Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Betrayal, lies, and abuse! My time in S&MRH

Ryder would corrupt anyone. I hear bad things about gingers.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mercy View Post
    Ryder would corrupt anyone. I hear bad things about gingers.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Cait's Avatar

In all seriousness, its dead easy to fake skype conversations,
    I'm quite sure Ryder could post a detailed skype conversation involving me, a guinea pig, and a marrow .... wouldn't make it true

Still nothing to do with the police tho

Cait
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2261602b9eb That thing!
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/442138afbca A fluffy hammer
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/845573c4010 Titch the rammer with an inferiority complex. (5x - 4 weeks - worse ram tribe)
    and for the Faffing Hammer that got away
    http://forum.travian.co.uk/showpost....80&postcount=1

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cait View Post

Still nothing to do with the police tho

Cait
    We could add a truncheon in too, then it would?
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

How long do you reckon Ryder has been saving that picture, just waiting for an opportunity to post it?

And Cait, your imagination is just, well, ummm, ?????

Wow!!! In a day this conversation has taken such a... disturbing turn....!

So i sign up for forum.... Read this topic... Decide forums are far more hard work it seems than I expected!!

This topic is like a 3course meal of emotions. Lies, arguments and gingers.
    I'm going to go back to reading game guides

Look forward to seeing what happens next.

If I can remember what the original posting was about I'll start.

Some leaders don't see the importance of sending out IGM's with punctuation and correct grammar, they want to be added as sitter so why add a few paragraphs when one line will do? It's not my way but who is to judge.
    If someone is being offensive to you on skype, either block or do not interact with them one to one, always converse in a busy group room.
    One woman's/man's sexual harassment is another person's filthy banter.
    If you don't like they way they are demanding (if that is the case) you run your account then tell them, it's your account, you are paying good money (or not) to run it as you see fit.
    Basically women have entered what once was a male domain (don't shoot me down in flames for this) so conversations in skype rooms will be risque (I'm usually in the middle of that), filthy with a lot of joking, leg pulling and dodgy file sharing (you get to know what files not to open by the name of the uploader).
    I'm not saying that you have to lower your standards but really you need to grow a set and give as good as you get, complaining on the forum doesn't always get you the results or support you want.

I don't think the first lady complaining was a lady. Apparently she was a middle-aged man from Wigan. But that might just be gossip and rumour!

I can think of a few things to add here but never mind.

Titillating though it was this thread is effectively dead in the water...

It had such a gripping title, there had to be ripped bodices, tragedy and betrayal!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom666 View Post
    .... if Beth has faced repeated sexual harassment even after making clear that she is not comfortable with such convos ......
    Do we have any Travian-playing "No Win No Fee" employment lawyers who can pick this up and run with it? Where there's blame there's a claim. Membership of an alliance in a browser strategy game must surely constitute a contract of employment under EC law. The alliance leadership's duty of care to poor Beth has almost certainly been breached.
    Last edited by Gillsman; 06 Aug 2014 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecar View Post
    If I can remember what the original posting was about I'll start.

Some leaders don't see the importance of sending out IGM's with punctuation and correct grammar, they want to be added as sitter so why add a few paragraphs when one line will do? It's not my way but who is to judge.
    If someone is being offensive to you on skype, either block or do not interact with them one to one, always converse in a busy group room.
    One woman's/man's sexual harassment is another person's filthy banter.
    If you don't like they way they are demanding (if that is the case) you run your account then tell them, it's your account, you are paying good money (or not) to run it as you see fit.
    Basically women have entered what once was a male domain (don't shoot me down in flames for this) so conversations in skype rooms will be risque (I'm usually in the middle of that), filthy with a lot of joking, leg pulling and dodgy file sharing (you get to know what files not to open by the name of the uploader).
    I'm not saying that you have to lower your standards but really you need to grow a set and give as good as you get, complaining on the forum doesn't always get you the results or support you want.
    I think you missed the point. it has been proved that it was all garbage by checkcheck (ellylw) and apollo. turns out they were trying to cause trouble by getting NWAT and S&MRH fighting, so they could pick up the pieces and have an easier game. also goes to show what a pair of low lives they are.

Listers Losers this point was already made with elan and much mirth by Mercy

Quote Originally Posted by mercy View Post
    I don't think the first lady complaining was a lady. Apparently she was a middle-aged man from Wigan. But that might just be gossip and rumour!

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Ron Burgundy's Avatar

The grimmest thing about this is the accused was flirting with a middle aged man sat in his pants most likely. The internet is perverted place and if anything travian seems to attract a lot of the crazies!

As far as the alliance goes I haven't seen anything like what was said in the original posts.

Ron, you haven't seen anything of that sort cos you're not a 16 year old girl (not that anyone in this thread are either, but it's the pretence that counts)

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pain and Panic View Post
    you're not a 16 year old girl (not that anyone in this thread are either, but it's the pretence that counts)
    what about me?!

The only reason grumpy lets me hang around is so I can keep him supplied with wood
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Messy View Post
    what about me?!

The only reason grumpy lets me hang around is so I can keep him supplied with wood

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Messy View Post
    what about me?!

Is that an euphemism for something?

Quote Originally Posted by listers losers View Post
    Is that an euphemism for something?
    Do you really want to know?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast