Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 44 WVV: Bash Street Kids

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Ok so that wasnt good.

I wont be able to get on Skype at all tomorrow but I should be able to get on the forum a couple of times during the day.

Unless anyone has anything else to go on then I would like to lynch Ellie tomorrow. Throughout the round she has never voted for a wolf. It could just be random voting, or it could be something else.

At the moment Ellie seems to be the best choice. If anyone has any good evidence for anyone else then post it on the forum for me please so I can see it tomorrow.

I'm just a badass who loves skiving

Some things never change
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFairyKing View Post
    Ok so that wasnt good.

I wont be able to get on Skype at all tomorrow but I should be able to get on the forum a couple of times during the day.

Unless anyone has anything else to go on then I would like to lynch Ellie tomorrow. Throughout the round she has never voted for a wolf. It could just be random voting, or it could be something else.

At the moment Ellie seems to be the best choice. If anyone has any good evidence for anyone else then post it on the forum for me please so I can see it tomorrow.
    Im afraid it is random voting as Ive been really busy and haven't been able to read the chat much but hey ho go ahead x

Last night there were only four active voters who weren't in detention and a successful alpha kill, meaning one of those four is either the head or deputy head.

Two I know are villagers (thank you gods for giving us a handy way to prove it this round) That leaves two potentials, Gridy and PFK. Here is their voting

Gridy - Moles, truant, tombo. pfk, razor, zab, kizzy
    PFK - jakey jakey tombo truant razor zab kizzy

Doesn't tell us much, both followed the general majority when it was a villager, and later when it was evident that wolves were going to be lynched. Both avoided voting for Septimus. It is possible that both are wolves.

Rather than stick in a pin which led us to the wrong conclusion with Kizzy, I am also looking at something odd PFK did which was ask publicly for a seer. Now we all know that there is a seer blocker. If PFK was a villager or good special, why would he ask on the forum, knowing his seer would probably get blocked, rather than quietly approaching one of the known villagers? However, if he was a wolf, knowing his seering would be blocked, then what an excellent way to a) try to get himself trusted and b) waste a seer.

For this reason I will be voting to lynch PFK tonight. If I am wrong again, then we can look at Ellie next.

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

You say you have the alpha worked out as me or Gridy so you are lynching me. But then you say that if I end up as a villager you will look st Ellie next?

Actually yeah, that is nuts. If it isn't you we should go Gridy next. Good point, cheers for that

Oooh, going for PFK lets me use a theory I had forgotten about. Killing Jakey on night one had looked like a set up so my theory is that a few (maybe even most) of the people who voted for him were wolves who didn't want his ability to sniff out evil to survive.

Now Penfold voted for him and was the blacksmith, but so did Razor and Septimus who both turned out to be wolves. The other people who did were PFK and Moles. It would do wonders for my theory to lynch PFK and discover he is also a wolf.

But then there was also the night Razor was lynched when there was no alpha kill and no hint that anyone had been targetted. The rules say that if the alpha is in detention they can't vote, and there was no deputy at that point as Septimus had died the night before so my deduction would be that the alpha was either in detention or inactive. Three people were in detention (PFK, Roadrunner and Meme) and two were inactive (bangers&mash and Grizz). I really believe Meme is a villager (I didn't want to admit to this but the Gods did give us a nice way to test a couple of people out) so that left a choice of 4. That was too wide at the time but if the choice from last night is between Gridy and PFK, and PFK was also in the running for alpha because of the night Razor died, and voted for Jakey on night one I really think it has to be worth a try to lynch PFK and see if he is the headteacher.

Sorry if I am wrong PFK, but at the moment you look by far the most likely candidate.

Whoops, this was more text than I intended, but it makes sense to me

dw Sue makes sense to me too

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Votes in by 9:30 PM
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member El Host Accountio's Avatar

Kill Post - Day 9 Saturday 20/9/2014

Home Economics
    Anna was doing her rendition of the Diana Ross song ‘Muscles’ and flexing.
    Mrs Goody called the class to order. We’re going to focus on seafood recipes today.
    No Gridy, that doesn’t mean ‘see food, and eat it’ put that muffin back.
    Meme has brought in some scrumptious Paella, and we’ve got some haunted clams from Razor. May he rest in pieces.
    John is going to use his expert knowledge of alcohol, and choose a wine that goes best with seafood.
    Where IS John by the way?

Science Lab
    Mrs Goody wasn’t the only one looking for John.
    John was in the science lab singing
    “They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no”'.
    He’d heard you could make hooch if you used a bottle of grape juice, a Bunsen burner, and some sticky backed plastic (He thinks that’s what they said in Blue Peter anyway).
    Someone entered the lab.
    ‘John, I think you should reconsider the offer of the Priory’
    John sang louder.
    The noise he made when they applied the Bunsen Burner to him, was less tuneful. But it definitely meant he wasn’t going to rehab.

Detention
    Everyone was quiet in Detention today. Jo Jo was mourning the loss of her beloved, and Sue was holding her nose to avoid *those* smells.

Votes
    • Bangers & Mash--- PFK
    • Cant Be asked--- PFK
    • Gridy--- Truant
    • Hbrowser--- Truant
    • Inky--- PFK
    • Invisible--- PFK
    • Meme--- PFK
    • Mistress elle--- PFK
    • MOD Grizz--- PFK
    • Moles--- PFK
    • PFK--- Ellie
    • Roadrunnerx--- PFK
    • Slinky Sue--- PFK

The students marched to the Science lab to apprehend PFK. They found him harvesting poor Johns organs, even the pickled liver. Unfortunately for the headteacher the Bunsen burner set off the alcohol fumes, and he was blown up in a spectacular fireball in front of the celebrating pupils.

Lynch Result PFK was lynched – he was the Headteacher

Alpha Result : CBA was alpha’d – he was the school nurse

Going to Detention: Sue at headmasters request, Jo due to her curly hair , HBowser and Gridy

News from the Ofsted Office
    The Ofsted office would hereby like to declare that Ofsted Cait has been locked in the cellar for 24 hours as punishment for her spamming on Referendum day.

Polite Request
    If you are waiting for information after the KP (such as a prize) please don't skype. You're welcome to send an IGM but we generally have quite a lot of admin to do right after the KP so skypes slow that down.
    Last edited by El Host Accountio; 20 Sep 2014 at 08:46 PM.

Based on who voted for Jakeyy on night one and how many turned out to be wolves, I am proposing Moles for the lynch next.

I am happy to agree with that as it ties in with my theory that voting for Jakeyyy on night one was potentially a set up

Five did and four are now dead (the blacksmith and three wolves) so Moles is the last one still alive. It will tie up loose ends beautifully to know if Moles is a wolf too.

Its not me, picked the wrong one

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Votes in by 9:30 PM
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member El Host Accountio's Avatar

Kill Post - Day 10 Sunday 21/9/2014

Paranormal Studies

“For todays class I thought we could try to speak to the other side” enthused Mrs Goody.
    Anna, Gridy, Henry and Bev sat around the Ouija board.

“is there anybody therrrrrre” intoned Mrs Goody
    Everyone jumped when the glass started moving ‘D….. R……I……N…..K’
    “Ok John, when we talked about communing with spirits I think you took that a bit literally’
    “Is there anyone ELSE there?”
    “Tell Jo Jo I looooooooooove her”
    “Ok Penfold, thank you for that helpful contribution."

Well, that was really enlightening then, huffed Mrs Goody.

Everyone filed out except for Meme who wondered if the board would identify another evil teacher tonight. She was so engrossed she didn’t notice the huge poisonous tarantula being lowered onto her….

Detention

Jo and Sue stomped around the detention room. Occasionally poked Henry or Gridy, who just carried on snoring. Maybe it was the confined spaces, but tempers were getting frayed.

‘Stop bossing me around Moles!”
    ‘I only asked you to lift the chair off my toe Sue!’
    “Yeah Moles, but it was the WAY you asked, like you’re some kind of teacher’

Sue looked around, and a lightbulb went off above her head. She texted Meme ‘psst Moles psst’
    Moles took advantage of the distraction to steal some of Sue’s lines.
    Detainees produced the following excellent work

'All exams should be completed blindfolded - discuss'
    This is an inspired idea. I cannot imagine why it isn't standard procedure during any public exam. Think of the advantages.

No longer would students be distracted by the allure of members of the opposite sex in their vicinity, nor by repulsive behaviour from an invigilator. It is clear that a blindfold during exams is the ideal way to avoid visual distraction.

You may feel that examinees being unable to see the exam paper or what they are writing might be a disadvantage. Pfft, these are minor problems easily overcome. A small earpiece would enable the paper to be heard rather than seen and I am sure those marking the papers could easily be taught to read the output of blindfolded contributors. Genius!

'All exams should be completed blindfolded - discuss'

Exams should be completed blinfolded because I like M+S (I think that’s what they said).

Just joking, all oral exams you should be, unless you are blind, then its pointless. Penfold always makes me wear one to practise my oral, we both agree it makes me much better. If fact we both wear one when we do oral so I guess either of us could still be cheating.

Votes
    • Bangers & Mash--- Moles
    • Gridy--- Truant
    • Hbrowser--- No Lynch
    • Inky--- Moles
    • Invisible--- Moles
    • Meme--- Moles
    • Mistress elle--- Moles
    • MOD Grizz--- Truant
    • Moles--- Meme
    • Roadrunnerx--- Moles
    • Slinky Sue--- Moles

The students went to find Moles. She was sat in a blindfold reading a science test typed in braille. She heard them approach but obviously didn’t see them as she was busy studying. Studying, like the good pupil she was. Even as they threw her out of the 10th floor window, she was practicing her periodic tables.
    A ghostly Penfold was there to collect her as she crashed to the floor.

Lynch Result Moles was lynched – she was a pupil
    Alpha Result : Meme was alphad – she was the seer
    Going to Detention: Sue at headteachers request, along with Gridy and Grizz who have been reported to the Education Authorities

News from the Ofsted Office
    Rumours that someone escaped from detention room today, and was seen running through the playground in a pair of big pink frilly knickers have been exaggerated.

Polite Request
    If you are waiting for information after the KP (such as a prize) please don't skype. You're welcome to send an IGM but we generally have quite a lot of admin to do right after the KP so skypes slow that down.

Now I am dead 'I see stupid people....'

OK so does anyone have any idea approx. how many teachers/pupils are left? If we don't buck up our ideas soon those flipping nasty teachers are going to win!!!

I don't think this is approximate. I have been promised by a god that the initial ratio was 3 villagers to 1 wolf. There are 9 of us left alive now and there must be three wolves left as we haven't found either of the Inspectors or the teachers pet (who turned wolf).

I still think there is a wolf too many but whether you agree or not we HAVE to lynch a wolf tonight. 6 villagers to 3 wolves doesn't sound too bad but there are no protection specials left now so the wolves can kill a villager a night. We could find ourselves tomorrow with 4 villagers and still 3 wolves so we have to try and get tonight right.

Oh dear, I have now been out of the main room for so long I feel like a non-person

Gods, detention is a really clever idea. It is an absolutely brilliant way of making people think they are missing something and I am hugely impressed by just how effective it is.

As I am out on a limb somewhere I am going to do a quick run down on who is left:

Me: Well, I have endlessly been in detention but there was also an attempt to alpha me on both nights two and three. I think you can assume I am a villager

Inky: Due to The teachers pet cleaning on night five and the head shouting to the cleaner to clean up I think Bev was saved by the teachers pet on night one. I HOPE that the head also looking for her on night one means he wanted to alpha her, so she is a villager too.

Gridy, Grizz and Invisible are my best other guesses at villagers at the moment for various reasons (related to detention largely)

So that leaves 4.

Ellie - Hmm, PFK was very keen for her to be lynched and I think that was before he knew anyone suspected him so for now possibly a villager too, despite giving me some slightly iffy information this morning.

HBowsher - seemed like a villager early on but his voting seems to have become more erratic so possibly the teachers pet?

Andrew - tricky as I have been in detention so much that I don't think I have seen him speak but he has been voting quite often so possibly staying under the radar?

bangers&mash - my best guess for tonight although I do hate trying to lynch new people. But, this was in the main room the last time I was in there:

[18/09/2014 17:53:40] will-hagrid: is the detention theory where you can prove you're a villager by putting someone in detention?

Now, HOW did he know that theory? This is tricky as no one who had used it had actually told anyone apart from the people they tested it on (and I think only one person had been tested at that point) so where did he hear? He isn't perhaps the most obvious person to go for and I know we have to get it right tonight but I think I am going to risk it all the same. He could just be a very clever new player who isn't nearly as inept as I was my first round - in which case he may deserve to die anyway for being cleverer than me

Sorry about the not very helpful wall of text! But as I can't talk to anyone I thought I would give you something to think about.

Tbh i was just following Meme most of the server but the voice of reason has sadly left us, alot of double shifts has meant i havn't been able to grace you all with my fantastic chat on skype!

Although i will remake my point here on the forum which i said in the chat earlier; Tonight i'll be voting for Grizz, he's been quiet all server and his voting patterns are quite strange to say the least. Last time i played with Grizz on WvV and he was this quiet he turned out to be a wulf so tonight my friends Vote Grizz!

Welcome to any suggestions and logic behind them, was also suspect of Gridy but will wait to hear others opinions
    Last edited by roadrunnerx; 22 Sep 2014 at 06:59 PM.
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Handily I followed Meme a lot too.

I really don't think Grizz is a wolf this time. Distracted, yes, but not a wolf. And he has spent a lot of time in detention which would make him seem quiet. It makes me feel quiet being there!

But that does look like an attempt to split the vote going for him so I do think it is worth trying my suggestion and seeing if I am right. So ... Lynch Bangers&mash. It is a risk because I am relying on the people I think are villagers being villagers rather than looking at who looks like a wolf. But we have to try and get this right and I really don't think Grizz looks like a wolf.

Bangers&mash does.

What's the logic behind Bangers and Mash?

30mins and still got no idea what to do , almost as stressful as voting last Thursday!
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast