Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Server Awards

Would just like to congratulate everyone for playing and especially the winning team S7, its been a blast ingame and on the forum!
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

I think Harry Potter means S7, when they refer to A&R, so they are referring to the original alliance that defeated the fury meta, as their best.

Quote Originally Posted by Brokebridge View Post
    Now i know that Bloated Fish and some of the other leaders would like you to believe that there was a big coming together of the SW alliances to form a meta. Nothing could be furthur from the truth.
    No I don't, so don't misrepresent me...

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    S7 Meta: Aptrangr, A&R, and Revenant

The S7 meta was a name given on the forums to the SW alliances that joined together prior to artes. There were no negative connotations with the word meta, as there usually is on other servers. S7 were named as such because the top 3 alliances from server 7 all came over to server 4 and accidentally found themselves in the same quad.

Due to the top alliances joining together, rather than waging an substantial inter-quad war, S7 are widely considered the favourites, as the server has played to their historical strengths. Server 7 is known for producing big hammers, with many players residing in the all time top 10 WWKs and WWRs.
    http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi...lliance/871-AR - whether or not you had a small scuffle that you (clearly) won, you did join together, early on, which was a positive for your alliance. the vast majority of the players in A&R are ex-fury players. I don't understand why you guys deny this, when it was a good tactic for you, and no one is using it critically.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

I didn't misrepresent you, 'Due to the top alliances joining together, rather than waging an substantial inter-quad war'. After the war the Fury meta ceased to exist, many of their players applied to join Revenant and some were successful. There was never any joining of alliances.

Quote Originally Posted by Brokebridge View Post
    I didn't misrepresent you, 'Due to the top alliances joining together, rather than waging an substantial inter-quad war'. After the war the Fury meta ceased to exist, many of their players applied to join Revenant and some were successful. There was never any joining of alliances.
    A whole wing joined you! There was no substantial inter-quad war.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Out of curiosity, what happened to Oak and MoD?
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    A whole wing joined you! There was no substantial inter-quad war.
    It was the most intense war of the server!! It may have been short but surely the endgame taught you that we like to get things done quickly. When Fury collapsed so many players applied to join Revenant we had to start a third wing. Beetroot, Oak went to S1 and MoD stayed around, though most of their players eventually applied to join Revanant too

Teuton MemberTeuton Member Charleston's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post
    Out of curiosity, what happened to Oak and MoD?
    Borged on me..

And I'm using UK1 as a representative of your character. I enjoyed talking to you, then all because I hit a few of your players on uk4 and said one nasty comment on the forum you left the UK1 alliance, which IMO seemed immature. That said, you were significant in Ah and i can't take that away from you. Whats said and done on UK4 is in the past, and it was enjoyable whilst I played. A beer on me for everyone (probably not too expensive considering how many were left at the end!)
    Thought I'd come back and give it another go now I'm actually an adult -.-

Trying out solo teuton server 4

Charlie regarding uk1, Beety has been perfect ever since . I wouldn't let that couple of lapses in character cloud your judgement of him. Decent guy
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Teuton MemberTeuton Member Charleston's Avatar

I have great mates, who have the unfortunate trait of immaturity and it shades their character. Respect to Beetroot and I enjoyed talking to him whilst he wasn't in tantrum-mode. A lot of decent people on UK servers that I will miss daily conversations with but this game is so bloomin' time consuming if you want to do well. Anyway back on to topic..
    Thought I'd come back and give it another go now I'm actually an adult -.-

Trying out solo teuton server 4

Sorry for the slow reply, Travian break and all.

Quote Originally Posted by hoops View Post
    Multi accounting is running two or more accounts by the same person. My dual and I from the previous Uk4 started this Uk4 as solo accounts, with the idea of me acting as a pd, but still helping out with the raiding via sitter. Part way into the server we decided is was in the best interest of the hoops account for me to move over as I couldn't send attacks being a sitter and this was needed for sending cats and chiefs. So the Best villages were chiefed by hoops, skips was then deleted, after the deletion I then had access to the hoops account. Please tell me what rule was broken here. If anything Id say the holding of cp for weeks to take some villages put hoops behind in the cp race, as not chiefing other villages when hoops had cp meant hoops missed out on lots of potential small daily cp partys. Only advantage here was having better villages local and built to a good standard.
    I don't even know where to begin with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragazzi View Post
    Can I ask what I failed to achieve to deserve to make this most auspicious of lists?
    Can't directly remember as its been a while but I assume it was something to do with you having a haste for such a long time and not using it very well at all. I know you had a lot of TT's sitting around.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post
    Worst Leader: Regrets! Low tactics from this player makes this nomination easy!
    Not really sure what this is about tbh, I don't know what tactic you are referring to?
    But thanks for nominating me
    Was a pleasure.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123