Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Defence Reports UK3, Ancient Europe.

Default Best Defence Reports UK3, Ancient Europe.

If you have a good defence report to display, post it here.

You can use http://travian-reports.net/ to upload them.

Remember that all reports must be anonymous unless you have the permission of the involved players. This means attackers and defenders must either be replaced with xxx and yyy, or the alliance name.

(Note that anonymous also means that you can't subtly try to suggest who the involved party is with a wink-wink nudge-nudge towards who it is without specifically mentioning the name.)

Please keep this thread for battle reports and limited discussion only, if it's going to be a big discussion and get political, make a new thread for it.
    i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii568/TravianComps/LMT.png

Nice for someone with 31 pop take it was 4 random attacks without scouts trying to take all your res thinking that you will have nothing but free easy res in your village?

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Yeah I think so, I have no scouts so im not sure if they scouted, I presume they didnt. My account is inactive so I guess I look like an easy target.

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Oh PFK you babe. <3
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

This attack put our team in the top 10 deffers yesterday

Along with this attack put our account in top 10 deffers today also:

My Alter ego is red...

Yesterday morning someone managed to raid us for a few K while I was asleep. I got back online and was naturally unhappy about this. They continued while I was online but I dodged each attack.
    We are mainly an off account so didn't have too much def to spare.

They kept trying to raid, getting nothing but losing 2 TTs per hit. I sent them a message advising them they're gaining nothing; in fact they're losing about 4k per hour. They stopped for yesterday and we built up a little bit of defence.

This morning I come back on and the same guy has obviously thought that this is the right time to be hitting us...

Here's what happened next.

Not enough cats there....

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Wolf View Post
    Not enough cats there....
    I should imagine he's quite thankful about that
    Last edited by Modified; 14 Aug 2014 at 01:20 PM.

Took a couple of refreshes to see the screenshots... Not bad - not bad.

Shame you couldn't wipe them all out to confuse him.
    Last edited by Milamber; 14 Aug 2014 at 06:02 PM. Reason: I made a mistake

Nice reports Modified!
    Think outside of the box, create your own path in life. “You laugh at me because I am different; I laugh because you are all the same.”
    ~ Daniel Knode

Pretty poor to have 12 seconds between waves and split your hammer 43/57 between first and second waves.

Quote Originally Posted by Fysh View Post
    Pretty poor to have 12 seconds between waves and split your hammer 43/57 between first and second waves.
    In this case the timing made no difference really. I believe it was all the players usual standing def anyway

An effort to chief one of ours...

It does not look much but considering that the actual call for defense came at 8:50 am we are quite proud of our response time

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2728673d801

Quote Originally Posted by Modified View Post
    In this case the timing made no difference really. I believe it was all the players usual standing def anyway
    Yeah but with same second waves he could have put 680 axemen in first wave. Probably wouldn't have made much difference, bu crazy to divide your attack in half

Well maybe it wasn't his first attack then?
    Think outside of the box, create your own path in life. “You laugh at me because I am different; I laugh because you are all the same.”
    ~ Daniel Knode

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Wolf View Post
    An effort to chief one of ours...

It does not look much but considering that the actual call for defense came at 8:50 am we are quite proud of our response time

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2728673d801
    That could easily be the reponse of one player, and maybe what another player's hero found in the woods But picking off a chief is picking off a chief, and a very nice catch.

Lol not far off... 4 players' response

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast