Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 44 WVV: Bash Street Kids

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Votes in by 9:30 PM
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member El Host Accountio's Avatar

Default Round 44 WVV: Bash Street Kids

Bash Street Kids - Game Thread

Welcome back from your holidays boys and girls.

Here at Ofsted we've been hearing disturbing rumours

- Cake baking in the bike sheds
    - Smoking in the staff room
    - Kiss Chase in the school dinner hall

This CANNOT continue!

We hereby give you notice that during the inspection process we will be instituting much stricter discipline than has previously been in place. We did ask about using an electric chair, but some namby pambys thought that was too cruel. But we still have detention!

Players

Jakey - lynched night one - Sneaky Susan - villager
    Hawkery- lynched night two - villager
    Tombo- lynched night 3 - villager
    Septimus - lynched night 4 - Deputy Head - Wolf
    Andi - Alpha night 4 - Taxi - villager
    Razor - lynched night 5 - secretary - wolf

Inky
    Moles
    Gridy
    HBowsher -
    Penfold
    MistressEllie
    PFK
    Slinky Sue
    Zab
    Cantbeasked
    Bangers and Mash
    Invisible
    ModGrizz
    Meme
    Kizzy
    Roadrunnerx

Reminders

- Votes / Special abilities to be sent by in game message to Ofsted by 9pm
    - If you are inactive you will be put in detention
    - Watch this space

- - - Updated - - -

Jakeyyy and Zab are currently in detention and are not in a room till their detention finishes, but are still part of the game!

- - - Updated - - -
    At some point in this round we will invite people to contribute school pictures / childhood pics for a game.

Players and skype names FYI
    Inky – Bev
    Moles – Jo Jo
    Jakey
    Gridy - Tom
    Septimus - David
    HBowsher - Henry
    Penfold – Tom KN
    MistressEllie
    Tombo
    PFK
    Slinky Snail - Sue
    Zab - Bazzer
    Cantbeasked - John
    Bangers and Mash - Will
    Invisible - Anna
    ModGrizz
    Razor – amjad/Razor
    Meme
    Kizzy
    Hawkery
    Roadrunnerx - Andrew
    Andi

Rules: http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=77474
    Roles and detention: http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...=1#post1477542
    Last edited by El Host Accountio; 17 Sep 2014 at 01:48 AM.

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Ok, as I said last night I wont be around from now till late Saturday night.

I have voted for Jake tonight and I will try and get on to send a vote in tomorrow at some point to avoid detention

James

voted xxxxxxxxxxxx

Senior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul Member

Rude. 10 characters

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Poor Morgz <3
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member El Host Accountio's Avatar

Kill Post
    Friday 12th September - Day 1

First day back at school. The pupils seemed surprisingly the worse for wear. The staff didn’t seem much better.

Science Class
    Jojo’s pigtails looked extremely lopsided as she stared all doe eyed at Penfold across the science laboratory. Henry and Razor sniggered in a corner ‘Penfold got a girlfriend ……. Ewwwww’

Inky was hiding in the cupboard holding her head. It really wasn’t such a good idea to neck 2 litres of Diamond White cider last night. Hopefully no one would notice her in here and she could get a bit of a nap. This maybe wasn’t such a great idea as a cleaner locked the supplies cupboard when she walked past.

Tombo sat at the back of class trying to read the Scotsman Newspaper. “I….n…d…e, crap that word is much too complicated, I was only looking for the sport results’ Meanwhile John read his woodwork notes, trying to work out of there was a way to chop his spare bedroom off his house. This idea was probably influenced by the 6 pints of lager he drunk at lunchtime.

Staff Room
    The school secretary tottered her way into the staff room looking for the headteacher. She probably should have put her sandals on, but, wanting to make an impression, she had slipped into her 3 inch black spikey heels. She was certain that the head would be impressed by her legs. No one was brave enough to tell her she forgot to shave and the hairs poking through her stockings were a bit disconcerting.

The headteacher shuffled his papers aggressively. Despite looking all over the school he had been unable to find Inky.

Detention
    “Not Spam again”! howled Jakey. “I always thought you loved Spam’ muttered Ofsted. Jakey smuggled his spam fritters and sprouts to his new best bud Zab ‘go on you eat them’ After this fantastic fare (so ungreatful) the naughty boys completed their detention homework setting out

Why I Love Ofsted
    People say that Ofsted is great, but is this the truth? As British citizens, we demand the truth but rarely is it given. Ofsted is the same, they say they give a honest and fair view, but we know they lie, and they just put you detention anyway.

Ofsted is great yes.. but what are they great at? Well for starters they are great at being mean. They are great at being horrible. They are great for causing stress and upsetting a lot of people.

So yes, ofsted are great, but they are great for all the wrong reasons and that's why they must be stopped, at all costs. #KillOfsted.

Why OFSTED is great!

Those of us in detention have been asked to write a short essay on “Why OFSTED is great!” As you can image that prompted howls of protest and some choice language, extended detention for that perhaps ?

With no guidance as to whether ‘OFSTED’ refers to the government body or the duo running this round I’ve chosen the former so I can just copy / paste chunks of text straight from Google and concentrate on the latest Kat videos on YouTube. In fact I can’t even be bothered to do that sohttp://lmgtfy.com/?q=ofsted

To add more would no doubt grate with the Overtly Freudian Shouts Targeting Emotion and Devotion so obviously behind their choice of title for the essay. Although in reality I am simply well past the 100 word minimum

Votes
    1. Andi--- Invisible
    2. Bangers & Mash--- Meme
    3. Cant Be asked--- Septimus
    4. Gridy--- Moles
    5. Hawkery--- Truanted: Off to detention
    6. Hbrowser--- No lynch (1)
    7. Inky--- Gridy
    8. Invisible--- Late! Off to detention
    9. Jakey--- Pink Fairy King
    10. Kizzy--- Tombo
    11. Meme--- No lynch (1)
    12. Mistress elle--- No lynch (1)
    13. MOD Grizz--- Spoiled Ballot - Off to detention for lack of concentration
    14. Moles--- Jakey
    15. Penfold--- Jakey
    16. PFK--- Jakey
    17. Razor--- Jakey
    18. Roadrunnerx--- Spoiled Ballot - Off to detention for lack of concentration
    19. Septimus--- Jakey
    20. Slinky Sue--- H Browser
    21. Tombo--- Gridy
    22. Zab--- Truant stays in detention

Lynch Result : Jakey was lynched. Poor guy never even got to enter the main room! He was Sneaky Susan – a villager – able to listen in to 2 minutes conversation in the wolves room.

Alpha Result - no successful alpha

Detention for: 7 people! You bunch of miscreants! Zab, Roadrunner, Grizz, Invisible, Hawkery

Headteacher : put in Sue

Ellie was put in detention because she claims to have no lynched and also to ensure she doesnt say weird things about her horses, kinda scares me sometimes when she does.

Tomorrows lynch vote will be limited only to people who are in detention.

All players can vote.
    But the only people who can be the target of lynched vote are
    Zab, Roadrunner, Grizz,Invisible, Hawkery, Ellie or Sue

News from the Ofsted Office: no lynch votes – for the rest of the round, the following rule will be instituted – you can no lynch twice (each) any further No Lynch votes will result in detention.

Also – Kat said a rude word! However she is permanently stuck in detention.

Also- School Disco will be on Saturday 13th September!

- - - Updated - - -

School Disco - Special Tasks

We at Ofsted think children should be seen and not heard.
    Certainly not allowed to do things like dance - perish the thought.

But the governors have outvoted us and have authorised a school disco.
    We're not letting you 'orrible little creatures leave all the work to us though. We have assigned the following homework tasks to everyone.

People in Detention
    You must present Ofsted with your DJ list, Decorations, or Food list for the disco.
    The best presentation will win a prize.

People NOT in Detention
    You must each nominate by IGM tomorrow by 9pm
    - one male
    - one female

This may not be someone in detention. They do not deserve a prize! Those naughty people!

As School Prom King and Queen.

The winner of each title will get a prize.
    Last edited by El Host Accountio; 13 Sep 2014 at 08:05 AM.

Hmmm, so the alpha put me in detention and it looks as they hoped to kill off Inky.

Does that mean we have a misogynist alpha? Or maybe another female wanting to get rid of the competition?

So much we don't know after just one night

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Vote Tombo for Prom King, kthnxbai.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Default KP 2

Kill Post - Day 2 Saturday 13/9/2014

School Disco Day

A small group of pupils gathered around Jakeys body, swinging slowly from the tree in the playground. Tombo slowly lowered the body, while Gridy placed a bunch of daisys under the tree, a big fat teardrop dribbling down his cheek. As Jakey thudded down (Tombo had dropped him so he could feel the tree) a piece of paper fell out of his hand. It was picked up by a breeze and carried away. ‘Farewell brave warrior’ said Andi. ‘Farewell devious miscreant’ said Moles.

Mrs Goody approached with a tray of hot chocolate muffins. ‘Come along boys and girls’ Jakey wouldn’t want you all to miss the fun of the prom. Come and eat a muffin on his behalf! ‘ Henry snaffled two muffins and the boys all skipped to the gym.

‘Can we GO yet? – I need the toilet’ huffed Grizz. On the strict instruction of the governors, Ofsted finally released the naughty from detention, catching Grizz with a slipper as he stomped past. Bazzer squealed excitedly ‘daylight at last!’, ‘I do hope they’re serving spam at the disco’.
    Fantastic work by Invisible, Zab, Ellie and Sue brought you excellent playlists, food and décor.

The Disco
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/uiikzl1rlv...isble.pdf?dl=0
    Elbows jabbed as people pushed to get into the disco. Mrs Goody stood on the podium, ‘You’ve made it all look so beautiful – and the food is almost as good as my muffins, a big round of applause!’ And now I’ve been given the delightful job of announcing that

Razor Is the Prom King
    Meme Is the Prom Queen

Tombo dashed behind the DJ stand and threw on his favourite Spice Girls tune. Sue hopped up and down, I’m next I’m next – I’ve got the official playlist. She climbed over the headteacher who was fiddling around with the wiring.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U

Someone pointed out Tombo was trying to sneak gin in the punch and he got sent to detention. Can’t be asked had his head in the punchbowl crooning ‘mmm gin ’

Meme and Inky looked at the Queens tiara …. ‘I think you should get it’ … ‘no no I think you should get it’ ‘do you think we could share it?’ Razor burst past and grabbed both the King and Queens tiaras – ‘I’m the fairest of them all! They’re all mine, mine, mine, mine’ .

Bazzer and Sue were elbowing each other at the DJ stand – trying to get control of the playlist. Bazzer pushed Sue out of the way and she fell off the stage. As he plugged his ipod into the music system there was a loud bang, lightning shot up the wire along his arm. It would have been fatal, but the school nurse dashed in and saved the day.

Ofsted suddenly loomed in the entrance! ‘We see that some people snuck in. Grizz, Hawkery and Roadrunner will be kicked out of the disco and not get a slice of Ellies cake * as they didn’t help with the cooking or decorating and are now on washing up duties!”
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cake.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	5980

In view of her excellent work on the disco Anna gets a prize.

Votes
    • Andi--- Hawkery
    • Bangers & Mash--- Zab
    • Cant Be asked--- Grizz
    • Gridy--- Truant
    • Hawkery--- Truant
    • Hbrowser--- Zab
    • Inky--- Ellie
    • Invisible--- Truant
    • Kizzy--- Hawkery
    • Meme--- Zab
    • Mistress elle--- Roadrunner
    • MOD Grizz--- Ellie
    • Moles--- Truant
    • Penfold--- Roadrunner
    • PFK--- Jakey
    • Razor--- Hawkery
    • Roadrunnerx--- Truanted
    • Septimus--- Grizz
    • Slinky Sue--- Hawkery
    • Tombo--- Truant
    • Zab--- Hawkery

Lynch Result : Hawkery has been lynched (I think he’s actually not found the school entrance!) He was an ordinary pupil (villager)

Alpha Result : The Alpha kill fizzled.

Going to Detention: Tombo (teachers pet sent him), Meme (headteacher sent her), Gridy, Moles, Invisible (Truant), PFK (lynched a dead person), and Roadrunner - truanted

News from the Ofsted Office
    - We had some indecisive King and Queen nominations today. For future prizes, or competitions, we would ask that you make ONE choice only. Your first decision stays.
    - For lynch votes and using a special the rule continues to be that you can change your mind once before 9pm
    - Don’t forget to submit childhood pictures
    - Don’t forget some ordinary pupils still have the ability to send people to detention

Polite Request
    If you are waiting for information after the KP (such as a prize) please don't skype. You're welcome to send an IGM but we generally have quite a lot of admin to do right after the KP so skypes slow that down.
    Last edited by El Host Accountio; 13 Sep 2014 at 10:20 PM.

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Pffft whats wrong with killing Jake twice?

Gaul MemberGaul Member Gridy100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ofsted View Post
    - Don’t forget to submit childhood pictures
    Nice and easy for me whens it due?
    Come to the dark side... WE HAVE COOKIES! OmNomNom

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Quote Originally Posted by Gridy100 View Post
    Nice and easy for me whens it due?
    Ideally by Tuesday - we've not quite worked out what we're doing yet hence not made a more detailed announcement
    But wanted to give people a heads up

Whats happening with the lynch tonight?

Gaul MemberGaul Member Gridy100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFairyKing View Post
    Going Tombo because I'm a way better Tom than him

Quote Originally Posted by Ofsted View Post
    Ideally by Tuesday - we've not quite worked out what we're doing yet hence not made a more detailed announcement
    But wanted to give people a heads up
    Ta
    Come to the dark side... WE HAVE COOKIES! OmNomNom

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFairyKing View Post
    Detention room people appear to be fighting pretty hard to kill me, just please lynch meme/anna as they suggested voting for me, must be wulfes
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

mentioning you once then going to make dinner is not fighting for you hard. I just picked you because you were acting a bit odd yesterday in the main room.

Quote Originally Posted by mercy View Post
    mentioning you once then going to make dinner is not fighting for you hard. I just picked you because you were acting a bit odd yesterday in the main room.
    I just can't wait for everyone to lynch you tomorrow because you pushed for someone who isn't even a wulf
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

I've been in detention all day, how could I push for you! This is just because I said your drawing was rubbish. You know the one I mean.

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Kill Post

Day 3 Sunday 14/9/2014

School Day

Everyone was recovering from the school disco, it had been a late night and Slinky Sue was a sight for sore eyes, in English class she tried to hand in her maths homework, without realising she was in the wrong class. Razorwind was missing Tombo who was in detention all day and after spending time with some girls he decided he preferred time away from his buddy as he was King and enjoying the female attention.

Septimus was so confused, first he was in detention, then he wasn’t and couldn’t work out why and what had happened. Kizzy had not been concentrating in class but was luckily helped by Inky, so she shouldn’t receive a detention now.

Detention

PFK couldn’t understand why trying to kill Jakey twice was wrong; in his eyes it was only right! Invisible had had enough of being in detention and was going to make sure she voted in time tonight and kept her fingers, legs and everything else crossed that no one sent her there again. Other news was getting passed about within detention on a little piece of paper under the desk, Inspector BOB caught eye of this and asked Moles for the notes which she replied “WHAT NOTE SIR?” as he heard a loud gulp and the note was no more! Tombo ran out of detention and came back in 10 mins later after raiding the head teacher office wearing a wolf costume, he ran round detention say haha fooled you but then realised his joke hadn’t really paid off!

Votes

Votes
    • Andi - Tombo
    • Bangers & Mash - Truant
    • Cant Be asked - Zab
    • Gridy - Tombo
    • Hbrowser - MOD Grizz
    • Inky - Tombo
    • Invisible - Tombo
    • Kizzy - Tombo
    • Meme - Tombo
    • Mistress elle - HBrowser
    • MOD Grizz - Truant
    • Moles - CantBeAsked
    • Penfold - Tombo
    • PFK - Tombo
    • Razor - Tombo
    • Roadrunnerx - Inky
    • Septimus - Tombo
    • Slinky Sue - Meme
    • Tombo - CantBeAsked
    • Zab - Tombo

The song of the day is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3hisYcaL1E

So Tombo wasn't a wolf after all, he was just joking around, he's not laughing now I can tell you! Sue was running round the school screaming that everyone had once again killed a pupil, this school is awful she kept saying. As she reach the end of the corridor, she felt someone grab her tie tightly from behind, she was gasping for air, when the school nurse came out of her office. The nurse didn't notice Slinky Snail at first but as she looked down she saw her on the floor, she immediately cut her tie off and gave her the kiss of life, Sue sat up and said what happened????

Inspector Bill was so confused too, he had seer blocked Jakey but he had passed away 2 days ago, How he had not noticed this, OFSTED decided he needed a break, so instead of sending him to detention as it was felt too noisy in there, they decided to give him tomorrow night off!

In other news of the day, It was decided that Meme had to go to detention because the fate of the planet depended on it and PFK, was a plonker and voted for Jakey twice. They will be joined by Bangers & Mash and MOD Grizz who didn't get out of bed today and played truant!

Lynch Result : Tombo an ordinary pupil

Alpha Result : Fizzled

Going to Detention: Meme, PFK, Banger & Mash, Mod Grizz,

News from the Ofsted Office

- Don’t forget to submit childhood pictures, this need to be done by tuesday 16/09 by 8pm please - anyone who hasn't got a picture to hand can draw one if they wish, this is a competition and not compulsory to enter

- Don’t forget some ordinary pupils still have the ability to send people to detention

- As in this round noone can go inactive from the game, as they are sent to detention, *Ofsted is running out of money for spam in the detention room, to address this issue: anyone who has played truant 3 times will be put up for Lynch on Wednesday' only the players stated on Tuesday in the KP will be available for lynch!
    Last edited by El Host Accountio; 15 Sep 2014 at 12:13 PM.

I am shocked Ofsted - no ambiguity about the attempted alpha kill this time. I had got used to it being indecipherable!

My theory today is totally unhelpful but still I will put it forward. I was in detention on night two with 6 other people and cruel ofsted said the only people up for lynch were the 7 of us. Hopefully they aren't so cruel that they just gleefully left the choice between 7 villagers so I think one of the others must be a wolf (well, nearly must be, I don't totally trust the gods not to be cruel ) So, I'm not a wolf (they just seem to seriously want me dead), we killed Hawkery, who wasn't either, so that leaves Roadrunner, Invisible, Zab, Grizz and Ellie. Surely at least one of them must be a wolf? I just haven't a clue which

I would love to chat to some other villagers. Would anyone like to chat to me?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast