Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Betrayal, lies, and abuse! My time in S&MRH

Quote Originally Posted by Gringle View Post
    Do you really want to know?
    errr, on second thought, no

Probably a wise decision.

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by listers losers View Post
    Is that an euphemism for something?
    Of course not, we're not S&MHPQRTSTVW we at least have some dignity. OBVIOUSLY I supply him with 500 wood every day as per the rules of my tenancy.

You wont catch us getting up to any of the nonsense that goes on in your alliance. And we most certainly never fondle each other crannies.
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Messy View Post
    Of course not, we're not S&MHPQRTSTVW we at least have some dignity. OBVIOUSLY I supply him with 500 wood every day as per the rules of my tenancy.
    Wait, wait, wait, you all give grumpy wood?

How does he get anything done?

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

He uses half of it to build very high level mines, and the other half he either puts in his cranny or NPCs.

I'm astonished you haven't heard of this stratergy.
    No-cringe signature.

Betrayal, lies, and abuse! My time in S&MRH
    That's a good eye-catching title. I always look at the new threads and this is without a doubt the best I have seen for years.
    Thank you elly.

I remember ellylw when she started posting on the forum. One of her first posts was worth remembering - she critized Laika's writing skills. He made a grammar mistake and elly jumped to tell him what she's thinking about it. We started saying goodbye to her as finding faults in his majesty was a no no. I think her account wasn't deleted because we were joking too much and her absence would be clearly visible.

Quote Originally Posted by listers losers View Post
    So now its all in the hands of the police, beth, if you want the case number and the number of the officer dealing with the case just ask, or even just wait, because they will be getting intouch shortly. Like i said, your lies will catch you out, and you made it so obvious that i couldn't of typed those skype messages to you that you ended up giving me a water tight case.
    It's a pity I don't work in your police station. If I were a policewoman I would lock you in for wasting my time. Anyway, I don't think you went to the police, you believe we are just naive little people.

Is by any chance your other forum name Apollo.??

Crimson Wolf, are you asking me about Apollo? If yes, my answer is no. I have always used one name Zeta.
    Apollo? pfft, don't like Greek names.

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

Zeta's been secretly playing servers and running alliances

Yes, all of them, and having a spy on each server.

Sept, you know that some, who don't know that you are a cheeky Irishman, may believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Crimson Wolf, are you asking me about Apollo? If yes, my answer is no. I have always used one name Zeta.
    Apollo? pfft, don't like Greek names.
    Oiii what's wrong with Greek Names??? I am Greek myself and I think they are absolutely the best 8)

Though this particular Apollo seems to be doing grave injustice to his

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456