Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Defence Reports UK3, Ancient Europe.

Well played Muppets, those were some decent sized hammers! Also well played to the II defenders who lost troops.

Reports from the 5 main attacks (there were also several thousand catas lost in waves but no need to link):

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2812467aea8
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/281247970cb
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/28124809952
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2812481dff1
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2812482af11

Its almost as if they told you they were attacking that village! The amount of heroes in the village shows a lack of fakes on their behalf maybe?

Not that im complaining because they've removed about 300k defense for us.

Great show on behalf of the meta. Nice numbers showing up. Also great attacks.. didnt know T~M had it in them

I counted four hammers not surviving and only one coming back, with 30% losses. Some good hammers, and one was particularly impressive

Muppets had no idea how to wage a proper attack am afraid.. We were a bit worried they were actually faking it so we did reinforce elsewhere too..

Anyhow, I am not sure why you ended up doing the DC's dirty work...

Pangaea will you please stop sending other people to do the dirty stuff for you...? First the unsuccessful PR artie steal... Then sending the Muppets against us...

What is coming next?
    Last edited by MOD Grizz; 16 Dec 2014 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Wolf View Post
    I counted four hammers not surviving and only one coming back, with 30% losses. Some good hammers, and one was particularly impressive

Muppets had no idea how to wage a proper attack am afraid.. We were a bit worried they were actually faking it so we did reinforce elsewhere too..

Anyhow, I am not sure why you ended up doing the DC's dirty work...

Pangaea will you please stop sending other people to do the dirty stuff for you...? First the unsuccessful PR artie steal... Then sending the Muppets against us...

What is coming next?
    Unlike you, I dont need to merge and NAP/confed everyone else until there's only 1 alliance left on the opposite side of the battlefield.

I have no prior communication with T~M at all, but I must say they're living up to my expectations of them being one of the few alliances on this server that actually have some kind of morals.

In case you didnt notice it CW, merging 4 alliances from top 10 into 2 wings is kind of lame on a dead server like this, and for skilled players, it only puts a target on your back.

Oh and that's without mentioning your underhand attempts of manipulating S&MRH / NMS DA by planting KareBare as leader in the alliances.. I guess that would have worked if it was any other quad than NW, its just a shame that we, unlike your meta, are capable of removing our threats.

What's coming next? I can't speak for any other alliance, but expect us.
    Last edited by MOD Grizz; 16 Dec 2014 at 11:24 AM.

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Yoink's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soifong View Post
    Well played Muppets, those were some decent sized hammers! Also well played to the II defenders who lost troops.

Reports from the 5 main attacks (there were also several thousand catas lost in waves but no need to link):

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2812467aea8
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/281247970cb
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/28124809952
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2812481dff1
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2812482af11
    25 people defending one village and that's all the def you could muster? >.<
    [21:22: 39] : be careful, behind the facade of a clueless turnip lies the mind of a miltary genius

[21:22:55] Yoink: Seriously?

[21:23:10] : no, there's a military genius standing behind him

[21:23:14] Yoink: (rofl)

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

tbf 10k each isnt bad for a noob meta
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoink View Post
    25 people defending one village and that's all the def you could muster? >.<
    It would be nice to read at least one comment from you or 7thhero that wasn't completely blinded by your hatred of Crimson Wolf and/or the -II- meta, people might respect your viewpoint a little more!!

Would you be so negative if it was II hammers being lost on a DC capital? 320,000 attack taken out with no damage to the village itself...

Maybe you should take a leaf out of Trouble's (Mr Messy) book and show a little credit when it is due.

Less than 12 hours notice from the MM - and only asking for 30% of defence - most people already had artis activated so haste not such an option.

Nice to see some reports coming on the forum though, never known the attack/defence threads to be so quiet - I guess people from both sides don't want to post anymore with you, 7thHero and Crimson around.
    "Am fear nach gheidh na h-airm 'nam na sith, Cha bhi iad aige 'n am a chogaidh!!"

UK3 Losgannon
    UK5 Shagrat

Quote Originally Posted by 7thhero View Post
    Unlike you, I dont need to merge and NAP/confed everyone else until there's only 1 alliance left on the opposite side of the battlefield.
    Now that I recovered from laughing; let me see:

1. PR steal on a II artie (Fail ofc) last week: Definitely an operation organised by DC. PR would not have benefitted from it.

2. Promise to Nem that you will have a NAP (unofficial) with them. You reneged that informal agreement and attacked them. Oh well... Collusion with Cobra, also reneged after stealing a couple of their players. At least consistent with the tactics used. Please don't forth attacking the Muppets now that they have no offense... Btw stealing leaders from all your enemies just before attacking them (and thus having access to all the getter information) does not make your alliance brave or able; just sort of clowny

3. TM sent forth on the same targets that DC faked last week. And you have the audacity to deny collusion.... When you have lied about who you are, what you do and all your comments are biased we simply do not believe you. TM acted as Clowns' stooges and if they act like DC stooges then DC stooges they are. If Val wishes to deny it then by all means; next time please do go for DC

So far I think I would only believe stumble dish from all DC posters but then as we all know he is not trusted with such secrets within DC.

4. WWW NAP; enuff said. Especially after the attacks on a II player for the last two weeks.

This is the single, brave alliance that is defying the East: WWW/TM/DC

I have to give it to you; not only your meta is bigger than ours but you also maintain a facade that this meta does not exist.

PS: I honestly don't know how you swayed Val and their internal vote but also well done for getting the muppets on the side... Is it possible Brett told them we don't have defense anymore? Because after muppets' visit we really run out of defense... Please send the clowns though next time; no muppets, no WWWs, no PRs just your guys
    Last edited by Crimson Wolf; 16 Dec 2014 at 08:17 AM.

Now that I recovered from laughing; let me see:

1. PR steal on a II artie (Fail ofc) last week: Definitely an operation organised by DC. PR would not have benefitted from it.

2. Promise to Nem that you will have a NAP (unofficial) with them. You reneged that informal agreement and attacked them. Oh well... Collusion with Cobra, also reneged after stealing a couple of their players. At least consistent with the tactics used. Please don't forth attacking the Muppets now that they have no offense... Btw stealing leaders from all your enemies just before attacking them (and thus having access to all the getter information) does not make your alliance brave or able; just sort of clowny

3. TM sent forth on the same targets that DC faked last week. And you have the audacity to deny collusion.... When you have lied about who you are, what you do and all your comments are biased we simply do not believe you. TM acted as Clowns' stooges and if they act like DC stooges then DC stooges they are. If Val wishes to deny it then by all means; next time please do go for DC

So far I think I would only believe stumble dish from all DC posters but then as we all know he is not trusted with such secrets within DC.

4. WWW NAP; enuff said. Especially after the attacks on a II player for the last two weeks.

This is the single, brave alliance that is defying the East: WWW/TM/DC

I have to give it to you; not only your meta is bigger than ours but you also maintain a facade that this meta does not exist.

PS: I honestly don't know how you swayed Val and their internal vote but also well done for getting the muppets on the side... Is it possible Brett told them we don't have defense anymore? Because after muppets' visit we really run out of defense... Please send the clowns though next time; no muppets, no WWWs, no PRs just your guys
    I read your first 2 paragraphs and gave up.

You are not only delusional, you are also just insanely unintelligent and without any common sense. Absolutely no reason to argue with you.

You have formed the biggest meta in the game by merging 4 of the Top 10 alliances. Fact.

You have failed to eliminate P.R from your quad despite the fact that they have been your only opposition for the entire server. Fact.

We didnt attempt to make a NAP or anything with Nem / NMS DA / Nemesis / whatever you called them. We said if they didnt pose a threat for us, we didnt have a reason to put cata targets on their backs. They decided to recruit a certain II leader and suddenly did pose a threat for us (since we knew II would probably not be blunt of merging a 5th top 10 alliance). If you ask anyone involved, perhaps Pauloz now that you have recruited him for II as well, you'll know that we didn't break any words. He was given a fair warning and chose his friendship with KareBare/Neil over his alliances well-being. That's not on us.

We have a NAP with WWW, indeed. Was a necessary precausion for both sides, as we wouldnt want to fight DC vs WWW while the 4 merged II alliances simmed their way to the victory and could overpower whichever of the sides would be standing after the DC/WWW war. If you think that WWW's coordination on your player (who attacked WWW before they attacked him), then you're just proving yourself as delusional as ever said.

You can keep coming up with your conspiracy theories, I'll try to apply logic to T~M's attack. They're a bunch of decently skilled players. They see the server is getting swallowed in boringness by a super-mega-merging-meta who doesnt go on war against anyone but Natars, Roman Imperials and perhaps the odd 150 vs 50 fight at some point. Whichever reason they had to attack just now, I won't bother to guess. However, if they had wished to become a part of a DC operation, you would've been crying even more by now.

To be fair about all this, you're being so pathetic on these forums that I dont need to sway people into attacking you. You have it coming yourself. Which is nice, I won't complain

Also, you're so busy with your morals, how brave and honorable is it to recruit a former DC member and get months of Skype chat logs from her, sit and read it through like sad stalkers to find potential plans between 95% ally chat.

Oh, and how honorable is it to attack members of your alliance before you even kick them? Did you forget you had getter access to his entire account as well?
    Last edited by 7thhero; 16 Dec 2014 at 11:32 AM.

Does every thread have to turn into a mud-slinging contest? The whole point of this post was to congratulate T~M attackers and II defenders for making the server a bit more fun for an evening. They were good, well organised attacks - 17 waves on the capital in question within a 3 minute period, with the final wave (the one that got through) 2 minutes later. T~M did send out plenty of fakes, unfortunately most of them were obvious thanks to the hawk. We reinforced this village and a couple others. I assure you that was not 25 people's troops, I'm not sure how many sent heroes just for XP, but I would guess a lot. The more the merrier!

Quote Originally Posted by Soifong View Post
    Does every thread have to turn into a mud-slinging contest? The whole point of this post was to congratulate T~M attackers and II defenders for making the server a bit more fun for an evening. They were good, well organised attacks - 17 waves on the capital in question within a 3 minute period, with the final wave (the one that got through) 2 minutes later. T~M did send out plenty of fakes, unfortunately most of them were obvious thanks to the hawk. We reinforced this village and a couple others. I assure you that was not 25 people's troops, I'm not sure how many sent heroes just for XP, but I would guess a lot. The more the merrier!
    Never wished it to turn that way. But I'm sorry for not sitting back and letting some delusional kid fling mud at the alliance I represent. Even though I doubt anyone at this point even believes 1% of what CW says.

CW is trying to decredit T~M and insult DC just because his ego cant handle the consequences of his own actions. It's pathetic.

Blah blah blah blah rubbish blah blah blah
    This is why you guys get attacked, because of the utter rubbish you spout. But atleast we gave your players and our players some fun for a day so maybe a party is in order?

Quote Originally Posted by Stumble Dish View Post
    Its almost as if they told you they were attacking that village! The amount of heroes in the village shows a lack of fakes on their behalf maybe?

Not that im complaining because they've removed about 300k defense for us.

Great show on behalf of the meta. Nice numbers showing up. Also great attacks.. didnt know T~M had it in them

Nearly rebuilt what I lost already, I'll be turning on the academic advancement to finish off the rebuild.

Hammer rebuilds take a looooooot more time than loads of people replacing their defence, all those cats and was it about 8K rams too just for 2 fields, ouch!
    Last edited by Graculus; 16 Dec 2014 at 07:16 PM.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease guys clic on TR4

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    on Travian-reports

or use T-Reports to have beautifuuuuuuuul reports, and not old kind of ones
    Last edited by azro; 16 Dec 2014 at 07:53 PM.
    ǂ- azro -ǂ French Player
    Looking for "Artefact of the fool's coordonate " (Unique) at the release
    a mp with : coord + which server will be super
    it's for a project of collection of data all over the world, so some help is welcome

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Yoink's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Losgannon View Post
    It would be nice to read at least one comment from you or 7thhero that wasn't completely blinded by your hatred of Crimson Wolf and/or the -II- meta, people might respect your viewpoint a little more!!

Would you be so negative if it was II hammers being lost on a DC capital? 320,000 attack taken out with no damage to the village itself...

Maybe you should take a leaf out of Trouble's (Mr Messy) book and show a little credit when it is due.

Less than 12 hours notice from the MM - and only asking for 30% of defence - most people already had artis activated so haste not such an option.

Nice to see some reports coming on the forum though, never known the attack/defence threads to be so quiet - I guess people from both sides don't want to post anymore with you, 7thHero and Crimson around.

less than 12 hours lol? You can move about 250 squares in 12 hours with inf, even more with cav.... you send all your hammers against one village of ours with 25 players defences in and I'm sure you wont get through even with twice the hammers lol.
    [21:22: 39] : be careful, behind the facade of a clueless turnip lies the mind of a miltary genius

Oh, I hadn't seen this post, the hilarious rant of delusional jokes from CW completely covered it.

If you want less talks and more reports, I suggest you take a long deep conversation with your beloved alliance leader. If you can get him to stop lying in pretty much all his posts, then you're eliminating the problem we have where we need to call out his lies and delusions.

And if you want the attack/defence threads to light up a bit more, I suggest you get your head out of the biggest super-mega-merging-meta where there is no such thing as wars, but you have some absurd need to merge at least 200 people before the server is over.

I've not posted any reports from our actions against S&MRH / NMS DA / FOX / whatever other NW alliance we have been crushing, that's solely because CW already is spitting enough delusional lies on these forums, dont need to give the kid more fuel.

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Good attack planning takes some time.

Defending is actually much easier I think, and less risky.

The real test will be to see who can continuously make good attack plans.

Alliance Players Cities Influence
    1. .II. 56 27 22700
    2. DC 53 33 21830

It's been at around 1k for a long time right?

Still all to play for.

Tbh from what I've understood about the attacks organised by TM they wasn't many fakes. How else would II assemble its entire alliance in one place?

Maybe some one from DC will organise some decent attacks, no doubt DC has been very successfully in fighting for its quad. It's in fact the most successfully attacking of all server so far. But its a different game entirely to attack across quad to a prepared foe that clearly has ample defensive resources.

The question posed by Crimson Wolf amist more of his idiotic mutterings about a server he displays a surprisingly low understanding; was will DC attack? The answer to this question is yes, and could be answered by any one with half a brain at this point.
    The real question is how organised will they be, and how well the fakes etc sent will be able to fool the II defence organisation.
    This is a game of skill, and both teams have enough resources to play at this point. I don't see why we need to argue about who is friends with who. The facts are II has 2 wings, DC has 1.
    II have more enemies? It's only fair considering they are bigger. If those enemies where under one banner than they would appear as such I think.
    Its so easy to get drawn into this debate of who is more of a dirty meta, but at the end of the day its irrelevant and is not representative of the skill of either side.

On that note, II's offensive generals have been busy its for sure. But I am yet to be impressed.

T
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thhero View Post
    I've not posted any reports from our actions against S&MRH / NMS DA / FOX / whatever other NW alliance we have been crushing, that's solely because CW already is spitting enough delusional lies on these forums, dont need to give the kid more fuel.
    Exactly my point - you (DC) don't post because Crimson will just slam it. II don't post because you and Bret will just slam it.

A real shame.
    "Am fear nach gheidh na h-airm 'nam na sith, Cha bhi iad aige 'n am a chogaidh!!"

UK3 Losgannon
    UK5 Shagrat

Ok it's official, you guys have spent more time worrying about our hammers than we have! We had plenty of fakes, but as mentioned above an oversight made our intended target a tad obvious .

A solid defense effort from II regardless, and good fun all round . I'm staying well clear of the DC / II mudslinging though, after all I've just had my annual wash...

Exactly my point - you (DC) don't post because Crimson will just slam it. II don't post because you and Bret will just slam it.

A real shame.
    They're not posted because we wouldn't want to overload the trav forum servers lol

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast