Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Round 44 WVV: Bash Street Kids

Quote Originally Posted by HBowsher View Post
    You manipulated me Andrew, I thought we were friends!!
    Hahaha, I still love ya bro <3
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Well Done Wolfies

The night I died must have been tense for you. If only the inactives had voted we could have won it - not least because I would then have known for sure that Bev was a wolf. But they didn't so we didn't. Hey ho.

Cait, I read all your wall of text too - sadly I loved reading it. I think I get far too fascinated by the ins and outs And I love the fact you talked about the numbers - I bored several people rigid moaning about that and I am really not sure many got what I was moaning about

I think detention was an interesting idea but I don't know that the wolves being able to send the same person night after night after night was entirely fair (obviously I am biased and would say that but that doesn't mean it isn't true). I like to think I could have done a LOT more if I hadn't been stuck in detention for those 4 nights till the wolves deigned to alpha me.

Bev played really well. But I think we all know that anyway. I would like to say how good Meme and John were too. They picked up on a lot of stuff and happily put their heads above the parapet time and time again.

This is too long. Whoops.

Really just Congratulations to the hosts. Lovely quick kill posts and some really interesting ideas

And well done to the inactives for winning it for the wolves

Gaul MemberGaul Member Gridy100's Avatar

Firstly thanks so much to Kat and Cait for hosting! Was a great round.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cait View Post
    *Isolation*
    The main effect of being in detention was missing information. This was the *true* punishment. It could be subverted a bit (officially) by use of the forum, and PMs, and later on for confirmed villagers and wolves as they didnt get removed from their little rooms. But it was definitely the thing that made people itch the most. I acknowledge for those landed there through no fault of their own, this would be very frustrating. I'm not sure of my view on how significant that is in game terms as there is MUCH about WVV that involves partial information, isolation and paranoia.
    Personally I disliked detention as I felt that once in it I had little overall influence and therefore was discouraged to vote for people I had no real reason to go for. Due to illness I missed the end of this round and I think that it is partly (not mainly) due to being in detention that I forgot to vote. Well done Tombo

Oh yeah and RIP Jakeyyy you better come back for when I eventually host my round you little poop
    Last edited by Gridy100; 24 Sep 2014 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Gonna miss you bbz </3
    Come to the dark side... WE HAVE COOKIES! OmNomNom

Your round ?

Dont you mean half a round ? lol

UKX7 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/UD1raN3k

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Well done Kat and Cait for hosting a good round. Most over the top of my head due to busy schedule, but it was fun nevertheless.. (I read Caits whole post and the responses, and agree to both ).
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Cait's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HBowsher View Post
    You manipulated me Andrew, I thought we were friends!!
    Not in WVV - the rock on which trust and friendship can regularly be dashed.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2261602b9eb That thing!
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/442138afbca A fluffy hammer
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/845573c4010 Titch the rammer with an inferiority complex. (5x - 4 weeks - worse ram tribe)
    and for the Faffing Hammer that got away
    http://forum.travian.co.uk/showpost....80&postcount=1

Oh poopsicles I missed another round

Someone for the love of god message me with enough time so I don't miss the deadline, again!!
    The original noob - #TeamNatar

[09/05/2014] Andrew: his opinion on judging trav hammers by horse pics is second to none aswell
    [01/09/2014] Andrew: Im afraid Nicks right : D
    [01/09/2014] Stuart: cant afford alcohol when you have a unicorn to feed...

It'll be fine Gridy - Jake will have graduated by then :p

And well done to Cait and Kat for a v. well hosted round

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    It'll be fine Gridy - Jake will have graduated by then :p

And well done to Cait and Kat for a v. well hosted round
    "LIKE" laughing my head off here

Any rumours about next round?
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunnerx View Post
    Any rumours about next round?
    Someone said you were hosting? Apart from that Gridy wanted to host but I don't think he is allowed.

I don't mind hosting a round if someone is willing to do it with me. Half term is coming up so I could do it the week after next.

Gaul MemberGaul Member Gridy100's Avatar

Any news???
    Come to the dark side... WE HAVE COOKIES! OmNomNom

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

I guess everyone is busy or something. Im too busy to play at the moment.

Anyone up for playing a game before / after Christmas?

POssibly Meme and myself for Christmas one

Quote Originally Posted by Moles View Post
    POssibly Meme and myself for Christmas one
    That would be good

If you're confident you will do (I guess driven by school holiday dates!), then a longer sign-up than most of us usually manage would give time for the word to spread

Reading though the previous rounds comments made me laugh, such a great last couple of days
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Think there may be plans brewing, but there are arguments afoot about who is and isn't an official person of a certain status. Once this has been established then there will be sign up lists appearing sometime this weekend for a Christmas round.

Let me know if this is starting and what username you'd like? If you're struggling for time, I can put something else in place.
    Uk1 armies: Round 2, Round 3, Round 5
    Uk2 armies: Round 2, Round 3, round 4
    Uk3 armies: Round 2
    Uk4 armies: Round 3
    Uk5 armies: Round 2, Round 3
    Uk6 armies: Round 2
    Ukx3 armies: Round 8, Round 9, Round 10, Round 11
    Ukx5 armies: Round 1

Pretty much ready to go now, just need the Host login details. If they don't come through by thhis evening I'll put up the sign up list anyway so people get pllenty of time to sign up.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast