 'updated' thing either...

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i already have to boycott all the youtube threads because they crash my computer

horse, you may now continue to rant